Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Admiral Taylor's Greatsword

Any idea why we can't mog our weapons into this sexy bastard?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118080&bonus=0

Probably to prevent Horde from being able to mog a very Alliance weapon.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/olandgren/status/520483365607469056

I agree, it's total crap. An absolutely amazing weapon and cannot be used for Transmog. Was disappointed when I got it, didn't even use due to the heirloom. Keeping it in the Bank, just in case.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    no idea. its a shame too, not many good paladin transmogs on horde side, this could have been one. im still waiting on a look-alike for the alliance lvl 60 pvp 2h hammer...

Deleted
    "It's an Alliance-specific colorshift that we wouldn't be comfortable having everywhere as Horde players, but fit the theme."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laterne View Post
    "It's an Alliance-specific colorshift that we wouldn't be comfortable having everywhere as Horde players, but fit the theme."
    But Garrosh heirlooms that look very hordish are fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingsomething View Post
    this.
    /10char

Yeah, looked pretty dumb for my Alliance Hunter to be walking around using a bow with the Horde insignia plastered all over it. Mogged that one real quick.

So basically they're fine having Tauren Paladins, Tauren Priests, and Dwarf Shamans, but having an alliance-looking item in hand is pushing too far? Not like it's a DROP and could be equipped by everyone looting it on the ground/off an ally, RP-wise.

Jesus Blizzard can be dumb sometimes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine that, Blizzard being inconsistent. Never saw that happening. -looks at all the TI buff weapons and transmog restrictions-

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope enough people bug them on the official forums and Twitter about this matter so that they'll revert it. It's complete crap. Complete, unreasonable crap that's not in an way consistent with what they've done in the past.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Yet those Alliance pigs can transmog their weapons to look like weapons of the Horde.

Deleted
    Just had a look at the item, barely looks alliancey at all to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just reminded me that as a Horde player, if you have the Blacksmith profession, you can make an armor set that looks almost exactly like the Alliance soldiers. So I guess they're fine with that too? Sounds stupid to me.

Here, this is the set I was talking about: http://www.wowwiki.com/Imperial_Plate

We can have that but we can't have a sword that has a little bit of gold and a speck of blue on it?
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2014-11-24 at 04:37 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Help me brothers and sisters! WE WANT DUH MOGZ!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12844355202

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it on my warr,goes really nice with the stormwind guard set from Dwarven Bunker...was so bummed when I couldn't transmog it. Their logic behind restricting it to EVERYONE is retarded. "We don't want horde to transmog it,so NO ONE CAN! mwahah" . But we can mog garrosh heirlooms on alliance,horde can get imperial plate set,stormwind shield (one from SFK) and for a while the alliance pvp tabard from a bugged vendor. But this sword is pushing it? bs

So his quest only rewarded me with this. What gives? Wanted the cool-looking one
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laterne View Post
    There we go.

Either make the sword moggable or the heirlooms not.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Pretty sure they can make such an item Alliance only reward.

God damn alliance favoritism.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.