Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Yet those Alliance pigs can transmog their weapons to look like weapons of the Horde.
    Yet those Horde pigs can transmog imperial plate set.

They should just do something like they did for the new stormwind garrison armor or the Argent Tournament weapons, which were all heavily racial and faction based. Some of the MOST faction oriented designs ever, with separate vendors for each faction.

It's actually sad you don't see more people mugging their racial weapons you can get there. The Draenei crystal sword, the night elf axes with glowing moons, the blood elf two hander, etc etc.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

7+ Year Old Account
    I spin around my character holding it on the login screen before playing, really cool design, but such a shame.

We can transmog Horde items because they are trophies from our glorious conquest of the home city of our greatest enemies! You see we won the war and therefore we get the spoils of said war.

Yeah pretty ticked about it myself, and it would make sense if Horde players couldn't get the SW guard armor and Alliance players were running around with the Horde weapons from SOO.

Ya'll should check out which weapon Sergeant Grimjaw is wielding :P

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    So his quest only rewarded me with this. What gives? Wanted the cool-looking one
    Quest rewards are based on your chosen spec for loot. If you were say set as prot pally/warrior you wont see a 2hand weapon quest reward IF there is also a 1hand reward available in the quest reward pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Yet those Horde pigs can transmog imperial plate set.

The oldschool Grunt set can also be transmogged by Alliance characters.

But yeah, I get the point. This is really silly.

know what else the horde can transmog no problem?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=1203

but they also have no problem allowing the alliance to transmog Hellscream weapons, which are remodels of the high warlord weapons for the horde

go figure
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty silly. Plenty of racial/faction gear is available to both factions, and I'm pretty sure the amount of Hordies who'd mog Taylor's sword would be rather low. Lower than the amount of Alliance I see running around wearing BoAs plastered in giant Horde symbols at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Any idea why we can't mog our weapons into this sexy bastard?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118080&bonus=0
    EDIT: Nevermind - was thinking of a different weapon.

And yeah, that's really dumb though... I'm not even Horde and I think it should be adjustable.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2014-11-25 at 03:01 PM.

It doesn't even look that good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    Ya'll should check out which weapon Sergeant Grimjaw is wielding :P

indeed all that is missing is the gem or some shit

Deleted
    If this bugs Blizz so much then why not make it a reward from alliance only quest and if you transfer to horde it changes to something else. There are plenty of items in game like that. Although their excuse is pretty stupid, lots of things can be transmogged that looks alli/horde specific.

Deleted
    It's just Blizzard talking nonsense to cover up a mistake but even that failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Quest rewards are based on your chosen spec for loot. If you were say set as prot pally/warrior you wont see a 2hand weapon quest reward IF there is also a 1hand reward available in the quest reward pool.
    Aaah thank you! Feel silly now, obvioulsly my prot warrior wasn't offered the 2-h reward. Didn't even think of that XD
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    They should just do something like they did for the new stormwind garrison armor or the Argent Tournament weapons, which were all heavily racial and faction based. Some of the MOST faction oriented designs ever, with separate vendors for each faction.

It's actually sad you don't see more people mugging their racial weapons you can get there. The Draenei crystal sword, the night elf axes with glowing moons, the blood elf two hander, etc etc.
    Actually went out there and bought claymore of the prophet and wore full tier 4 at the start of Warlords, kicking ass with Maraad felt good in that getup.

Shame though, the sword doesn't really have a color scheme that matches any armor set aside from the purple crystals.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    <snip>[/URL]

indeed all that is missing is the gem or some shit
    Absolutely hilarious.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

How to fix this in two easy steps:

1) Make a separate (but identical in look and stats) item for the Horde version of the quest that is not transmoggable.
    2) Make the version granted from the Alliance version of the quest transmoggable.

Problem. Solved.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    How to fix this in two easy steps:

1) Make a separate (but identical in look and stats) item for the Horde version of the quest that is not transmoggable.
    2) Make the version granted from the Alliance version of the quest transmoggable.

Problem. Solved.

Or.. we could not worry over something so trivial as Horde being able to transmog Alliance looking stuff when they already can. Why is this now suddenly a problem?