Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

To literally everyone's surprise the moose is not actually a store mount!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...iew-10-14-2015

Gift of the Grove Warden
    Soon, players who dare to face the fearsome might of Archimonde will receive an added bonus. For a limited time, defeating Archimonde on Heroic difficulty or higher will reward players with a mysterious fragment of dark power that begins a quest. When you bring this fragment to the druids of Moonglade, you’ll learn a little more about what’s in store for Azeroth, and the druids will give you a majestic Grove Warden mount in thanks for your efforts. This quest won’t be available forever—our current plan is to retire the quest in an update some time before Legion’s launch, so grab some friends and head to Hellfire Citadel while you can.

Deleted
    And we are getting a Infinite Dragonflight mount too, that will be a low % drop from any Timewalking boss.

Limited time mount? and only in Heroic? wow, thanks... NOT!! wth, heroic? god damn it, that worst than Store Mount.

That whole post, is that real? I don't think this is real somehow. It's not April, is it?

The heroic arch requirement is not that bad. We're getting valor upgrades again so an ilvl boost and Mythic Dungeons will have the ability to drop gear that competes with some early/mid mythic HFC items, so Heroic Arch should be pretty easy if you can handle the mechanic since numbers won't really be a problem.
    Last edited by Focalar; 2015-10-14 at 01:19 PM.

Sub-loss in action. I'm excited.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    Limited time mount? and only in Heroic? wow, thanks... NOT!! wth, heroic? god damn it, that worst than Store Mount.
    Of course people will find a reason to whine, what was I thinking

Anyways, great news!

Wow that Infinite Dragonflight mount sure looks cool :O

Deleted
    why? becasue you cant buy it and feel great?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    why? becasue you cant buy it and feel great?
    i can buy it, i dont want to do heroic again, thats the problem.

Well, they did say the quest was available for a limited time. And given that it was flagged as a store mount originally. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the store after the quest goes away. Lets both camps be happy. Those that want the mount without having to raid can have it. Those that want to complain about it not being available in game can earn it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can buy it, i dont want to do heroic again, thats the problem.
    You can get it from Mythic too.

The infinite dragon looks badass as hell.

The infinite dragon is cool, but unless it is animated, it seems to miss the "neon cracks" texture that made them so desirable as mounts. Highlights on the scales aren't quite the same.
    Such a shame.

Might have to find a group to finally get a heroic archimonde kill, but I'm just going to leave getting the dragon until Legion. Timewalking isn't going away, so I assume this mount isn't either.

Do you see what is happening here?

People are unsubbing and it's putting pressure on Blizzard to deliver. If the game was still healthy you would have NEVER gotten these mounts, the Grove Warden was certainly meant for the store at first.

This is what happens when there's competition in the market and fans put pressure on the company by voting with their wallets. You get RESULTS. Seriously!

And people say complaining doesn't work

In truth, voting with your wallet once again has shown it's power.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Interesting... Very interesting.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    The infinite dragon is cool, but unless it is animated, it seems to miss the "neon cracks" texture that made them so desirable as mounts. Highlights on the scales aren't quite the same.
    Such a shame.

Might have to find a group to finally get a heroic archimonde kill, but I'm just going to leave getting the dragon until Legion. Timewalking isn't going away, so I assume this mount isn't either.
    Even if not. It looks fucking bitchin'!

I need to buy myself a Heroic HFC carry, I want me some moose!
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

the armor on that drake mount is absolutely dope

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Even if not. It looks fucking bitchin'!
    It is, but I'm still going to have an infinite-shaped hole in my heart until I get a monochrome dragon covered in white lightning patterns.
    This just makes it even less likely to ever happen :P