7+ Year Old Account
    Chest from Iskar is bis for arms, not reaver.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Chest from Iskar is bis for arms, not reaver.
    Yep....my bad. I wasn't able to double check it at the time.

Edited in my comment.

Deleted
    Anyone link to a BiS list for Fury and Arms?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's in this and arms thread, but fury uses all Archi pieces, Manny belt, and xhul wrists plus EDH (t18 in rest). Only time fury doesn't use class trinket is frequent target swapping, in which case you use chorus (assault is only fight). I'm not going to comment of arms because it has its own thread.

In fully upgraded gear I'm fairly certain Kilrog boots + Iskar bracers are BiS, but unless you're 745+ I'd guess the higher I-lvl options are better. You'll need to sim to be sure.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    In fully upgraded gear I'm fairly certain Kilrog boots + Iskar bracers are BiS, but unless you're 745+ I'd guess the higher I-lvl options are better. You'll need to sim to be sure.
    Now that you say this...the old profiles were run at what 720 ilvl? I saw collision added the upgrade feature (,upgrade=1 or ,upgrade=2) so I suppose it's time to run non-WF upgraded BiS sims.

Indeed. I haven't been bothered doing any in depth things since progress ended (for me), as I didn't see any great benefit of doing so. I've simply simed my own char when I get a new piece of gear, and that combo came out on top in almost all cases.
    My Stream

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like ST favors the lower ilvl crit/mastery pieces, but HAC with BS favors the higher ilvl pieces.

HAC with BS? What does that mean

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    HAC with BS? What does that mean
    Hectic Add Cleave ~ Blade Storm

Deleted
    So I decided to switch back to Fury and check for myself how much better it is (when compared to Glad : ) and here's my stat scaling after a quick sim:

Is it normal to see the WOHDPS so high? This suggests I should equip my best weapon in my offhand.
    Is this normal behavior for a 1-hder Fury build? Perhaps due to more damage per execute through Wild Strike? (armory in sig.)

Theoretically it's best to put your strongest weapon in your off-hand, on a patchwerk fight, due to Wild Strike only dealing damage with your off-hand weapon. Once the boss reaches 20% you switch your weapons back to normal so that your strongest weapon is in your main-hand for the execute phase. In practice it's very much not worth doing. If done perfectly you may gain a half % worth of DPS, but if you do it wrong you'll lose a hell of a lot more than that. Only time it's worth to use your strongest weapon in your off-hand is when you log out to update your wow-progress page, as it will increase your sim-dps by a small margin.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Ah, I see. I read this somewhere some time ago, I guess I'd forgotten about it.
    But shouldn't this effect be amplified even more with 1-hders? Since the OH is doing 50% more damage instead of 30% with 2-hders? Also, that scaling... the OH DPS is supposed to be over 12% better than the MH, at least with my gear.

Only time it's worth to use your strongest weapon in your off-hand is when you log out to update your wow-progress page, as it will increase your sim-dps by a small margin.
    'nough said, I'm definitely doing it.

A mage in my previous guild used to roll on gear for his armory spec! I used to do the offhand best weapon thing when I was playing SMF on single target, I couldn't notice any difference either way because RNG accounted for about a billion times more difference from pull to pull, but I did set some very impressive (at the time) logs with it.

I think it depends how much worse your weapons are, the chances are that your weapons are always gonna be very close in value, enough that you'd never be able to tell the difference anyway.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

If I put it this way, I get about 40 more dps (in sims) if I use my 746 in my off-hand, and my 745 in my main-hand. You get a bigger increase if you simply use heroic leap in your dps rotation, or any of the other million small things you can do. Also, with high enough gear you never really play Fury on single target. The fights are so short these days that Arms simply edges out Fury due to the execute window having a bigger impact for Arms.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Hey all this is my first post here and I hope that this is ok. I am raidleading a guild of irl friends and our warrior (Bennybrunst) is feeling alittle bit down at the moment because of his dps. I have never played a warrior so I really cant go into the logs and nitpick about his rotation and stuff. He does not have 4 set and that is one thing I say to him, that his dps will get better with 4 set. Is there anyone here that can check our logs and look at our dps warrior? Would gladly appreciate it. If this request is not ok in this forum I will remove it at once! No dots in the link!

www warcraftlogs com/reports/TX2BxafYMkwPt4Hn/#fight=46&type=damage-done&source=31

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    Hey all this is my first post here and I hope that this is ok. I am raidleading a guild of irl friends and our warrior (Bennybrunst) is feeling alittle bit down at the moment because of his dps. I have never played a warrior so I really cant go into the logs and nitpick about his rotation and stuff. He does not have 4 set and that is one thing I say to him, that his dps will get better with 4 set. Is there anyone here that can check our logs and look at our dps warrior? Would gladly appreciate it. If this request is not ok in this forum I will remove it at once! No dots in the link!

www warcraftlogs com/reports/TX2BxafYMkwPt4Hn/#fight=46&type=damage-done&source=31
    Not playing arms is the main problem.

More fine tuning as fury: Enrage uptime is bad, he is not lining reck up with avatar, he didn't pot at the end of the fight, looks like he left some of his BS procs, he is not abusing his unending hunger proc/trinket, he doesn't have the ring, he is using crit enchants on his weapons, he doesn't have the 4 set either.

TLDR: He won't pull more than 70k on Tyrant as fury without 4 set and the correct stat cutoffs. Not to mention no archi trinket so he lacks massively on haste.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sorthalis View Post

he is not abusing his unending hunger proc/trinket
    How do you abuse Uending Hunger proc?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommos View Post
    How do you abuse Uending Hunger proc?
    Fear, pummel, hamstring, all give stacks of the trinket proc.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

What about if I use sudden death? Do the executes out weight the off hand WS gains?