Is it true bladestorm takes precedence over execute

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    In alpha maybe but not while the game is out.. Most likely

Numbers haven't been tuned yet, so that's not a question worth answering right now. It's why you don't see any rotations or priorities posted, because it's all far too subject to change right now. Unless you're in an AoE situation, of course, then obviously BS > Execute.

For AoE yes, single target, no. Only Arms uses BS on ST.

I'm just going to ask this in here, where the hell do I get my 2nd artifact?!?! I leveled up fury but I may as well get the prot one so I can do some tanking as well on this dude but I have no clue where the quest is. I haven't seen one yet

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    I'm just going to ask this in here, where the hell do I get my 2nd artifact?!?! I leveled up fury but I may as well get the prot one so I can do some tanking as well on this dude but I have no clue where the quest is. I haven't seen one yet
    You don't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    If you're level 102 I'm pretty sure they added those quests in a build or two ago, unless they took them back out. I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    If you're level 102 I'm pretty sure they added those quests in a build or two ago, unless they took them back out. I'm not sure.
    They might have. I haven't done shit on my higher leveled characters in quite a few builds, it's much easier to evaluate changes on baseline characters.

I have all 3 artifacts on my character, Odin just showed up with both quests, was quite a few weeks back. People say they are meant to show up at 102, so if they haven't shown up at Odin then I don't know, I was already 108 (max at the time) when I picked up the quests.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Can anyone in the alpha shed some light on whether Fury is any good at soloing rares and elites?
    While leveling, it isnt the worst, but rough.

Max level open-world rares are about the same, but the "world quest" bosses they just put in are impossible.

Yea they must have removed it, I asked guildies too and they were like "104 or 105" and every level I hearthed back to check LOL still not there. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I have all 3 artifacts on my character, Odin just showed up with both quests, was quite a few weeks back. People say they are meant to show up at 102, so if they haven't shown up at Odin then I don't know, I was already 108 (max at the time) when I picked up the quests.
    Only characters made before those quests were added have them, characters made after will not get the quests.

But I dont get this inconsistancy with alpha characters, some classes have access to the mission table and some dont. The order hall bonuses are exactly is the same for all classes with different icons and names, makes no sense why my warrior dont have one.

Deleted
    depends on the gear tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    Only characters made before those quests were added have them, characters made after will not get the quests.

But I dont get this inconsistancy with alpha characters, some classes have access to the mission table and some dont. The order hall bonuses are exactly is the same for all classes with different icons and names, makes no sense why my warrior dont have one.
    doesnt seem fair tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post

It's Alpha, a lot of things haven't been implemented. While it may seem as easy as "everything uses the same bonus with a different name", there's an alarming amount of triggers and strings that need to be linked together to actually enable it in the game.

Also keep in mind that while all the bonuses are the same now, that might be for testing purposes, it might not on live. At least, one can hope that they'd make things a little more custom (even though it probably won't be for the sake of equality).

Deleted
    can anyone on the alpha answer this is fury fun to play?
    my ideal fury would be wrath fury does it come any where close too that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoris View Post
    Not for me no, but this question has been asked twice and has gotten good answers. I suggest reading back 4-5 pages.

I'd probably use it in the pre-patch with the ring. It's pretty stronk burst, even on single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoris View Post
    On single target if you run Carnage (cheaper rampage = more enrage uptime) then yes I think it's fun. It's nothing like WOTLK Fury though, WOTLK was about a base rotation based on ability cooldowns, a minor filler proc and an off gcd rage burner.. Legion Fury is about building rage and burning it in large chunks (via Rampage/Execute) whilst trying to maximise enrage uptime.

It's completely different and not at all comparable with WOTLK Fury imo, but yeah I think many people will enjoy Legion Fury.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's completely different and not at all comparable with WOTLK Fury imo, but yeah I think many people will enjoy Legion Fury.
    Definitely way different, but it is one of the more fun specs on the Alpha. I don't see how you can ever not play Carnage, but at least the option is there to make it enjoyable.

Enrage management in Execute phase and on AoE is still frustrating when trying to maximize performance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Definitely way different, but it is one of the more fun specs on the Alpha. I don't see how you can ever not play Carnage, but at least the option is there to make it enjoyable.

Enrage management in Execute phase and on AoE is still frustrating when trying to maximize performance.
    get 85rage->rampage->reck->rampage
    reckless abadon is this way way better; you fit 2x rampage into 1 reck