Hellfire Assault Mythic - Combat Rogues

Should I use dagger on MH all the time during the fight to avoid reset the timers on enchants? Or It's better to keep changing between dagger and non-dagger only when activate Blade Flurry (using a macro). What do you think?

Deleted
    I think that it doesn't matter at all. The fight is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by buzuzuki View Post
    I think that it doesn't matter at all. The fight is a joke.
    Thanks for the deep analysis! The fight is on farm, the point here is optimize DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by metalslave View Post
    Thanks for the deep analysis! The fight is on farm, the point here is optimize DPS.
    Optimizing DPS on a fight where your DPS is directly dependant on how afk the rest of your DPS are?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Im finding everything dies so fast now that its tough to do anything with your dps, now its on farm.

I just play Sub on the fight and do BIG DPS on "important" targets. Does more for the raid overall

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Im finding everything dies so fast now that its tough to do anything with your dps, now its on farm.
    There's aways space for improvements!

Deleted
    There's aways space for improvements!
    I would try misdirecting unsuspecting warlock or warrior whenever you can, once you kill them all, thats the biggest DPS increase you will get.

Or what was once joked about on our raid, pop ring on one side and designate someone to go and steal other side mobs with it.