Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Of course she doesn't have libido around you when she's getting pounded by that BBC every chance she gets.
    Sure every woman is a Texan American slut, everybody's from the Western culture and every woman is a slutty whore whose only goal in life is to have sex. I'm not even offended or anything, I actually do understand how sexually frustrated teens must think of the world and I forgive you for your transgressions about my marriage :>
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Uhmm.. just a question.. How did my thread turn into a Discussion about... well.. This?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Uhmm.. just a question.. How did my thread turn into a Discussion about... well.. This?
    It was a thread about sex when you made a thread about sex. So it never turned into anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the one who linked to a picture of an elf with bit tits and said this is how elves should look. Your own fault.

7+ Year Old Account
    thread about "blood elves breasts should be bigger" attracts a few people (2 people specificly who should KNOW MUCH BETTER) who would rather tell someone their wife is cheating on them, and harass that person... i hope these 2 people in question are silenced for awhile for supporting such crude behavior as to go onto such a personal level of assault...

- - - Updated - - -

because you made a thread about "why cant blood elves have bigger tits" being a pervert will bring perverted people to your thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I support this... well not this exactly, but sliders for stuff like this. Yeah it would require a complete redesign on how armors work but I think it's well worth the investment to allow ppl to customize however they want...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thread about "blood elves breasts should be bigger" attracts a few people (2 people specificly who should KNOW MUCH BETTER) who would rather tell someone their wife is cheating on them, and harass that person... i hope these 2 people in question are silenced for awhile for supporting such crude behavior as to go onto such a personal level of assault...

- - - Updated - - -

because you made a thread about "why cant blood elves have bigger tits" being a pervert will bring perverted people to your thread...
    I didn't even report them or anything, they'll grow up someday and reminiss about their comments & be embarrassed and that's enough for me :>

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Wait...wait..WAIT..why is that "perverted"????????
    Dude we all love dem melons, but those are literally as big as the character's head. Come on.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    You're the one who linked to a picture of an elf with bit tits and said this is how elves should look. Your own fault.
    Did not Expect trolls and haters in the thread tho. Civil discussion about the Blood elfelf cup sizee would've been nice.

I mean this thread is pretty golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Just some weeb that can't muster the libido to jerk off to normal women. (Yes my friend, normal women don't have double DDs. Sorry to break it to you.)

Looking at it more closely, the belf's boobs are almost as big as her head. Disgusting. Good painting, but the idea is pretty perverted.
    Oh man, baiting this hard. One, it's a fantasy game. Two, not everyone has to be attracted to the same thing. Three, shaming someone for their personal preference is pretty sjw tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Every other mmo has a chest slider, so you can choose the size perfect for your political views or personal preference.

Did not Expect trolls and haters in the thread tho. Civil discussion about the Blood elfelf cup sizee would've been nice.
    Civil discussion about huge imaginary breasts, ok. Good luck with that.

No really, I've heard about weebs conglomorating and comparing their cartoon "wives"' breasts and such, I'm sure you are quite the gentleman about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HarpuiaBlade View Post
    Oh man, baiting this hard. One, it's a fantasy game. Two, not everyone has to be attracted to the same thing. Three, shaming someone for their personal preference is pretty sjw tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Every other mmo has a chest slider, so you can choose the size perfect for your political views or personal preference.
    Cue the women-haters and Americans talking about their bullshit politics, I'm out. Have fun in your cesspit.
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2016-09-05 at 10:08 PM.

Press f to pay your respects to the man in a sexless marriage. May God have mercy on this young man

f

please don't infract me this thread derailed after the first six comments

It's not all bad really. I've come to terms with it. I'm an atheist but I dunno; call it karma or the universe or angels or reincarnation or whatever, I'm sure I'll see better days somehow somewhere sometime :>

10+ Year Old Account
    everybody's from the Western culture and every woman is a slutty whore whose only goal in life is to have sex
    Sex is usually a normal part of a healthy relationship, especially marriage. Don't see how it makes anyone a "slutty whore."
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Dude we all love dem melons, but those are literally as big as the character's head. Come on.
    These are what i'd consider the "Bare mimimum" http://imgur.com/a/Lqbfl

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    With more muscles? With other skin color on calves? How?
    He just wants bigger boobs.

Civil discussion about huge imaginary breasts, ok. Good luck with that.
    Well... It's only people like you that make it difficult.

UGHGHHGHGGH
    "if blood elves had bigger bewbs id race change"

-_-

It's not all bad really. I've come to terms with it. I'm an atheist but I dunno; call it karma or the universe or angels or reincarnation or whatever, I'm sure I'll see better days somehow somewhere sometime :>
    Wew lad. That is an insane amount of denial. I wish you the best on your adventures! God speed!