Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaolin View Post
    I also had wondered about whether or not I should DB while BW was up. I currently have the belt and the ring. Having to use a gcd to cast DB instead of KC seems like a dps loss in the short term but possibly over the course of the fight if it might even out by getting more BW out. Seems like a hard thing to sim since its RNG. Sometimes I could get no procs and sometimes I could get 2 inside a BW window.
    Same here, I'd like to know the answer with some figures behind it.

Personally I still use it, as it is reducing BW CD by 15 seconds and rewarding focus, so it seems it would be a DPS loss overall to delay that. (I don't have the belt or ring though).

No belt or ring (bracers and boots), but I do find I tend to run low on focus towards the end of BW if I don't hit DB, so I definitely use it. But with the boots, it generally gives me an instant KC anyway, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Vertex- View Post

Personally I still use it, as it is reducing BW CD by 15 seconds and rewarding focus, so it seems it would be a DPS loss overall to delay that. (I don't have the belt or ring though).
    Things could possibly change if you get the legendary shoulders but on top of potentially sitting on a DB and wasting your 15s BW cd reduction you also risk wasting a wild call proc.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuGohan2 View Post
    Dude, I asked a simple question
    Original post:

Killer Cobra is not better
    Don't back away from how certain you were then and act like you never said it. You need to own that stupidity, even after being proven wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertex- View Post

I dont get how this is even a question even with aspect up during BW you will run out of focus spamming the KC -> CS rotation pretty soon if you don't use DB during BW.
    IMO DB gets pretty much to the highest priority during BW with Killer Cobra talent since there is basicly no CD on KC and the limitations are global cds and focus. With the exception maybe being if your'e focus capped at the start KC first and if you still have focus at the end of BW a final KC > DB. (Short answer from guide DB takes priority over KC)

In regards to OP questions, during BW you obviously dump all your focus into the KC-CS rotation.

On Aoe its sort of impossible to do all. Imho against 2 targets during BW you stick pure ST rotation, outside of BW you Beastcleave vs 2 as well. (Could also be deduced from Azors guide KC > MS vs 2t). Against more than 2 targets keeping Beastcleave up through MS every 4 -5 seconds takes priority over KC and therefore even more over resetting KC through CS. At enough targets and Artifact Trait Surge of the stormgod unlocked KC gets ommitted for MS only to proc more surges (I Believe its 4 or 5 i guide).
    Last edited by mmoc90da025fe8; 2016-12-07 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MelkorX View Post
    On Aoe its sort of impossible to do all. Imho against 2 targets during BW you stick pure ST rotation, outside of BW you Beastcleave vs 2 as well. (Could also be deduced from Azors guide KC > MS vs 2t). Against more than 2 targets keeping Beastcleave up through MS every 4 -5 seconds takes priority over KC and therefore even more over resetting KC through CS. At enough targets and Artifact Trait Surge of the stormgod unlocked KC gets ommitted for MS only to proc more surges (I Believe its 4 or 5 i guide).
    Ugh, I figured it would be sub optimal to use KC for aoe stuff, but downright impossible is a design flaw imo. Would you say this can be fixed if Multishot would reset the cooldown on KC as well? So you can either Cobra or Multi during BC

Thanks for the reply.
    Warlock (SL main)

Deleted
    If MS would reset KC it would help vs 2 or 3 targets but probably at 4(With surge of the stormgod) you'd still start not using KC at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Original post:

Don't back away from how certain you were then and act like you never said it. You need to own that stupidity, even after being proven wrong.
    Nope, I deliberately asked for logs to prove me wrong, not because I was sure I was right, but because I really wanted to be proven wrong. And then I asked a question to be answered, I was looking for the ANSWER and not to inflate my e-ego and to prove my point. And, what kind of "proof" is saying that "my DPS was 315k and I couldn't see it getting higher". I don't give a fuck in being right or wrong in a fcking online forum that I barely visit to a bunch of random people I will never see again, but because I always was the top DPS with all hunters i've played, and they all used KC, I thought it was better

in fact, I changed it. I no longer use stampede and my DPS went from 315k to 340k in long fights, BUT I needed the ursoc trinket for the haste, because without it my DPS is almost the same, but stampede had that AOE.

You need that ursoc trinket to fully enjoy KC

See you again in a week.

Nope, I deliberately asked for logs to prove me wrong, not because I was sure I was right, but because I really wanted to be proven wrong. And then I asked a question to be answered, I was looking for the ANSWER and not to inflate my e-ego and to prove my point. And, what kind of "proof" is saying that "my DPS was 315k and I couldn't see it getting higher". I don't give a fuck in being right or wrong in a fcking online forum that I barely visit to a bunch of random people I will never see again, but because I always was the top DPS with all hunters i've played, and they all used KC, I thought it was better

in fact, I changed it. I no longer use stampede and my DPS went from 315k to 340k in long fights, BUT I needed the ursoc trinket for the haste, because without it my DPS is almost the same, but stampede had that AOE.

You need that ursoc trinket to fully enjoy KC

See you again in a week.
    That's not really true. I had the number 2 BM parse on Ursoc last week without any version of blood thirsty instinct. The nightbane trinket/the stacking mastery one from eye are very good as well.