Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi,

just started to move over from skada to details! just the only problem i have is, i cant seem to find how (or if) i can make details grow upwards and have the title bar at the bottom?

cheers

Well ill ask here too:

So i just got this neat damage meter but when i choose Overall Data it stops updating infight and only shows the results when getting out of combat. Those seems to be correct, but i want to see my dps during and not only after a fight.

Im using effective dps and set the update frequency to 0,05 sec.

Also often Overall just shows nothing unless i switch around to current segment and back. Any fix for that?

Anyone have a fix for the invisible scroll bars covering action bars and other parts of the UI?

Deleted
    got the same issue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kakihara View Post
    Well ill ask here too:

So i just got this neat damage meter but when i choose Overall Data it stops updating infight and only shows the results when getting out of combat. Those seems to be correct, but i want to see my dps during and not only after a fight.

Also often Overall just shows nothing unless i switch around to current segment and back. Any fix for that?

got the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by andre1204 View Post
    Tercio, what I said about boss TTD, is there any chance? Alternatively, is there a public documentation for your addon? I could develop a plugin myself.
    yes, there is an API documentation, you may access it through this command ingame:
    /details api
    also on the root folder there is 4 files with the name API
    if you need an online version, there is an API page on our project on curse forge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Is it possible to show the tooltip of enemy/mob spells? I want to look at damage taken and see the effects of what spells hurt me, but it doesn't show the tooltip unlike player abilities.
    if you hover over the spell icon under Damage Taken by Spell, if should show the spell tooltip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Hello. Is it intentional that followers (Milune) are not displayed under Damage Done? I mean to remember that this worked in the past. Where can I see the damage done by my follower then?
    it should be working, if not, is a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by affli View Post
    Hello,

Affliction warlocks have Unstable affliction, which is treated as 5 unique spells.
    Each DoT application creates a unique DoT with slightly different spellid.
    spellid's are

I tried adding the spell to spell customization with a common name, but details does not seem to merge it to a single entry.
    Is it possible to merge it into a single entry on my damage details?
    Currently each one shows as an entry on it's own, and I have 5 lines with different percentage for the same spell.

Thanks!
    the common spell list is hardcoded, we're adding those ids you passed on the next version, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sedativ View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been answered but I've searched through the thread multiple times and I'm not about to find a solution. Is there a way to hide Details! when I'm out of combat. I can't seem to find anything in the options within the addon or in this thread.
    under window: automatization, there's a auto-hide dropdown there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Just got these errors pulled from bugsack:
    There was also an error preventing MoveAnything from working properly, and disabling details fixed it.
    thanks, will try to fix on next version.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    How does attaching two windows together work? I created a second one, dragged it to the first one and the popup appeared. Droped the second one on the first one (and also the other way around) but the two windows where still seperated.
    Is it possible to have one window with to tabs or does this work in a different way?
    drag window #2 near window #1, they should snap.
    make sure the option 'disable grouping' is unchecked under options > window: general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    Finally made the switch from Recount to Details and I'm loving it so far.

Quick question about a problem I ran into:

With Recount I could easily anchor panels and make scripts with "Recount_MainWindow" as a reference. With Details however, I haven't been able to find the right reference for each window. I've tried with /fstack, but it only returns names for the individual elments (Details_GumpFrame1, DetailsRowFrame1 etc.) within the main window. What name do I need to reference to affect the entire window at once?

To clarify, here's a script I used with Recount that I want to edit to work with Details instead.
    Code:
    /run local m=MinimapCluster if m:IsShown()then Recount_MainWindow:Hide()else Recount_MainWindow:Show()end
    And also, is it possible to set a limit for the number of bars shown while fully stretched out?
    The only thing affecting max bar count seems to be bar height.

Than's for a fantastic addon.

EDIT:
    Aaand one more thing: how do I change the border+background alpha on the tooltip that's show when mouseovering a bar in the main window?
    Changing bored texture and size only seems to affect the "All Displays" tooltip.

Also looking for a way to show "segment" tooltip when right clicking the title bar. (Though that's minor)
    If you don't succeed on doing what you want, ask me again, the way the window has been built can be a maze and annoying to understand.
    local baseframe = Details:GetInstance(1).baseframe
    local baseframe = _G.DetailsBaseFrame1

If you want hide or show a window, you can use the API:
    local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1)
    if (window1 and window1:IsEnabled()) then
    window1:ShutDown()
    end
    local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1)
    if (window1 and not window1:IsEnabled()) then
    window1:EnableInstance()
    end
    No, sorry, it always try to use all bars it can insert on the window.

Some things is hardcoded, you may see how it works on core/control.lua line 1441 > BuildInstanceBarTooltip (frame)

- - - Updated - - -

Well ill ask here too:

overall updates once when the combat is done.
    it just transfer the data from the current combat to the overall

Could you provide an option to change this behaviour?
    In Mythic+ Overall dps is key and i still want to see dps on certain packs or bosses. Might be possible to make a second window but that uses more space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck-EU View Post
    Hi,

just started to move over from skada to details! just the only problem i have is, i cant seem to find how (or if) i can make details grow upwards and have the title bar at the bottom?

cheers
    Anyone? Kinda the only thing stopping me moving from skada

Hi encounter timer next to title text isn't working for me, is this a bug or am I missing something? I have encounter timer checked under "Title Bar: Text" settings and I tried moving around the text since it says it's supposed to show to the left of the title text, but nothing is showing up for me, whether I'm in combat or not.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    drag window #2 near window #1, they should snap.
    make sure the option 'disable grouping' is unchecked under options > window: general.
    Doesn't work for me
    "Disable grouping" is unchecked, i see the popup when i drag window #2 near #1 (the options gear-wheel is highlighted) but it is not attached.
    (Just to be sure, it should look like the tabs in a browser?)
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I have an issue with Details and the current loading screen bug (the one where it takes ages to load, or just don't load at all). Occasionally I have to exit WoW through Taskmanager, once I start it up again and actually get in game, my Details profile is completely reset. Is there a solution to this? (other than switching back to Skada? :P)
    Last edited by Austrel; 2016-12-01 at 02:58 PM.

When you hover over the bar for their damage details for Spells, Targets and Pets.. Is there a way to auto expand the list without hitting Shift, Ctrl or Alt? I notice it'll only bring up the top 5, can it bring up ALL their damage done breakdowns?

anyone else having the profile reset on them? I saw one post about it but no one replied to him.

There's a frame strata issue where you cannot get the player info tooltip (the ilvl and talents from their icon) for the bar closest to the bottom of the window due to the movement/scroll frames, even though they are hidden.

Screenshot of my damage window:

fstack of "tooltip" in the above picture:

fstack of "no tooltip":

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Windows: General - uncheck Title Bar on Top Side
    Bars: General - Bars Grow Direction select Bottom to Top

Okay, so there's a little problem, I had the title bar hidden, now it's back suddenly and I cannot seem to get rid of it.
    Plus the border is not 1p as it used to be.
    EDIT: Fixed, had to reset all the settings, and redo.
    Last edited by Manu9; 2016-12-07 at 08:50 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys I need some help. For some reason Hati is not merged with the Hunter in my Damage Done meters, his other Pet is appearing in his meter. Does anyone know how to fix this? The only way I even got Hati to appear in the meters was to set it to Everything mode as it doesn't show in Standard mode.

s29.postimg.org/p5hbosed3/Damage_Meter_Help.png

Hey yall I recently switched to Details from Recount and I'm loving it a lot. Last thing to really make things super comfortable would be if someone could help me transfer a macro I used to use with Recount to make it work with Details.

/run if GetMouseButtonClicked() == "LeftButton" then local r=_G["Recount_MainWindow"] if r:IsShown() then r:Hide() else r:Show() end else Recount:ResetData() end

It would hide/show with one mouse button then with the other it would reset it. Is there a way to make this work for details?

Could you provide an option to change this behaviour?
    In Mythic+ Overall dps is key and i still want to see dps on certain packs or bosses. Might be possible to make a second window but that uses more space.
    options panel > PvE PvP > Overall Data:
    - disable 'reset on every encounter/boss'.
    - enable 'all segments'

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

cheers
    options panel > Bars: General > General:
    - Bar Grow Direction > Bottom to Top.

options panel > Window: General > Layout:
    - uncheck 'Title Bar on Top Side'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Austrel View Post
    Hello! I have an issue with Details and the current loading screen bug (the one where it takes ages to load, or just don't load at all). Occasionally I have to exit WoW through Taskmanager, once I start it up again and actually get in game, my Details profile is completely reset. Is there a solution to this? (other than switching back to Skada? :P)
    Try disable under your Battle.Net Launcher the option "Enable Streaming" it is under Launcher Options > Streaming > Streaming Options.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Severas View Post
    When you hover over the bar for their damage details for Spells, Targets and Pets.. Is there a way to auto expand the list without hitting Shift, Ctrl or Alt? I notice it'll only bring up the top 5, can it bring up ALL their damage done breakdowns?
    options panel > tooltips > settings > Maximize Method > choose what you want, the 'always maximize' will always maximize the damage, pet and targets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    anyone else having the profile reset on them? I saw one post about it but no one replied to him.
    try disable the streaming thing on the launcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    There's a frame strata issue where you cannot get the player info tooltip (the ilvl and talents from their icon) for the bar closest to the bottom of the window due to the movement/scroll frames, even though they are hidden.

Screenshot of my damage window:

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GRkTnyZ.png[/IMG]

fstack of "tooltip" in the above picture:

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NQOgZjW.png[/IMG]

fstack of "no tooltip":

[/IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sT4poqy.png[/IMG]
    Shall be fixed on next release (when the window is locked).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by evildemon14 View Post
    Hey guys I need some help. For some reason Hati is not merged with the Hunter in my Damage Done meters, his other Pet is appearing in his meter. Does anyone know how to fix this? The only way I even got Hati to appear in the meters was to set it to Everything mode as it doesn't show in Standard mode.

s29.postimg.org/p5hbosed3/Damage_Meter_Help.png
    during beta we did a workaround for a bug on the client, perhaps something changed, will take a look into this again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pannicc View Post
    Hey yall I recently switched to Details from Recount and I'm loving it a lot. Last thing to really make things super comfortable would be if someone could help me transfer a macro I used to use with Recount to make it work with Details.

/run if GetMouseButtonClicked() == "LeftButton" then local r=_G["Recount_MainWindow"] if r:IsShown() then r:Hide() else r:Show() end else Recount:ResetData() end

It would hide/show with one mouse button then with the other it would reset it. Is there a way to make this work for details?
    using the API:

local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1);
    if (window1:IsEnabled) then window1:ShutDown() else window1:EnableInstance() end

You also will find keybinds for details (close/show and reset) under the "Key Binding" section on the WoW Escape menu.

nm got it
    Last edited by Bags; 2016-12-09 at 10:18 PM.

using the API:

local window1 = Details:GetInstance (1);
    if (window1:IsEnabled) then window1:ShutDown() else window1:EnableInstance() end

You also will find keybinds for details (close/show and reset) under the "Key Binding" section on the WoW Escape menu.
    So i tried that and it didnt quite work. I have no clue what I'm doing here though I just copied and pasted and then tried putting /run in front of it. I also tried splicing the old macro and the one you showed together to no success.

Also that's cool I didnt know that but the reason I wouldnt use that is I'm kind of out of keys I can comfortably hit so thats why I just want a macro that I can click.

I also found out I can use /details toggle and reset but IDK how to make it so that I can have them both in one macro. Like I want left click to show and hide then right click to reset.