Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Relieved of their Valuables

Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Anyone else think it's stupid quest this week finding the treasure chests is hard enough if they are even up.. then there is CRZ and the whole thing of only 5 people can loot the chests and or phasing issues i mean this needs to be adjusted i have 12 110's i dont wanna spend 2-5 days just on one toon just to get a quest done...
    why are you trying to do all the quests on 12 toons. dont you think that is excessive?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Better to give us quests that only take 10-15 minutes to complete and go back to afk until next Tuesday, eh?
    then were atleast done with the crap brokenshore quests quik so yes imo

Why do you even play this game if that's how you feel about it??? Just say no.
    I have to do that crap so that I can get to the interesting quest for the class mount.

I flew around the entire island and found 7 total. The first two disappeared for some reason before I could click them, and after I got 5/10 they seemed to simply not appear anymore. Unless there really were only 7 up.

A game is supposed to be about the journey, NOT the end result...that's kind of the point. Not attacking you I just find that line of logic hard to shake off.
    Well, the journey fucking sucks so there is a lot of room for improvement in that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    why are you trying to do all the quests on 12 toons. dont you think that is excessive?
    Class mounts.. if you dont do it on all of them you dont get the mount.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by verdugo View Post
    well, the journey fucking sucks so there is a lot of room for improvement in that.
    thiss so much^^

Why do you even play this game if that's how you feel about it??? Just say no.
    Find it hilarious there's people that actually defend this tripe of a patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again blizzard making us do a "Time sink" and the chests are on a timer meaning you'll spend half the day away on stupid shit i think blizzard should do one of two things 1) make it so once you complete the zone chapter on one character you get the quest for class mount on alts. or 2) make shit spawn quicker aka: wyrmtongue chests cause who wants to spend all time on one toon when you know if its not changed you have to do it all on alts.

I haven't stated one way or the other how I feel towards the patch? 5k posts and u can't even read other people's posts?
    Your first response to this thread would've fooled me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class mounts.. if you dont do it on all of them you dont get the mount.
    so you... need to have all the class mounts?

what an engaging quest....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sounds like a horrible quest.

Blizzard earns so much money and all they can put out is garbage questlines like this one.

Then stay a fool?
    Ah to hell with you. Enjoy your rubbish patch.

Deleted
    no, especially in legion where the story is best experienced on 12 different classes to get the whole picture.

Deleted
    so you... need to have all the class mounts?
    I have 4 110s, and was planning on only working on the quest line for my paladin.

But...the shaman mount...I need it...

Deleted
    Yeah this is it for me. This whole "questline" was a joke up until now, but this really is the straw that breaks the camels back. I'm out.

Deleted
    Because perhaps he wants to fully experience the game? Legion has 12 unique stories that interweave

Deleted
    Better to give us quests that only take 10-15 minutes to complete and go back to afk until next Tuesday, eh?
    I would prefer actually interesting content with a story, instead of obvious busywork that is only there to cover up the fact that there is no content.