Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    Vote crackle

I'd rather lose a claimed one shot vig then no lynch.

Vote Count:

Crackleslap(7): Reticence (#22), Largehorn (#41), Danner (#49), Virothe (#73), Cruelle (#76), Graeham (#79), Marack (#80)
    Largehorn(2): Crackleslap (#43), Kryllian (#55)
    listo(1): Valyrian (#65)
    A-sayo(1): A-sayo (#74)

Not voting (1): listo

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Crackle playing Freelancer has been lynched:,

Night 1 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

Deadline for Night 1

A new issue of The Daily Newspaper has been published.

The Daily Newspaper, issue #2

Death Notices:

Marack playing Citizen was found dead in the morning.

Reticence has been interviewed.

Based on the flow of Day one, which person do you feel is the least trustworthy on Crackleslap's train and why?
    Reticence: "It's difficult to say without any flips, but if Crackleslap is scum, Danner could be expecting that train to go through without a hitch and be bussing at (5/7).
    If Largehorn is scum, Valyrian put Crackle in the lead, but Danner put distance between the two trains. Those seem kind of obvious, though, with Val somewhat less than Danner because Largehorn had yet to vote."

Robot goes Crazy!

Last week David Ambrose and his partner Nina Nachos decided to buy their troubled family a lie detector robot that slaps people when they lie.
    Upon activation everything seemed fine at first. Then the children came home. David asked his son Earl what he had been up to. Earl replied he had been doing his homework. The Robot promptly slapped Earl! To which he then said he had been watching a movie. His father pressed him as to which movie he had watched. Earl said Toy Story and was promptly slapped! Earl admitted it was Big Jugs in the Jungle! David was shocked to the core and promptly told his son at 14 he had never watched such filth! David was then slapped! Nina laughed stating he was certainly his fathers son. The Robot then slapped Nina! Davids youngest son Roy exclaimed but Mommy loves Daddy! The robot then slapped Roy! Mr Ambrose will be returning his faulty robot to the store to pay for his divorce lawyers. In other news it looks like a storm is brewing for our Town, The coast guard has been put on alert.
    The Shipping Forecast:Gibraltar, Ulm. Southeast veering southwest 4 or 5, occasionally 6 later. Thundery showers. Moderate or good, occasionally poor.Ipswich,London. Northeast 3 or 4. Occasional rain. Moderate or poor.Thames,Yarmouth. North 7 to severe gale 9. Heavy snow showers. Good, becoming poor in showers.

- -

FURY IN THE PAPERHOUSE
    Anger rang out yesterday as The Daily Newspaper came under fire for printing the entire paper with only blue ink. Editor in Chief of The Daily Newspaper has yet to speak up to the outrage this generated.

Threats of lynching the staff of The Daily Newspaper have continued to grow as controversy piles up.

"First it was the blue ink and then the lack of Kittens," said a concerned townsperson who wish to remain nameless.

"The Daily Newspaper's editor just continues to remain silent on our complaints!" screamed a local farmer razing his pitchfork.

Many will remember the infamous statement made by The Daily Newspaper last year:
    "This unprecedented decay of such a trusted paper reflects the state of the US as a whole. The members of the millennial generation have no need for archaic forms of media. Classic American institutions are being murdered one by one by these children."

Based on requests through the Freedom of Information Act, we were able to discover that after this comment The Daily Newspaper's sales increased approximately 5% over last year.

"This printing change seems to be just the newest publicity stunt done by The Daily Newspaper for increased sales," Don Masters is a former economic adviser for the Green Party. "Scandal sells with Baby Boomers. Companies have two choices either try and pretend to be hip to get in with Millennials or cater to the old dogs of the Baby Boomers. It would seem that The Daily Newspaper is doing the latter.

Is this a time honored American Company going off the rails or just one trying to drum up business? We are just going to have to wait and see. The Daily Newspaper has declined to comment.

"Readers, Fans, Mother,
    Tonight will be the beginning of the unfolding of the Truth. The Truth behind the mysterious disappearances of kittens in the Town. A new guy was interesting in my job and wanted to help...I learned at the end of the day that he died with an apple in his mouth. Lone wolf curse all the way. Tracking Honeymoon for this night. This person seems...Familiar.
    The Chinese Bulldog.
    " - Anonymous

"wuh...wuh..." - Anonymous

Joke of the Day:
    What did Infinite do for your birthday?
    They Sunggyu a song!

Not voting (10): A-sayo, Cruelle, Danner, Graeham, Kryllian, Largehorn, listo, Reticence, Valyrian, Virothe

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 2:
    Last edited by dupti; 2017-11-15 at 06:27 PM.

Dear Editor.

I wish to applaud the new line of kitten-related stories in the Daily Newspaper, and hope this pleasant addition continues. However, the distressing rumors of mysterious disappearances of kittens in our town has me shocked and mortified. Also, I am concerned by the sudden death of Marack. As a fellow kitten lover, I cannot help but fear that there is some sort of unholy dog-owner alliance rampant in the neighbourhood. To settle both of these concerns, I demand swift and immediate action from the local police department, before any innocent lives of kittens are lost.

I for one have a lead on someone who seems to enjoy posting kitten violence.

vote: Reticence

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Welp, Danner also claimed the ability to kill and I find the fact that he wasn't a target last night inherently suspicious so start this day off with a big'ol

Vote: Danner

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Uh. What?
    I claimed the ability to kill!?
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Pfft. The kitten was clearly being disciplined for his unacceptable attire and mouthing off to his mother. Clearly someone doesn't believe in parental responsibility.

In other news,

I am somewhat surprised and yet reassured that my statement was not tampered with in any way. For context, that was roughly halfway through the day, shortly after Danner's vote was placed.

@Valyrian the Moofia Boss, when you bought Crackleslap's claim, why did you vote for Listo, as opposed to one of the other trains?

Vote: Valyrian

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Welp, Danner also claimed the ability to kill and I find the fact that he wasn't a target last night inherently suspicious so start this day off with a big'ol
    He what now?

@Virothe: Are you talking about my post #75 maybe? Half of that post is quoting Crackleslap. I just messed up (managed to delete) the quote tags, and amended it as much. The two sections with red words are crackleslap's words, not mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Editor.

I wish to applaud the new line of kitten-related stories in the Daily Newspaper, and hope this pleasant addition continues. However, the distressing rumors of mysterious disappearances of kittens in our town has me shocked and mortified. Also, I am concerned by the sudden death of Marack. As a fellow kitten lover, I cannot help but fear that there is some sort of unholy dog-owner alliance rampant in the neighbourhood. To settle both of these concerns, I demand swift and immediate action from the local police department, before any innocent lives of kittens are lost.

vote: Reticence

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Dear Reader,

We are glad you enjoyed our article on kittens. We had to spend all night making it because very few people here were paying attention before your statement. When we finally started to look deeper into this we were appalled at what we found! From now on we will do out best to keep you up to date on all things kittens!

We also are deeply troubled by the murder of Marack. While he was a member of the KLT (Kitten Lovers of Town) he always worked diligently to make sure kittens were always safe. Who in their right mind would want to kill someone like that? When he was not doing work for the KLT he could be found working at The Town's Flowers. Talking to many people and they all agreed that he was the best florist in this town. Him and his work for the KLT, his lovely floral arrangements shall be missed dearly. If you have any tips on who committed this crime please go to the police. If you wish to remain anonymous please call 555-555-5555. Together we shall solve the crime!

Regards,
    The Daily Newspaper

Well, Marack's flip requires me to reconsider my outlook on the game. My initial suspicion was that every player had a special ability to bring to the table, even if it were merely a fluff ability.

Vote: Danner

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
    Ah I see I missed a line in your post, you were breaking down Cracks claim and I didn't see that. In my head it was you claiming near the same thing, To be fair I was only reading between crucibles on destiny 2.

Unvote

See, this is why you never ask what could go wrong v_v

- - - Updated - - -

@Virothe: Are you talking about my post #75 maybe? Half of that post is quoting Crackleslap. I just messed up (managed to delete) the quote tags, and amended it as much. The two sections with red words are crackleslap's words, not mine.
    Ya that mighta been a contributing factor then I mighta just loaded between your edits and never went back to re-read, I know when I was reading your post I had just refreshed it you were the last post at the time so /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Pfft. The kitten was clearly being disciplined for his unacceptable attire and mouthing off to his mother. Clearly someone doesn't believe in parental responsibility.

In other news,

I am somewhat surprised and yet reassured that my statement was not tampered with in any way. For context, that was roughly halfway through the day, shortly after Danner's vote was placed.

@Valyrian the Moofia Boss, when you bought Crackleslap's claim, why did you vote for Listo, as opposed to one of the other trains?

Vote: Valyrian

- - - Updated - - -

He what now?
    Simple: I believed Crackle's claim, and didn't want to hop on the popular bandwagon of the day, so I pushed for an alternative to dig information.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Simple: I believed Crackle's claim, and didn't want to hop on the popular bandwagon of the day, so I pushed for an alternative to dig information.
    /shrug

Crackle coming up neutral kinda puts us in a weird place because it's harder to read into peoples actions yesterday.

The only person I can really put pressure on (Outside screwing up with Danner) Is A-Sayo for his weirdness with Crackles vote and his subsequent self vote that didn't help ensure a lynch yesterday.

My big theory there is that Crackle tried to get A-Sayo to hire him, A-Sayo knew he was lying, thought he was a recruit of some kind and didn't want to lose that edge.

It would explain his change of heart switching off Crackle, his defense of Crackle and why he would attempt to stall out the end of day voting to keep him alive.

But maybe I am reading to much in to it, or Maybe A-Sayo doesn't have a lot of games under their belt and this is just all newb goofs /shrug, I was hoping for more confirmation after Crackles flip and the neutral shit messes that up.

/shrug

Crackle coming up neutral kinda puts us in a weird place because it's harder to read into peoples actions yesterday.

The only person I can really put pressure on (Outside screwing up with Danner) Is A-Sayo for his weirdness with Crackles vote and his subsequent self vote that didn't help ensure a lynch yesterday.

My big theory there is that Crackle tried to get A-Sayo to hire him, A-Sayo knew he was lying, thought he was a recruit of some kind and didn't want to lose that edge.

It would explain his change of heart switching off Crackle, his defense of Crackle and why he would attempt to stall out the end of day voting to keep him alive.

But maybe I am reading to much in to it, or Maybe A-Sayo doesn't have a lot of games under their belt and this is just all newb goofs /shrug, I was hoping for more confirmation after Crackles flip and the neutral shit messes that up.
    And yet if your theory is true, it would imply some other thing considering the data we have today.
    Reticence and Val quicky jumped on Crackle, yet I guess it's just a grudge from previous games. Listo looks Townish, thus not worth pushing, imo.

(OT : Newbie aye. Trying new approches every game I'm joining and see which one fits me better.

/shrug
    )
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    Looking back at yesterdays votes and this is just observational.

Early voting started with 3 trains Crackle 3 Large 2 Listo 2, Danner switched his vote off Listo avoiding the two lead trains for someone with no votes. When Crackle and Large trains gain more votes with Crackle on 4 and Large on 3 Danner switches his vote again. This time to Crackle avoiding Large for a second time. His vote also kept Crackle ahead of Large.

With Crackle at 5 an Large at 4 Grae voted Virothe avoiding both trains. Asayo votes Crackle putting him at L1 also avoiding the Largehorn train.

Listo sensibly unvoted. Crackle claims. Marack switches to Large, its now Large 5 -Crackle 5.

Val in the second half of the day starts a new train avoiding Large's train and votes Listo with 0 votes on him. For the second time Asayo avoids the Large train and opts to vote Virothe.

Virothe votes and ties Crackle and Large on 4-4. (Yes avoiding the Large train but for a policy lynch), Asayo self votes (very unhelpful to town this late in the day) again avoiding Large. I vote to make it Crackle 5 Large 3 ....god damn even I'm avoiding him now! Large do you have cooties? Grae and Marack finish the votes for the lynch. Krylls vote is just to late.

Looking at it, Largehorn was avoided consistently, if he is town it probably means there isn't to much we can learn from the voting pattern. If Large is scum we would have somewhere to start at least. Saying that, day one voting in a big game never becomes useful till late game. So no idea how relevant it is right now for a small game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    Virothe votes and ties Crackle and Large on 4-4. (Yes avoiding the Large train but for a policy lynch), Asayo self votes (very unhelpful to town this late in the day) again avoiding Large. I vote to make it Crackle 5 Large 3 ....god damn even I'm avoiding him now! Large do you have cooties? Grae and Marack finish the votes for the lynch. Krylls vote is just to late.
    Ya to be fair the only reason Large was even in contention would be due to those who jumped off Crack's wagon, thus putting him in contention. It's like I was saying before Crack being Neutral makes this really hard because it means scum had no reason to back off the train after the claim since he wasn't on their team and the only reason they would, would have been dependent on if he contacted one of their team which is something we can't currently know for sure.

A-sayo has not played in a while but I wouldn't consider A-sayo to be new new for what that is worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it even certain his client choice knew it was from him? Remember he fake claimed to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Is it even certain his client choice knew it was from him? Remember he fake claimed to begin with.
    I would assume they knew at the very least he had a kill, but maybe not who he was? but we honestly don't even know that much. Like I said I may have been reading in to the actions to much, but that's the closest I could come to really anything meaningful from what happened yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    A-sayo has not played in a while but I wouldn't consider A-sayo to be new new for what that is worth.
    Eh, fair enough. Not sure that changes how I feel about him, I still find a lot of what he did suspicious but I was not sure if I should hold it against him or let him go for a bit and let him gain some more experience.

As an aside, I hope someone has picked up on my little contribution to the game so far. ;_;