Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Silverpine [Alliance]

Anyone have an idea if Silverpine will hold more or any alliance quests? Considering Gilneas is directly south of it, logically, there would be nice flow into Silverpine for worgen questing.

Quote Originally Posted by tstew View Post
    Anyone have an idea if Silverpine will hold more or any alliance quests? Considering Gilneas is directly south of it, logically, there would be nice flow into Silverpine for worgen questing.
    Do you know of any other level 10-20 zone shared by players of both factions? That should answer your first question. As to your second: since Gilneas is under siege by the Forsaken, worgen are shipped to night elf lands at the end of the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Do you know of any other level 10-20 zone shared by players of both factions? That should answer your first question. As to your second: since Gilneas is under siege by the Forsaken, worgen are shipped to night elf lands at the end of the zone.
    well, actually yes. What do you call Darkshore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morphi View Post
    Darkshore isn't shared... -.-

seeing as silverpine is so close Undercity, Forsaken are getting more aggressive, plus they have a major military base in Silverpine, I highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    in Cata it is. Dancing troll village becomes Horde outpost, or Horde build another one, i don't rememebr atm, but it definetely will be shared, Blizz stated so.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Considering the Horde has a base in Darkshore, it wouldn't seem very weird for the Alliance to take control of Pyrewood for example.

Deleted
    Considering the Horde has a base in Darkshore, it wouldn't seem very weird for the Alliance to take control of Pyrewood for example.
    Those bases are just NPC camps for Alliance players to kill Hordies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pyrewood is destroyed as seen in screenshots. I would assume there might be a few or a preparation for a counter attack though they get pushed back into defense and travel to some other place with a boat as refuges.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    What Jiggler said, people, a lone wyvern in a dock doesn't mean the zone has quests for the Horde, it's purely for NE's and Worgen to kill, if you don't believe me, check feedback. (Unless there's none, still, you can find info and notice it's pure alliance).

I haven't seen a lot of info on Darkshore, so thanks. In that case it would seem unlikely for Alliance presence in Silverpine.

I, for one, would love to see 10-20 zones being contested. in WAR (don't dare say "it's not WAR". Blizz has much to learn from Mythic) you get the feeling of actual war from your first quests, your first zone.

NPC assaults on opposing faction's base in same zone, which can be joined by lowbies (it begs for Public Quests... sigh...) would be pretty awesome too.

also, on PvP servers, it would be pretty handy for newbies to learn what PvP is when meeting enemy players of same level in low-level zones.
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Quote Originally Posted by Trillivm View Post
    in Cata it is. Dancing troll village becomes Horde outpost, or Horde build another one, i don't rememebr atm, but it definetely will be shared, Blizz stated so.
    I chose my words carefully: "shared by players of both factions." Darkshore is not shared by Horde players anymore than Alliance players share Durotar due to the presence of Tiragarde Keep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know. Barrens.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I know. Barrens.
    /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmage View Post
    Pyrewood is destroyed as seen in screenshots. I would assume there might be a few or a preparation for a counter attack though they get pushed back into defense and travel to some other place with a boat as refuges.
    Pyrewood is not destroyed. Only 3 buildings are ruined. But i doubt it will serve as a worgen questhub. Most likely a base with npcs for Horde players to kill em.

/facepalm
    Hmmm in cataclysm Barrens is split in two that i think he means. And in the one part it's Alliance control so , it's something like shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal View Post
    Hmmm in cataclysm Barrens is split in two that i think he means. And in the one part it's Alliance control so , it's something like shared.
    But Southern Barrens is not a 10-20 level zone. I think that he means Ratchet, which is a much stronger case, though it's not really much of a questing hub for Alliance.

But Southern Barrens is not a 10-20 level zone. I think that he means Ratchet, which is a much stronger case, though it's not really much of a questing hub for Alliance.
    ''The Barrens: The Barrens is split in two by great fissures in the land, spouting fiery rivers of lava. The Northern Barrens is a level 10-20 zone, while the Southern Barrens is intended for higher level players. Portions of the Barrens have grown lush thanks to the work of the druid Naralex. The passage into Mulgore has been reinforced by the tauren, with high walls and a gate. This is because the Alliance will be moving into the southern Barrens, constructing several towers and burning down Camp Taurajo''

Taken from wowwiki.

Barrens right now are 10-20 level zone. And in Cataclysm they are split in 2. Northren is Alliance. This is something like shared don't you aggre?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal View Post
    Barrens right now are 10-20 level zone. And in Cataclysm they are split in 2. Northren is Alliance. This is something like shared don't you aggre?
    In the southern part, you have a Horde-Alliance war, the northern part (the 10-20 leveling zone) is still Horde dominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillivm View Post
    I, for one, would love to see 10-20 zones being contested. in WAR (don't dare say "it's not WAR". Blizz has much to learn from Mythic) you get the feeling of actual war from your first quests, your first zone.

NPC assaults on opposing faction's base in same zone, which can be joined by lowbies (it begs for Public Quests... sigh...) would be pretty awesome too.

also, on PvP servers, it would be pretty handy for newbies to learn what PvP is when meeting enemy players of same level in low-level zones.
    Redridge is a 10-20 (well it says 15-20) zone that has always been contested. I believe it is the only one.