Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Elwynn Forest was merely a setback!

Preview of the Stockades dungeon from www.WorldofRaids.com

Hogger: Elwynn Forest was merely a setback!

Well, Hogger is receiving his forced lore character status now.

I'm glad to see the changes though, Stockades was easily the worst dungeon ever and it badly needed a revamp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneElite View Post

I'm glad to see the changes though, Stockades was easily the worst dungeon ever and it badly needed a revamp.
    It was what it was, a jail, i don't think prisoners are going to have epic loots hidden in their ??? it's a jail, a quest-instance, a good il round em up for mass XP grinding instance.

Contain the beast.

Deleted
    Some gnolls aren't looking for anything logical.
    They cant be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.
    some gnolls just want to see the world burn.

Hogger is really a titan that stayed to see how things go.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Seems like he doesn't have crystal jammed into his chest...
    I guess he'll be back later on again
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    Legendary win.

My only question is, what happens when a hordie wants to do the instance now? Will they have to fight off the NPC's inside? or will it phase to a different entrance or something?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twister1279 View Post
    My only question is, what happens when a hordie wants to do the instance now? Will they have to fight off the NPC's inside? or will it phase to a different entrance or something?
    Probably, just like how they get to kill the 3 dwarfs in Uldaman.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hoggers a beast glad to see he gets a nice home.

No one can go back and make a new beginning, but anyone can start from now and make a new ending.

Most likely will be like how RFC looks when Alliance enter (the Horde quest NPCs are not there).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

That seriously cracked me up.

Does anyone else love how Stockades went from being a bland dungeon with no real personality, to the most hilarious instance in WoW?
    Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, then you're a communist. - Me

Lest we forget the certainty of my awesome. For I can say with certainty, that there lies no uncertainty pertaining to that of my awesome. Therefore, I shall remain forever and always awesome. - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Premise View Post
    That seriously cracked me up.

Does anyone else love how Stockades went from being a bland dungeon with no real personality, to the most hilarious instance in WoW?
    they made azshara worth going to, i think that makes the above quite possible

Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    Thanks for that Alfred.

Checked this already, there not hostile to horde as of now, they dont wear alliances tags or anything, hogger is just that big a threat, and they will hand you all three quests

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that alliance npc's are in there, maybe they'll just phase out if ur a horde but i think they should get rid of this instance for the horde and rfc for the alliance because it doesn't make sense that you can get into an instance that's in the opposite main town unless their's some back door created by the cataclysm

only revamp it needed was loot. Whats the point without the loot? Ya do it once for massive quest xp and mob xp then your done. THAT WAS FUN!!!!!!!111

10+ Year Old Account
    Stockades are great, shoo.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Oh my gawsh, those are some awesome changes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!