Page 1 of 2
LastLast

red qiraji usable outside of aq?

comfirm or denie? ive heard and been told with cata you can use the red one outside of aq? true false???

Deleted
    Plz make it true!

10+ Year Old Account
    probably false, blizz isn't touching AQ except in that they're making aq 20 down to 10

As far as I'm aware, no, you can't use it outside of AQ.

There is however a new blue Qiraji mount being added, as a reward from Archaeology. It can be used outside AQ.

I also heard that onyxia will deep breath more.

false. The current Qiraji battle tanks are still under restriction. The battle tank you get from archeology is usable everywhere

the archaeology one is most likely a place holder imo, if not I am disappoint.
    No. No no no no nononnonon

Why would they make a standard mount Qiraji Battle Tank AND change the old ones...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if it's possible to use the AQ mounts in the AQ zone (outside of the instance)

The red one is growing wings and becoming a flying mount.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Last time i checked my mount tab i couldn't find any Qiraji mount...
    But i have all qiraji mounts except the red and black one.
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2010-10-09 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    false. The current Qiraji battle tanks are still under restriction. The battle tank you get from archeology is usable everywhere
    He wasn't asking about currently the OP was saying he heard in Cataclysm the Red Qiraji mount you could ride outside of AQ.

The only current Qiraji battle tank that has no restriction is the Black Qiraji battle tank.

@OP I really hope that rumor is true about the red battle tank if its not you know I will be busting my butt in archeology ten times more to get the new battle tank!

---------- Post added 2010-10-09 at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Wonder if it's possible to use the AQ mounts in the AQ zone (outside of the instance)
    Currently no I have tried lol.
    Last edited by Ceethemage; 2010-10-09 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dion04 View Post
    The red one is growing wings and becoming a flying mount.
    I think it already has wings...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Probably not, you cant use them in aq20 now. And besides, the zone is completely useless. Even if you can use them there... theres no point in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskinor Is Here View Post
    the archaeology one is most likely a place holder imo, if not I am disappoint.
    I do believe the blue one is a place card holder because if memory serves me it looks identical to the current blue Qiraji battle tank. I do expect the place card holder to be replaced with a really cool Qiraji battle tank.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish...but highly unlikely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doubt that, there is Black qiraji mount, which is usable everywhere, so red usable outside is just plain BS, and for the love of God I hope the archeology one is just placeholder.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    Doubt that, there is Black qiraji mount, which is usable everywhere, so red usable outside is just plain BS, and for the love of God I hope the archeology one is just placeholder.
    Yea its such BS that In my years of playing I never never seen a single black mount. If they are that rare (they are) who cares if others have the red? It doesn't hurt your pixels, the AQ event was over years ago, you were a special snow flake long enough. It is time to let others enjoy cool things like the red AQ bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    Yea its such BS that In my years of playing I never never seen a single black mount. If they are that rare (they are) who cares if others have the red? It doesn't hurt your pixels, the AQ event was over years ago, you were a special snow flake long enough. It is time to let others enjoy cool things like the red AQ bug.
    I have seen two of the black mounts once on a druid on Baelgun and once on Skullcrusher. They both road them everywhere and wore the Scarab Lord title as well. It was an awesome mount I thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sepheirox View Post
    comfirm or denie? ive heard and been told with cata you can use the red one outside of aq? true false???
    wut I like this idea, lets say any aq mounts are usable outside if you have archeology one discovered