Pet Bar abilities falling off?

I'll start off by saying I just started levelling a Hunter alt, so I am still picking up various stuff.

However, there seems to be a problem i'm unaware off. My pet bar abilities keep falling off. I took off say "attack" because I didn't want it there, due to me making a macro with my Steady Shot and Kill Command. Then I moved over my bar so it was smaller and I could put more stuff on it. However, some abilties like my Fox's Tailspin keeps falling off.

I am NOT using any kind of Bar addon, my action bars are not locked. Anyone else have this problem?

Try /reloadui or /console reloadui - cant remember which one works atm
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to your pets spellbook and drag them back on?

That seemed to have worked, thanks for the help. I was just hoping it wasn't a hunter bug or something. :]

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Droes View Post
    Go to your pets spellbook and drag them back on?
    I did, but every time it would reset. /reload ui seems to have made it work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit clicking so hard.

Try locking the action bars too

Quote Originally Posted by Bullocks View Post
    Quit clicking so hard.

Try locking the action bars too
    I also agree with locking them. If you feel the need to move them I believe you can shift+click or ctrl+click to remove them.

i've actually had this myself, using nothing more than the default ui with actionbars locked, it's probably just a bug due to be ironed out

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so everybody knows, for extra laziness, /reload will reload the UI, with a whole 10 less characters.

15+ Year Old Account
    i'm having this same problem and my action bars are locked, hopefully the reload suggestion works

didnt work =\
    Last edited by gutnbrg; 2010-11-30 at 10:44 AM.

Man weird to this this bug made it through beta. The new pet talents would fall off everytime you logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Just so everybody knows, for extra laziness, /reload will reload the UI, with a whole 10 less characters.
    Or, if you use LUI, /rl =D

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a known bug.