PM request:

Cudnt make the avatar 6kb, so you wil have to figure that out urself.
    Another one who decided to PM multiple artists because of lack of patience.
    I'm glad I ignored this. So tired of people who have little to no respect for the artists in the thread.
    Go make your own signatures in paint. You don't deserve any of our work.
    /pissed

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Another one who decided to PM multiple artists because of lack of patience.
    I'm glad I ignored this. So tired of people who have little to no respect for the artists in the thread.
    Go make your own signatures in paint. You don't deserve any of our work.
    /pissed
    Meh I made a post after his saying he had pmd me. . Hope no1 else wasted their time
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Just letting you know, that I'm in the process of updating the first post, adding things like Armory links with requests, and adding a template. I'll also enforce the "PM one artist!" rule in big, capitalised lettering.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Meh I made a post after his saying he had pmd me. . Hope no1 else wasted their time
    Think he pm'd most of us. Got one form him as well, gladly I never bothered though

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Everyone i would like to request a signature for my shaman.
    Here is a list of what i would like:

Name: Zerokk
    Race, Gender, Spec/Class: Orc, Male, Restoration/Shaman
    Guild: Fatality
    Theme and Font: Please use the colors of the elements like Oranges/Reds=Fire, Blues=Water, Browns/Greens=Earth, and Whits/Greys=Air i am not sure what font i would like so just use your own judgment.
    Armor: 25 Man ICC Non Heroic no helm and a purple mohawk

If someone could do this for me i would greatly appriciate it because i am not to good with computers.

Thank You,
    Zerokk

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Just letting you know, that I'm in the process of updating the first post, adding things like Armory links with requests, and adding a template. I'll also enforce the "PM one artist!" rule in big, capitalised lettering.
    Yh well lets hope ppl actually read the first post. Greedy gits
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Name: Falorna
    Realm: Anvilmar

I would like an iphone background with my paladin in it...
    Just include the name nothing extra, I have no preferences for what it would look like Thx in advance

If people want, I will now be taking signature requests. I'm a bit of a different artist I am still using gimp and actually prefer this type of style. Keep in mind, my signatures will not look like most of the ones on here so if you're using me just for a rush it's not the best idea.. I will most likely only be taking pm requests, and this at first may present some problems for me my signature types are 640x250 meaning I'm going to have to get used to scaling down to the sites requirements which I believe is 500x150 not a big deal but first will take a different bit of scaling to get used to.

As for the requests, I need very simple info the writing you want on it, colors, and an armory link. If you can not provide an armory link just give me the name and server (Plus affiliation us or eu) if you wish to have different items then you wear that's fine but the armory really does save me the time of trying to build up your character.

My work http://youngcha.deviantart.com/gallery/

It's 500x100 Tartcart for these forums. Just don't want you to waste time on sigs that the mods will have to delete later on .

Thank you, it's appreciated. I was actually just looking at the specs that a mod sticked also on General. Just making early morning assumptions ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    looking for a forum sig nothing too huge kinda like dubbz

Name : Ieatedurface
    Guild : Blood Power and Glory
    Realm : Archimonde
    Side : Horde
    Male UD warlock

was looking for a undead warlock in either tier 7.5 or tier 1 surprise me lol

not too worried about background ive seen all your other work and it looks fantastic

thanks and if you need any other info let me know
    Last edited by Ieatedurface; 2010-12-06 at 02:31 AM.

Deleted
    http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/21/blabla2x.jpg and http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8871/blablal0.jpg

name(with title) : Corrupterr the Kingslayer

male troll shaman u can resize images for mmo-champions forum signature

10+ Year Old Account
    To everyone who has a pending request to me:

My family has been down with the flu over this last week, and I have just started working on my requests as of yesterday. Should have them completed today or tomorrow. If you have sent a PM to another artist please be courteous enough to let me know - I made four signatures this morning that have all been completed in the last few days.

Thank you! <3

Pm request: A lot of what you gave me to work with simply did not mesh, so I put my own twist on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Had a crack at this, hope you like it and anything you want changing, just PM me.

-----

I am NOT taking PM requests btw, so please stop PMing.
    OH EM GEE.

That is seriously one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.

I LOVE IT!!

There's not enough caps or exclamation marks in the world to express how freaking awesome that is.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG you're a mod now! *faint*

Oooh, incidentally, you should add in the first post that anyone who doesn't use the template will be assumed to have NOT read the first post, and will therefore be ignored by the artists. Which should cut down quite a bit on our queues, seeing as I have a feeling that a large majority of these people completely ignore the thread title.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2010-12-05 at 06:25 PM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

I'm back, requesting a slightly updated version of my current Signature^^(no, I'm not dissing on the creator's(Cazy) work, but sadly, with Cataclysm, it's out of date)

Race: Worgen
    Guild: Instinct Reborn

Outfit:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...77:43154:24463

Listed:
    Unscarred Breastplate
    Ironsole Clompers
    Ironblade Gauntlets
    Tenacious Defender
    Greaves of the Iron Guardian
    Pauldrons of Brute Force
    Tabard of the Argent Crusade/Argent Crusader's Tabard(artist's choice)

No helmet
    It's basicly a repaint of the Valor Set, but done well enough to fit with the Argent Crusade attire(yes, there are even NPCs walking around in this!)

Weaponry: Either, as in the Wowhead link, The Destroyer of Worlds, or Lionheart Executioner.(Artist's choice)

Class: Death Knight

Stance: Battle stance, with preferebly the blade somewhat visible, would like to have something of a full body view next to a close up on the face.

Notes: No fancy worgen beard, please, I hate it. Face: If you can't do anything else, the standard will do, however, I prefer somewhat a less snarly face, and more black furr.

THank you in advance.

edit: Background style: Something along the lines of my current signature, which is almost an innermost conflict between dark and light.
    Last edited by susaku; 2010-12-05 at 06:38 PM.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno if this is a good place to post this since it's an avatar but could someone make me an avatar that matches my sig? (Worgen male rogue in t9, grey skin & helm showing)

Thanks in advance if anyone picks it up,

Kyn
    Watch, as your world is torn apart and your home is shattered beneath your feet
    Leave well enough alone.. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    I did warp the image with free transform, i often do tweak the action poses a bit to get a bit more motion. but i'm looking at this one again on a different monitor and thinking i hadn't had enough coffee yet. thanks for pulling me up on that.

rebooted (as personally much happier with it) :

The difference there is huge! This one looks great! Shows the 'action pose' much better

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 07:05 PM ----------

Yay! I wan hoping this would happen
    I also wondered if re-starting the thread might be a good idea? I don't think the 1k+ pages helps make people read the rules :P