Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The bad of the all the badass' : Worgen Death Knight:

So i got a lvl 80 dk alt that i wanted to race change to something so i tried worgen.

Yea that death knight is now being switched to worgen

do you agree? Is Worgen Death Knight the most awsome LOOKING race/class combo EVER?

If you disagree, post you class/race combo that you mean is better.
    Discuss!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Discuss!
    No.

OT: I think Goblins are the ugliest race ever, they just stole the spot from the Gnomes :-/

I just can't seem to wrap my head around Why anyone would want to play something that barely has limbs!'

Edit: Oh yeah, my favourite looking toon would be my female Orc Shaman.

hehe, When i played a blood elf paladin, i wanted to dual wield with it, back in the start in BC ---> so they announced Deathknights
    they screwed Frost leveling so i got pissed and rolled a warrior ... and then, they allowed Blood elf warriors!
    i was waiting 4 years for my bladedancer and now its here love it. Blood elf warrior imo.

"Live without regrets"

Deleted
    I don't really like the lore of a DK worgen, seems to me that they would be normal humans in undeath, or just undead worgens. Sure, they look cool, but I definitely prefer the idea of human, blood elf and Orc DKs. Orc DKs also happen to look way badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious View Post
    hehe, When i played a blood elf paladin, i wanted to dual wield with it, back in the start in BC ---> so they announced Deathknights
    they screwed Frost leveling so i got pissed and rolled a warrior ... and then, they allowed Blood elf warriors!
    i was waiting 4 years for my bladedancer and now its here love it. Blood elf warrior imo.
    100% agreed! My blood elf warr is eagerly waiting to get to Hyjal and other new zones, lvl 60 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious View Post
    hmm well i guess we are not that alike =)

id prefer if the blood elfs got the spellbreaker from wc 3 instead. one can dream.

Male orc warrior - well, It just fits

Haha... no....

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Orc Death Knight would have to be the most badass looking for a Death Knight in my opinion, add in tats, jaw tats and noserings, it'll be complete.

Male Tauren DK. Big Black Bull with glowing eyes, massive and dangerous.
    Or - Draenei(male) DK - looks like Man'ari eredar)
    “I is the king of Rome, and above grammar”
    ~ Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor on Grammar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Male Orc Death Knight would have to be the most badass looking for a Death Knight in my opinion, add in tats, jaw tats and noserings, it'll be complete.
    look at his deathknight, now up to yours, jeah dead puppy vs orc-zombie? no argument

Troll, every class, my DK troll is epicly awesome and imo it looks better than a worgen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gansta View Post
    Male Tauren DK. Big Black Bull with glowing eyes, massive and dangerous.
    Or - Draenei(male) DK - looks like Man'ari eredar)
    well yea i agree but the "corrupted/insane/undead" beast theme of worgen is the reason i love it

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    look at his deathknight, now up to yours, jeah dead puppy vs orc-zombie? no argument
    Puppy? dude its a damn wolf on two legs howling and mangeling its victims with blood on mouth and paws!
    Last edited by critterkiller; 2010-12-08 at 10:01 AM.

Worgen and ORc DK > all.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Necrobeef represents!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilobyte View Post
    No.

OT: I think Goblins are the ugliest race ever, they just stole the spot from the Gnomes :-/
    Gnomes are far from ugly. Stop keeping this stupid meme alive. Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Undead are far uglier than Gnomes.

---------- Post added 2010-12-08 at 04:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrimmsch View Post
    I've never seen a puppy have those eyes or fangs. Your trolling failed.

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    So i got a lvl 80 dk alt that i wanted to race change to something so i tried worgen.

Yea that death knight is now being switched to worgen

do you agree? Is Worgen Death Knight the most awsome LOOKING race/class combo EVER?

If you disagree, post you class/race combo that you mean is better.
    Discuss!
    Female tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    /agreed wholeheartedly

Really, little is more badass than an orc in melee.

Metal^metal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKidding View Post
    I've never seen a puppy have those eyes or fangs. Your trolling failed.
    That wasnt trolling i just insult the dawgs ^^

And jeah its not bad (orc still better, hrm!) but its an undead-worgen... double cursed?
    Look its like this:
    Horse - Strong, fast, delicious
    Horn - Dangerous, demonic, aggrasiv
    Unicorn - Gay (no offence ^^ but ever asked youself why there no unicorns around? jeah thats why!)

Undeadworgen just doesnt have a real scourge flair to it, like all DK that dont come in corpsecolor
    Its an scary looking worgen in plate, like Warrior, nothing epic about it, just worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed they are!