Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    What I'm seeing, and I know some other people on my realm were saying, is that we're stuck at around 2700/3000 neutral, and not getting anything from the Vash'jir quests. I haven't done Deepholme yet, so that may be what's happening.
    pretty much this. getting stuck there

None of the beginning Earthen Ring quests in Vashir give any rep. They used to give in Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulaenyth View Post
    Beta was a small test phase they can't get everything in beta they can't predict what a high server load is going to do to aspects of the game there will allways be a variable in online gaming that they can't predict you might have a shit pc running wow on the lowist setting with 2fps for example in this case it could be somethign in your WTF or cache folders preventing you from gaining reputation because addons alter thigns like this and blizzz can't predect what every addon will do either...
    If an addon can come close to altering gameplay they will implement changes to block it. There has never been a reported, recorded or documented incodent were an addon changed how you gained reputation or decided if you gained it or not. Last time an addon worked out of the "UI" Blizz blocked it and made changes so it wouldent work. Remember AVR?

OT: Vashjir didnt help me with their rep, but as soon as I stepped into deepholm and did a few quests, I eventually got friendly. Pretty sure vash'jir doesn't reward re[ with them. Bug or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Exclamation Earthen Ring

I too am not getting any rep for the Earthen Ring either and I am frustrated because I want to purchase the tabard.

As to your discussion about grammar and spelling. When someone is posting something to a thread like this or any forum, I feel it would be nice if all the spelling and grammar is checked. After all you are sending something out for millions of people to see. I actually find it disrespectful to all when something is sent out so carelessly. Being a foreigner is also no excuse - I am one, I came here from Germany 33+ years ago and I learned the language and I am fluent, Not to say that I don't make mistakes every now and then, I even do that in German, but there is no excuse for sending out a written comment, post or thread that has not been edited, checked and corrected. The impression given by people who do not is that they don't care. It starts with something like this, but it reflects how they feel about the rest of their lives - they just don't care. Besides this I have noticed just in writing this that something misspelled is underlined in red.
    Abbreviations are OK in chat when you have limited space to write something. In WOW its almost like a code that only WOW players know like rDPS GS 5799 LFG hICC 25/10, VH or RS and that is kind of cool.

Deleted
    While what you re saying it true, a lot of the people treat the forum as a chat channel and not as a thesis. So they just type their thoughts and click post quick reply. I certainly do that but i do read it afterwards and i edit the post if i see it could make more sense in another way. But ye, a lot of the people won't read what they just typed or don't know any better english to correct it. It's to be expected.

On topic, i did notice a lot of the quests taken from Earthen Ring buds were not giving rep, but then i did check wowhead and it doesn't list +rep on completion so it might not be a bug afterall and it's what a previous poster said about having to get to the main Earther Ring area first, do not despair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukai View Post
    The first Quests are like an introduction to the zone, you don't get rep for anything other than the Seahorse quest.

You start to get rep with the earthen ring, when you find their main area (where the quartermaster is) and you start the quest chain that takes you into the giant shellfish.

I just finished the zone (though i'm still a few quests shrot of getting the questing achivo) and i finished past Friendly.

Which is enough rep to buy the tabard to use in dungeons
    Did you do Vashj'ir first? That is the first place I went and I completed the entire zone (and got the achieves) but I was still neutral with them. I didn't get friendly until I went to Deepholme.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its glitched, but you guys are probably doing something wrong, i was friendly with earthen ring before i finished vashj, was the first tabard i got, and i skipped deepholm (and hyjal) until i hit 85. I still havent done the last quest because it was bugged. I was like 150/3000 by the end of vashj.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Maybe its glitched, but you guys are probably doing something wrong, i was friendly with earthen ring before i finished vashj, was the first tabard i got, and i skipped deepholm (and hyjal) until i hit 85. I still havent done the last quest because it was bugged. I was like 150/3000 by the end of vashj.
    Not sure what you do to get rep "wrong", but we both have the sinking into Vashj'ir achievement, AND I have the 20,000 Leagues achievement that you are bugged on. I actually did a number of quests after the Sinking into Vash achievement, so I'm assuming I've done them all and I Was still neutral after I finished Vashj'ir. Maybe it's a Horde/Alliance different amounts issue?

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Deleted
    almost rev with them and havent got a tabard with em, to bad for u guys tho

I'm 10% into Friendly after getting the Vashj'ir Quests achievement, and i wasnt even halfway through Hyjal and i had already hit mid-honored . It was sad :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.