Thread: Cogwheel!????

Deleted

Cogwheel!????

Ok, my question is simple, who makes Cogwheels? Where do get one?
    Cheers in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    made by engineering "vendors" for engineers
    Last edited by yovmit98; 2010-12-14 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    ty, so where do I get the recipe plz?

Quote Originally Posted by yovmit98 View Post
    made by engineers for the engineering helm that will be replaced once T12 comes out making cogwheels useless unless blizzard creates updated recipes for them per tier.
    Fix't that for you.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha yea... i wasn't going to go into how fruitless it would feel to make them, but a few months. for now they are great. i was boosting my engineering this am before the restart/ leave for work. made it to 495 for about 2500g

Cogwheels are NOT made by engineers. Engineers trade other engineering goods FOR them via a trader in twilight highlands in your respective faction city.

Each cog takes a different engineering mat, some cheap, some not so cheap. Just wowhead the specific one your looking for and they will tell you which engineering item is required.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Cogwheels are available from the engineering vendor in the starting towns of twilight highlands. You trade in engineering items for them, like the new engineering bag, some handfuls of bolts, and the mastery cogwheel is a goblin barbecue.

Cogwheels also only come on the engineer crafted and engineer specific items, they give an amazing stat boost, however they will not last past tier 11 if blizzard does not release updated patterns per tier.