Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by wacodizzy View Post
    Levelling an alt purely on treasures is actually a good idea since flying will be available account wide and also for toons that haven't reached level 100 yet. I wonder how much XP (levels) could be obtained by simply picking up all treasures.
    It doesn't really work. People who did it from 90 didn't hit 100 after getting them all (last I checked people got to 96 with them all).

The Treasure XP scales the same as the zone quests at the beginner level; picking up a Treasure in Shadowmoon Valley is pretty much like completing a Lv.90 quest and obviously that looks pretty pathetic at Lv.98.

- Archaeology
    - Get treasures
    - Get rares
    - Finally understand the lay of the land and visit all the beautiful places
    - Level more alts

Levelling an alt purely on treasures is actually a good idea since flying will be available account wide and also for toons that haven't reached level 100 yet. I wonder how much XP (levels) could be obtained by simply picking up all treasures.
    I leveled 3 alts this route. Get TOM TOM and a paste addon and paste all the coordinates in. You get about ~5% a treasure no joke. With rest you will level out of the zone range before you find all the treasures in that zone. And also remember the treasure exp is related to the zone so higher level zone treasure is more exp.

Its extremely fast to level this way. Especially with the exp boost from heirlooms/garrison potion.

Log in. Send slaves on missions so I can afford a game token. Run one dungeon if bonus is available. Log out.

Game is dead.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    It doesn't really work. People who did it from 90 didn't hit 100 after getting them all (last I checked people got to 96 with them all).

The Treasure XP scales the same as the zone quests at the beginner level; picking up a Treasure in Shadowmoon Valley is pretty much like completing a Lv.90 quest and obviously that looks pretty pathetic at Lv.98.
    You have to get the treasures in that zone when you are that level for it to be effective. Also be sure you hit all the bonus objective areas in each zone... they are INSANE exp.

I'm excited to find out that the achievement is account wide, so I will definitely be right there with others leveling alts through flying with generous use of my heirlooms/potions.

Deleted
    pretty much the same as before the patch:

- finish 8/8 gold CMs on all classes (currently stuck at 3/11 classes because it is a chore to find competent random groups when i just want to dps)

- progress through mythic HFC with guild

- be sad that i did not try pvp last season to get the elite warrior pvp gear which is really sick

- get rid of all the mats i randomly get from mission-salvage-yard-chests (will prolly end up just dumping them in the AH because cant be arsed with juggling profession CDs and getting bloods for the upgrades), but tbh it's not even worth the time for the 5-10k gold i would get for listing all mats on all my chars

- try to randomly snipe Call-To-Arms bounties to equip the remaining classes for challenge modes after i finally leveled them (which are both leather-classes and guess which armor classes i always get? hint: it's not leather)

- lament that i rerolled warlock to avoid having 4/5 hunters in raiding-roster before they announced the demo changes

- class testing on legion beta (if i get beta access again, blizz plz) and decide to which class i will reroll (fingers crossed that enough melees will reroll some ranged class so i can roll melee, but probably not going to happen because the rest of the guild, for the most part, consists of people that have stuck to their mains since vanilla/tbc/wotlk)
    Last edited by mmoc4b8d679785; 2015-08-26 at 01:43 PM.

Hey,

I was wondering what people are planning to do once patch 6.2.2 hits next week. The fact that we'll be able to finally fly across Draenor will most certainly simplify certain achievements, allow you to hunt for mounts more effectively or simply explore more of the continent itself.

Let us know how your to-do list looks like!
    Fly around Draenor once on my druid and then go back to leveling a group of alts who are all in the 65-68 range at the moment. The controversy with flying in Draenor was never really about flying in Draenor. It was about Blizzard being dicks about the issue and trying to take away a feature that has been in the game for 8 years for no rational reason. They continue to be dicks about the issue, by the way.

Hey,

I was wondering what people are planning to do once patch 6.2.2 hits next week. The fact that we'll be able to finally fly across Draenor will most certainly simplify certain achievements, allow you to hunt for mounts more effectively or simply explore more of the continent itself.

Let us know how your to-do list looks like!
    I will level a few alts through treasures, collect treasures I haven't bothered with (the jumping games ones) for the gold, and hunt around for the voidtalon mount. I'll start selling off mats. I might, or might not, level archaeology. Afterwards, I'll stop playing until the next xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    The controversy with flying in Draenor was never really about flying in Draenor. It was about Blizzard being dicks about the issue and trying to take away a feature that has been in the game for 8 years for no rational reason. They continue to be dicks about the issue, by the way.
    This statement is full of WIN. I agree wholeheartedly, and it's the reason the devs should be fired, and the community should be giving them MORE, not less, flack for the incredibly stupid decisions that have been made in this xpac.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Nerf of treasures XP in 3, 2, 1..

By the way, how are they going to handle ruining their "jumping games" in Nagrand and elsewhere? Won't that upset them? Not that I liked them, this isn't the right game for that.

I wonder if they'll automatically 'fade' the treasures unless you manually jump at them.

That'd be annoying.
    They aren't going to handle them. The expansion is essentially over and those treasures are next to worthless. :\

re explore zones. and fly around on my druid picking flowers. tbh that is the most fun outside of trolling trade/gen and raiding. picking flowers on a tauren druid

probably level some alts. maybe finish story quests on a couple 100 alts.

probably farm some felblight to finish getting all my characters crafted equip to 6 of 6

dunno really. though another poster made a good point that getting rid of crafting mats before next expac would be good. I've already ramped down garrison prof production, just need to get rid of mats now.

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Log in. Send slaves on missions so I can afford a game token. Run one dungeon if bonus is available. Log out.

Game is dead.
    Game is dead, for you maybe. Over 5 million more people still enjoy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saneth View Post
    This statement is full of WIN. I agree wholeheartedly, and it's the reason the devs should be fired, and the community should be giving them MORE, not less, flack for the incredibly stupid decisions that have been made in this xpac.
    this statement is full of CRINGE.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Do more DPS
    This /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    Over 5 million more people still enjoy it.
    I wouldn't go that far...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    dunno really. though another poster made a good point that getting rid of crafting mats before next expac would be good. I've already ramped down garrison prof production, just need to get rid of mats now.
    Lol next xpac will be here in more than 6-8 months so you got a wile

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    Over 5 million more people still enjoy it.
    Care to show a link with some proof of this?
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

Leveling alts fly around take lots of screen shots. Work on grinding out the last of the rep for the rep mounts.