10+ Year Old Account
    I miss DI more, but yes, bubble hearth will be sorely missed. For all those last wipes of the night. For all those rage quitters that pull the boss to "show you you shoudnt have told me I was wrong". And of course, for all the times you see 50 alliance about to 1 shot you in WG. I will miss the bubble hearth.

Deleted

RIP i will greatly miss you
    You be trollin', no we be goblin

RIP Bubble Hearth. (RIP = Rot in Pieces).

GG Blizz! Way to stick it to the cowardins who run away crying when action heats up. Now they just have to man up and take their punishment like everybody else does.

Deleted
    Oh look - It´s this guy again.

If people thought before they QQ'd, they'd know that a bubble hearth isnt completely dead. If you have a kirin tor ring + stack haste you can do it. Or if you have the T7 4-set bonus (+3 seconds to Divine Shield)
    Even though they require more timing (or if hearthstone doesnt trigger the GCD, a macro), the bubble hearths still exist
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yso View Post
    rofl, making this insane amount of useless threads didn't get him banned?
    he is, dont worry m8