Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye View Post
    HOWLY CRAP...that out of the way.. id like to say that patch 4.3 looks prety cool except the fact that CATA has like what 4 raids?Cata - BWD/Twilight stuff/Throne of teh winds stuff/ firelands stuff/ and DW stuff------5 raidsVanilla - MC/BWL/AQ40/NAXX /(+ 2 small ones ZG/AQ20) --------------------------------6 raidsBC - Kara/Maggy/Grull/SCC/TK/BT/SW ------------------------------------------------------7 raidsLK - Naxx(again)/EoE/ObsSanct+RubySanct/ULD/TOC/ICC --------------------------------6 raidsMABY if i do a boss count it will even out the ods... didnt try yet... ill prob miss some bosses and they will feel left out and get mad at me when ill go back and get my tier pieces... Soo Cata looks kinda Short... for a WORLD SHATERING expansion.... Oh no Azeroth is DOOMED it`s SHATERED... oh no... it passed... back to our lives now...OH BTW.... does this mean BLIZZ will go back and do a whole new set of T1-T2-T3-T4...etc till LK for DK class..... SWEEET... oh wait they will let Dk`s wear nothing or war sets.... THAT SUX
    I couldn't make it past the 1st sentence, please learn some grammar.

But wow this is actually looking like a great set of ideas, a lot of things that I was hoping they would add, good job Blizzard!

Deleted
    I think it'd be nice if Blizzard allowed access to all the armor skins that are obtainable from a raid/dungeon you have completed in the past. If the service requires you to have the armor, it will create a lot of ninjas when the patch goes live.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the darkmoon faire and especially whak the gnome lol

I still want this content to be good, and I wish this would come out earlier...damn I can wear t6 again, a tanking set(aside from t12, not a bad job) Warrior set that was the most amazing, and I can make all of the shitty cata shields look like a bulwark, A REAL SHIELD. SO EXCITED

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    So rather than make GOOD content for WoW, the just put in a appearance tab? They do know that Cataclysm has the LOWEST content in anything right?
    You do know that Cataclysm has turned into a SMALL expansion right? 5 levels and a lot of revising old and outdated information. This will all pave the way for 5.0, which could very likely be (practically) all new stuff.

what about rbg's and arenas? will i be surprised by for example a bloodthirsty warrior which is actually wearing full ruthless and that may make me loose ? please dont do this available for arena and rbg's....

There are going to be some terrible looking toons in this patch... lolI regret destroying some pieces of gear so that i can store other things, had i known.... nvm i shall farm them a second time

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiej View Post
    I still want this content to be good, and I wish this would come out earlier...damn I can wear t6 again, a tanking set(aside from t12, not a bad job) Warrior set that was the most amazing, and I can make all of the shitty cata shields look like a bulwark, A REAL SHIELD. SO EXCITED
    This, so much this. I'm tired of the many tiny ass shields Blizz has been making. Same with the weapons for that matter. Giant warglaives > everything.

Raid finder. Oh god.

yes the return of the banana suit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angael View Post
    Hmmm... I think I might come back for patch 4.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    4.3 is looking absolutely amazing to me
    These kinds of comments... are exactly what they're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by xvkarbear View Post
    I know that somewhere in the game is a halo. I believe priests or paladins get one as part of a tier set. But isn't there one not tied to tiers? Anyone happen to know the name?
    Yes. Give me a minute to do some searches.

EDIT: Circle of Flame, from Ambassador Flamelash of Blackrock Depths.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=11808
    Last edited by Neganova; 2011-08-17 at 05:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Another short article touching on the whole mist of pandaria thing. http://kotaku.com/5831789/blizzard-m...er-to-anything

God yes T2 Rogue GO!

Quote Originally Posted by mmo_lol View Post
    "It will hold 100-150 items. Anything stored there will lose all gems and enchantments. "... No Thank you then...
    Because you care a whole lot about enchants on your old MC, BWL or even ICC gear?
    Its a practical problem, removing enchants and gems allows em to just 'store' an item id, having to save your own special version requires more data.
    And while for you thats not a whole lot every player in the world being able to store 150 enchanted and gemmed gear pieces is ALOT of data.

Its just a stashhouse for old gear anyway, nothing you will be using from day to day should be stored there.

Does this mean that a 2h Axe for example will be able to have the graphical effect of Legendary items such as Shadowmourne?

Sweet can finally stop using model changer for my gear

Hahahah! Time to get back into T6 content for some sexy gear!!!! Honestly, it's like 4 years late getting to the party but I'm glad it finally arrived. It's good timing too because druid t12 is just so ugly!

So as a Mage...I can turn my caster swords into Thuderfury since I own it? Fine...dont twist my arm or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    BC legendary farming raid are back !!!

Deleted
    Cant wait to equip my Warrior with the old Dreadnaught set It was the best ever!!!