Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Paladin: Glyph of seal of truth: effects seal of truth, seal of righteousness and??? oh yeah ... seal of justice? Pls do your work well.

warlock QQ:
    Fix destruction pvp damage ffs... its been f up for over half a year now. Chaos bolt critting 12k... while hammer of wrath's crit freaking 22k on ressed people 3.6k+... Not to mention the damage of soul fire, shadowburn. The stupid talent for searing pain while soulburn gives searing pain alr 100% crit chance. Imp for unreliable soul fire procs while felhunter/succ has no viable demon soul effect.

Rediculously broken. (In the past destro was viable for pve and pvp)

Lazy basterds
    Last edited by mmoc79582ce235; 2011-05-24 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    I mad because you bad
    Go and play WoW instead of posting on the forums, because you are obviously too bad to reach 12/12 without those nerfs, maybe practise makes perfect
    Lol at random anonymous forum assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fateq View Post
    People whining about t11 raids becoming easier is so ridiculous, why the fuck do you care if you're so amazing, you wouldn't be doing those raids anymore anyway and what's wrong with people who start in 4.2 having an easier time doing the PREVIOUS raid tier content? Why do WoW players love to moan so much? It's a real mystery.
    when players can't beat content they have to get bether, simple as that. but blizzard makes instead the content easier to shove it up the ass of these fuckin casuals $$. this game hase become so trivial.

Deleted
    I wish the community would gain some perspective other than whining pointlessly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quickly to higher ground, these flood waters are rising.

Uhhhhhhh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Racoon View Post
    The problem I have with these nerfs is its not just 20% here and there. Entire mechanics are being removed.

Al'akir
    Will no longer use Static Shock on normal difficulty in phase 1 or phase 2.

May as well just hug indefinitely and ignore wind burst entirely.

Poison Bomb damage has been decreased by 50%.

May as well just soak the damage instead of dpsing the adds.

A nerf here are there to make content more accessible is understandable. Making fights braindead encourages people to maintain a terrible standard. Can't wait to run heroics for some VP come next patch "NO SOZ I DON'T DO MECHANICS THATS FOR NUBS HURR DURR I R RAIDER K"
    Agree with this lad

It just leads people in to a false sense that they're ready for the next part when they probably won't be. New guild gets 12/12 after a bit then tries hardmodes or firelands and they'll likely just see a huge spike in difficulty leading them to whine again about content being to hard. Blizzard will never win.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Fresh 85's don't have T12. I think the point of nerfing T11 content is to make the gear more easily available so people can gear up for T12 content easier.
    There will be no fresh 85s in middle of this expansion. If ppl can't kill 10 man normals on their alts then they should not be playing alts.

This nerf is not acceptable. The game should have been balanced for "fresh 85s" in the firs place. T11 was way overtuned to drag the content along instead of actually have it balanced for next raid content to be released 5 months into the expansion. Blizzard dragged it along and they lost alot of players that will not be returning for Firelands. Since even normal T12 seem to be balanced for 370 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Xayla View Post
    Changes like this must really get you feeling unsettled when you have your self esteem so obviously tied to a game.
    You are better and smarter than others because you beat a boss in a game? Really?
    Not only do you need to get out more, but stop by the fucking Head Doctor while you are at it and get some help.
    i don't know why every active WoW player is too stupid to read and understand my posts.
    first of all : i stopped playing WoW 14 month ago. i'm just here for the luls cause nerds like you go into rage-mode when someone criticizes your lovely MMORPG.

and yes. i'm more skilled and i'm better when i can beat a boss faster than you. i'm also better when i can run faster, i'm better when i can pick up more chicks, i'm better when i earn more money per month than you. that's how life works. i never said that i feel special because of that. i just say how it is. and if you suck at everything, then you should try to become better instead of waiting for other people to make it easier for you, dipshit. and if you don't want to be better (no matter if its a game or anything else) you gotta life with better people beating your ass instead of QQing cause people tell you the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor View Post
    I know they always nerf old content when new comes out but this is just over the top, sad to see Blizzard catering to all crybabies, this is coming from someone who haven't even cleared the content yet. Biggest nerf to content I've seen since 3.0.
    ironic statement is ironic (crybaby crying about crybabies)

just want to point out, there wasn't many nerfs to the content so far, other than what blizzard considered to be out of balance. as previously stated this content was much harder than most LK content at time of release (outside of Ulduar HM, and HICC), so if they want to make it available to all players it required a large nerf. where you see nerfbats, i see dollar signs. GDKP BWD runs anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    "when players can't beat content they have to get bether, simple as that."

No, they kinda don't have to do anything. They will get to see the content Blizzard made. They have said it many times before - they want players to see the content. So, prepare your exact same post when 4.3 comes out and also the next expansion in advance.

"Hey it was light today then the sun went down and its dark. This crap happens every damn day!"

Deleted
    For those that didn't read it yet, the nerfs are ONLY ON THE NORMAL MODES.

This really doesn't matter.

Good raiders won't respect any T11 achievements gained after 4.2 drops anyway (post-nerf). Pre-nerf T11 kills will matter much more. The T12 achievements will matter much more at this time anyway.

Casuals and bads don't really want a challenge anyway, they just want purple loots and achievement points. So they can have that now. Why should a good raider care about that? It'll be similar to a Sunwell clear after WOTLK was released.

Really, REALLY dumb nerfs imo. Nerfing the shit out of encounters that were already going to become quite easy to due the newly available gear in 4.2. No reason to continuously nerf hard mode content, the content is supposed to be hard and reach out to a certain player base. If players don't want to put in the time or effort into hard modes, they can do normal modes and still get through content. Nerfing normal modes even more doesn't make any sense, either. They were already properly tuned, this is just overdoing it.

* seal of righteousness – now can be proc’d by any melee ability, not just single target melee abilities. This adds hammer of the righteous (the physical component) and divine storm to the list of abilities that can proc it. In addition, seal of righteousness procs can now crit.

Retribution

* seals of command: This talent now makes seal of righteousness hit an unlimited number of melee targets, instead of only 2 additional targets.

Glyphs

* glyph of seal of truth: The expertise bonus granted by this glyph now also works when seal of righteousness is active.
    so yummy!! Omnomnomnom!

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    well looks like a lot of people were STILL too dumb to beat the bosses
    and since there's no new tier content anywhere close they try to make it more easy (and therefore more interesting) for twinks and dumb people.
    awesome.
    This comes along with Firelands--not sure how you can say there's no new tier content... Oh wait, yes I can, you're not paying attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviljoe View Post
    Really, REALLY dumb nerfs imo. Nerfing the shit out of encounters that were already going to become quite easy to due the newly available gear in 4.2. No reason to continuously nerf hard mode content, the content is supposed to be hard and reach out to a certain player base. If players don't want to put in the time or effort into hard modes, they can do normal modes and still get through content. Nerfing normal modes even more doesn't make any sense, either. They were already properly tuned, this is just overdoing it.
    Hard (heroic) mode isn't being nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by invictusordead View Post
    WTF and fire mage nerfs??? fire mages already are getting hard spot in raids with this nerf or they will go all lolarcane or will quit wow.
    They aren't nerfs, they are fixing impact to do what it was meant to do. (Or I guess what we expected it to do)

Yay more loot to casuals.