19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    MMO-Champion is an MMO web site, until Bobo decides to change it to WoW-Champion.
    It's an MMO site that greatly GREATLY favors WoW,
    and I'd personally call it a WoW site that has forum sections for other MMOs instead of an MMO site.. but either way.
    (When was the last time you opened the front page and saw anything that wasn't WoW related besides in the "Recent forum threads" and affiliated sites, again? :P)

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Oh, there's nothing wrong with mainly focusing on WoW, since WoW is the top MMO and certainly is top by a HUGE margin.

It's not Bobo's fault that no other MMO has become quite as widely popular.
    Never said it was :P
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I may form a small sub-division of the guild for Human, Norn, and Charr Guardians called The Argent Hand (Yes, I went there), sworn protectors of the innocent and vanquishers of all that would see Tyria harm.

No Asura allowed!, they already have their own little club it seems >.>
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I think I may form a small sub-division of the guild for Human, Norn, and Charr Guardians called The Argent Hand (Yes, I went there), sworn protectors of the innocent and vanquishers of all that would see Tyria harm.

No Asura allowed!, they already have their own little club it seems >.>
    While I don't mind sub division, hell it would be cool to have to RP like that. Have a sect that patrolled and protected zones and towns in certain areas, don't divide it by race :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Would rather be a part of a brotherhood of assassins, though it wouldn't be restricted to thieves.

There's different kinds of assassins in the world, after all... *rubs hands together*
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    While I don't mind sub division, hell it would be cool to have to RP like that. Have a sect that patrolled and protected zones and towns in certain areas, don't divide it by race :P
    I don't plan to, just made a small joke on it seeing as there is talk of an Asura-exclusive division here <_<

But overall why divide people amongst race lines if your goal is the same in heart? Hell, i probably won't divide it by profession either so long as the other members play their role to heart
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that would be interesting would be to have each race hold a keep in WvWvW and see who could hold it the longest :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-02 at 07:13 PM ----------

I don't plan to, just made a small joke on it seeing as there is talk of an Asura-exclusive division here <_<

But overall why divide people amongst race lines if your goal is the same in heart?
    I'm just joking around! Gotta get a laugh somewhere :P
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klazmaunt View Post
    One thing that would be interesting would be to have each race hold a keep in WvWvW and see who could hold it the longest :P

---------- Post added 2012-03-02 at 07:13 PM ----------

I'm just joking around! Gotta get a laugh somewhere :P
    I know you are, its called guild chat :O

And i think professions in the guild should have their own sub divisions, to keep the aesthetic of their class special in those respects.

Who knows? if such a thing were to happen, we could hold a contest to see which profession team can stand their ground the best in WvW situations.

Imagine, 8 guild sub divisions coordinating together for tactical strikes against the enemy, Guradians and Warriors charging in. Rangers as an Archer division, Engineers as a support and healing turret unit, Elementalists raining fire from the heavens, necromancers raising a huge minion army behind the War/Guards, thiefs as a special ops team entering from the back door, and mesmers helping troops get into the front lines quicker.

Would be a hell of alot of fun that way ><
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2012-03-02 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure I just had one of those moments where you're like..."Dear god yes."

An army. A literal army.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

10+ Year Old Account
    But overall why divide people amongst race lines if your goal is the same in heart?
    Because we can't afford to fail!
    Look what happened to Destiny's Edge under Norn leadership....

I know you are, its called guild chat :O

And i think professions in the guild should have their own sub divisions, to keep the aesthetic of their class special in those respects.

Who knows? if such a thing were to happen, we could hold a contest to see which profession team can stand their ground the best in WvW situations.

Imagine, 8 guild sub divisions coordinating together for tactical strikes against the enemy, Guradians and Warriors charging in. Rangers as an Archer division, Engineers as a support and healing turret unit, Elementalists raining fire from the heavens, necromancers raising a huge minion army behind the War/Guards, thiefs as a special ops team entering from the back door, and mesmers helping troops get into the front lines quicker.

Would be a hell of alot of fun that way ><
    Make a group full of the best PvPers as our assault/assassination squad and have War Lords tell what we need and where to strike them for the best possible reaction :P Have assault, assassination, wall (defensive minded) and ranger, have warriors/guardians with shields be the bulk and have range people in the back doing AoE or sniping one off at a time while the zerg focuses on the people in front.

back up when we need it and have assault come in from the side for a cavalry charge, our thieves/mesmers coming in as ambushes.
    Last edited by Allanon the Mystic; 2012-03-02 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Because we can't afford to fail!
    Look what happened to Destiny's Edge under Norn leadership....
    I wonder what Destiny's Edge would be like under the leadership of a human who isn't whipped by a woman...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a group full of the best PvPers as our assault/assassination squad and have War Lords tell what we need and where to strike them for the best possible reaction :P Have assault, assassination, wall (defensive minded) and ranger, have warriors/guardians with shields be the bulk and have range people in the back doing AoE or sniping one off at a time while the zerg focuses on the people in front.

back up when we need it and have assault come in from the side for a cavalry charge, our thieves coming in as ambushes.
    We have Grand Marshal's of each division, coordinating from a War Room of sorts on the battlefield.

Ah, so much fun thinking about it ><

We have Grand Marshal's of each division, coordinating from a War Room of sorts on the battlefield.

Ah, so much fun thinking about it ><
    We just need to recruit the entire server for our cause, also not everyone in the guild is going to be on our server sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    We just need to recruit the entire server for our cause, also not everyone in the guild is going to be on our server sadly.
    Yea, I wish everyone made our decision the home server, that way WvWvW would be a hell of a lot easier to dominate with a global roster, having everyone play at different times in the day and week.

Of course, not everyone is interested in PvP, but it would be loads of fun to have some of this in fruition.

TBH, if we had everyone signed up doing this together, I could easily see our server rank be up near the top.

Deleted
    You may add me to the list !

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klazmaunt View Post
    Steal it then. It's on the OP of this thread! Along with 4 or 5 others.
    I had zero idea there was signatures created and added to the first page. Now I have a new sig, /respect.

I'm interested but I don't know what race/profession I'm going yet, sign me up!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately par for the course. On the bright side though we have a strong developing community here and even though some may play on separate servers at least we can come here and not be flooded by negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Culadin View Post
    Unfortunately par for the course. On the bright side though we have a strong developing community here and even though some may play on separate servers at least we can come here and not be flooded by negativity.
    I just hope everyone tries out the NA server we will probably choose to play on. I'd try to do a EU server, but East Coast NA is probably right in the middle of the US and Europe and would be easiest for people for event times and such.