Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    No because they only protected theramore, and they could of offered to do the same to a sunreaver castle. They just never got the chance to do so because the sunreavers were letting the horde portal into alliance cities to kill people.
    Not a sinlge individual was harmed, while a horde hero snuck into Darnassus. They broke their neutrality, but no bystander was harmed.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 02:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    On a sidenote Jaina's behaviour seems abit too familiar with other sha infected npcs you come by though. Especially the one pandaran at the jinyu village in kun lai - would seem odd if there couldn't have been some sha in the hole the bomb made.
    Why should there be a sha in kalimdor they are exclusive to Pandaria, unless you ship one over. Not to mention Pandaria hadn't been discovered as Theramore was sacked.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-12-12 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    No because they only protected theramore, and they could of offered to do the same to a sunreaver castle. They just never got the chance to do so because the sunreavers were letting the horde portal into alliance cities to kill people.
    Siding with the alliance on a battlefield is just about the best way to break neutrality there is. The best part is the kirin tor did this before the whole business with the bell.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    I love how you compare "kill 'em all" and "surrender or GTFO" like it is exactly same thing.
    no one had the right to GTFO, if you read the quest text. it was "surrender or die".

arthas killed the people from stratholme because he had to. jaina killed the sunreavers for revenge.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    no one had the right to GTFO, if you read the quest text. it was "surrender or die".

arthas killed the people from stratholme because he had to. jaina killed the sunreavers for revenge.
    She gave Aethas a choice, but the fool responded it was their city as well. Considering her mood and that she had just killed 3 of his magi ,not a very good choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

Why should there be a sha in kalimdor they are exclusive to Pandaria, unless you ship one over. Not to mention Pandaria hadn't been discovered as Theramore was sacked.
    First of all I said I wouldn't be surprised if a sha was involved. Secondly the mists are gone, and the sha are free to roam. You don't think they couldn't spread around the world if they found reason to? Again not saying its the case, but her behaviour and look does lean that way
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguirrel View Post
    This is Warcraft? I thought this was World of Engineercraft and the two rival factions alliance/horde headed by the gnomish High Tinker and the goblin Trade Prince. Man, what have I been missing?

Edit: This time the goblins made a super bomb to blow up a city. Next time it'll be the gnomes making a sinkhole under Orgrimmar with tunnelling machines.
    Wouldn't it make more sense for the Gnomes to use radiation? It worked pretty well on their own city.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    First of all I said I wouldn't be surprised if a sha was involved. Secondly the mists are gone, and the sha are free to roam. You don't think they couldn't spread around the world if they found reason to? Again not saying its the case, but her behaviour and look does lean that way
    It is a nice theory, but it just doesn't fit,since the mana bomb detonated before the mists shrouding pandaria dispersed.

The Horde deserve this treatment. Look at all the atrocities that they have done to the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by HitPoint View Post
    But it's alright for Garrosh to destroy Theramore with 100's of innocent lives taken?

Okay..
    Last I checked he is an Orc, and that's just how orcs do... except thrall - but there is always one exception. Humans are better than orcs and it shows, but yea sometimes we gotta get brutal like orcs are everyday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Last I checked he is an Orc, and that's just how orcs do... except thrall - but there is always one exception. Humans are better than orcs and it shows, but yea sometimes we gotta get brutal like orcs are everyday.
    All the young impulsive orcs who doesn't know better. So no, humans are not "better" claiming that is just ignorant.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Not a sinlge individual was harmed, while a horde hero snuck into Darnassus. They broke their neutrality, but no bystander was harmed.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 02:29 PM ----------

So what you are saying is that the hordes only intention for entering Darnassus was to steal some Charmen toilet paper because they were out in Orgrimmar? So you can personally attribute their sneaking horde into Darnassus as something that would never lead to casualties of war?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    This would imply that only .1% of the Horde are Orcs, murderously insane forsaken, genocidal blood elves like Thalen Songweaver and those handful of trolls whom you are sure didn't give up cannibalism despite the moratorium on it.
    the forsaken hate garrosh. period.

garrosh forbids them from using the weapon they spent years making.
    garrosh tried to use them as cannon fodder.
    garrosh doesn't want them to reproduce.
    garrosh called their revered dark lady a bitch.

notice how the only forsaken NPC in the whole dominance offensive base is kiryn, who was already with us since MoP started.

not to mention thalen songweaver is an aberration. no self respecting blood elf supports garrosh, and the dominance offensive quests in silvermoon show that. blood elves only went to pandaria because garrosh wants them to use their knowledge about magic, so he made them go.

besides, all trolls hate garrosh since he tried to beat the echo isles into submission by sending the kor'kron to keep them in check. garrosh himself says he didn't call the darkspears for the offensive because he doesn't trust them. the only non-player darkspear who went there was vol'jin, and garrosh had him "assassinated".

only orcs with low self-esteem issues support garrosh, because he makes them feel powerful and important.

Kor'kron Soulbreaker says: Thrall, we no longer answer to you. We have a new Warchief now. And he has reminded us that we are STRONG!

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 02:19 PM ----------

So what you are saying is that the hordes only intention for entering Darnassus was to steal some Charmen toilet paper because they were out in Orgrimmar? So you can personally attribute their sneaking horde into Darnassus as something that would never lead to casualties of war?
    silly deadmanwalking. orcs don't use toilet paper

they wash it on the troll's drinking water lol
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-12-12 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Remove head from ass, acquire knowledge.
    I can't remove your head from ass, it seems to be stuck. Please provide OFFICIAL, as in "quest text quote" or "book quote" sources about "disobeyed" and "only an extremely small number" or, once again, clearly mark your fantasies as your own. Even quote from FAN MADE page on wowpedia that you brought doesn't say anything about that.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    "Yo Alliance, we murdered and destroyed everything in Southshore, razed and pillaged almost every Night Elf settlement in Ashenvale, cut a swath of destruction through their ancestral homelands and even went as far as to slaughter neutral Dryads. We dropped a nuke upon a neutral settlement in Stonetalon, razed and almost exterminated everyone in Gilneas so we could build a harbour. And to add insult to injury we tracked some of the Worgen, killed them and used their hides as hats.

But you Destroyed Turajo! How fucking dare you! Monsters!"
    Exactly. Horde crying over one victory makes me laugh.

Woo-hoo! Get a load of this: I've just got extremely interested about this quote on wowpedia about "massacre" and decided to explore history of user who edited it in. He's been going all around wiki and posting "massacre" shit everywhere, while removing any traces of Alliance side of those quests and Hawthorne's orders to let civilians pass.

Check this out:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...&oldid=2701748
    http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...&oldid=2799695
    http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...&oldid=2693343
    http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...&oldid=2691360 (seems to be reverted)

He also whitewashes undead:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...&oldid=2798767

Downplays Drek'thar reaction:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...&oldid=2691361

Time to get in contact with some WP admins.
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2012-12-12 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not quite that bad. You're not forced to kill any noncombatants, aside from arguably the shopkeepers (Jaina wanders around the city porting the confused elves to prison), and the Horde does break them all out of jail, res a few others, and escape en masse about twenty minutes later.

Depends how you play it though. Some Alliance clearly enjoy roleplaying as berserking fel orcs.

Then again, people are kidding themselves if they think most of the Sunreavers were in on Garrosh's plans. Wanting to indiscriminately cull the entire group (which not even Jaina and Vereesa do) because a few treacherous goons happen to hide behind its colours is pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Downplays Drek'thar reaction:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/index.php?ti...&oldid=2691361

Time to get in contact with some WP admins.
    he is right on this one though. the forsaken are not genocidal, and drek'that did let his personal feelings get in the way of acting for the best interests of the horde. "I refuse to help my faction win the war against the alliance because I don't like my allies' methods, even though they helped me against the dwarves countless times".

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance arent the good guys, their just as sick and evil as the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Hoo hoo, smartass. If you knew anything about what happened you'd know that while the CO did tell the lackies to let the women/children run they completely disobeyed, and only an extremely small number got away to refuge point.
    Have you done the quests for Alliance regarding Taurajo? Because the commander sends you into the ruins of Taurajo to arrest all the people looting and such, who caused the deaths of noncombatants. When you bring them back, a couple quests later, Bael'dun gets obliterated with no warning in retaliation of Taurajo. And then the Alliance just goes back to Northwatch instead of retaliating.

The only "victory" the Alliance gets over the Horde in the old world, ends up not being a victory as we completely lose the oldest dwarven settlement in Kalimdor. Alliance never wipes out a Horde settlement anywhere on Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms, yet the Horde obliterates many Alliance settlements on both continents. Horde got their vengeance for Taurajo, Alliance never got vengeance for Ashenvale, Gilneas, Southshore, Stonetalon, or Bael'dun. But when some consequences are given for the attack on Theramore, the Alliance are suddenly monsters.

The second half wasn't aimed at you, Xothic, but the first half was in response to your comments about Taurajo.

Quote Originally Posted by Salarius View Post
    Isn't theramore vengance for Camp Tuaranjo. I mean I know barrens quests have the guy who ordered the attack hung up but think about it. The news has to follow the chain of command to get to Garrosh so it would come kinda late and no doubt he would use it as an excuse to go apeshit. I mean Tuaanjo wasnt military and technically Theramore isle wasnt a legitimate target either. Kinda like Garrosh was upping the ante.
    No it was not vengance for camp tuaranjo. In the book "tides of war" its described as a purge of kalimdor. Garrosh wants to kill all alliance, civilian and military.
    The alliance let civilians leave camp tuaranjo and even baine wanted garrosh to give civilians time to leave theramore before they attacked.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster