Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    It'd be strange for one such as Velen to not be incredibly powerful. He's shown no indication of being frail because of age, either.
    Nor has he done anything to indicate he is powerful in the entirety of Warcaft lore. I have never seen one example of his supposed power in anything i have ever read about Warcraft. If i am missing something then i would be happy to hear about it.

Since at the end of the Last Guardian is seems like Medivh is still alive i would have to say him.

log

for it causes LOS and hills do not clearly..it is the victory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    the Lich king.

Immunity to old gods for him and his armies + ability to basically infinitely grow your own powerlevel through snowballing.

Doesn't apply to Bolvar though I guess.
    What old god immunity are you talking about? If I remember correctly there was a statement (or was it just a hint?) that Yogg'saron player a big part in the corruption of Arthas. And there are theories that he deliberatly hqnded out his blood to gain control over the Scourge. Can't give you any sources atm as I'm at work writing this on my phone^^
    Last edited by mmoc7168d263de; 2013-01-21 at 01:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    What old god immunity are you talking about? If I remember correctly there was a statement (or was it just a hint?) that Yogg'saron player a big part in the corruption of Arthas. And there are theories that he deliberatly hqnded out his blood to gain control over the Scourge. Can't give you any sources atm as I'm at work writing this on my phone^^
    the scourge are naturally immune to old god induced insanity (due to the fact the scourge are controlled by the lich king), Ner'zhul was the only person who corrupted Arthas, and in Dragonblight we see that the scourge mine saronite and dont take too kindly to yogg'saron

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12276

read the 'completion' part of it

and while yogg'saron is called "the old god of death" we actually havent seen him control/raise undead like the scourge does, so its likely just a title (maybe he killed lots of titan constructs when they were trying to subdue him so they could imprison him)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

If we don't get to count Me'dan; Velen is the most powerful creature to currently walk Azeroth.

He's just incredibly passive.

Something about not achieving peace by fighting. (And Blizzard kind of put away the Draenei after the end of TBC).

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    His unwillingness to act in the open implies otherwise.
    Doesn't mean anything.

Idk how many of you read comics, but during the Civil War storyline with Marvel, Iron Man went to Dr. Strange and said he could end all of it with the snap of his finger, and he chose not to interfere because his power is too great and it might not be best for the universe as a whole.

A snap of his damn finger. To end a global war involving hundreds upon hundreds of superheroes.

Also, Scarlet With just gave the Phoenix the middle finger recently, one of, and most agree to actually be the most powerful being in existence, but theoretically powerless against SW if she did it right with her random magic powers, BUT, chose not to interfere until literally the last second, because of the uncertainty of her powers.

In fact, most of the most powerful beings in existence across many fandoms and worlds choose not to do anything. It doesn't mean that they're weak, quite the opposite in fact.

Blackbolt, for those of you who know, sits atop his throne in space not doing shit, because if he chose to fight, one tiny whisper form his mouth could literally destroy a planet.

Look at the Titans in the WoW Universe. They're probably the most powerful period, but, choose to just watch, or do other things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rhonin's barber. it's the only way he could possibly cut that hair
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Was: Arthas .. hands down before the rough treatment that was wotlk to the lore of wow, i definetly have to say arthas was the most powerfull person on azeroth.

now: I'd probably have to say it's going to be close tie between Jaina Proudmoore, Malfurion Stormrage. Not just because of personal power for jaina but the amount of power in perople she commands.

I discount the dragons due to them giving up their immortality to re-forge the dragonsoul. Or they would be considered for most powerfull currently.

The guildmaster of the Top World Guild, probably a chinese