Amumu is one of the best junglers out there, mainly because he's deceptively tanky, does good damage by crying on people, his Q ranged stun is great for initiating and his ultimate is just another way of saying "you guys are dead now".

I guess people just get tired of playing him.

Deleted
    Amumu is a rather slow jungler that relies heavily on getting blue, so if you get invaded at level 1 you might have a rough start, and you should always expect some counter-jungling against you if you play Amumu.

That being said, if you can hit your bandage-tosses, you can gank reasonably well and your ultimate can change teamfights. So imho Amumu is rather weak early game, but if your lanes don't throw it, you can shine later on.

One thing that i noticed when playing with/against mumus is that there is always An invade

Deleted
    For beginner - Cho' gath or Jax ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chogath. No contest.

Deleted
    I quite enjoy Udyr in the jungle, seems at least to me to be very newbie friendly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkstore View Post
    I quite enjoy Udyr in the jungle, seems at least to me to be very newbie friendly.
    I loved him in season 2, his phoenix jungle made him one of the strongest junglers out there, but Season 3 has put him so far behind that hes barely viable anymore (Like Shyvana).

He really needs a gap closer to stop him from being kited for days.

Quote Originally Posted by The North Remembers View Post
    I loved him in season 2, his phoenix jungle made him one of the strongest junglers out there, but Season 3 has put him so far behind that hes barely viable anymore (Like Shyvana).

He really needs a gap closer to stop him from being kited for days.
    He was buffed recently (4% armor and MR per passive stack) which didn't change a thing but make one of the tankiest champions out there even tankier. If he had a gap closer all his abilities would have to be nerfed because he gets so many free stats from his abilities.

Yeah, Udyr is really strong, but it doesn't matter atm because he can't reach people.

If he could ignore unit collision somehow, just that would help him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yeah, Udyr is really strong, but it doesn't matter atm because he can't reach people.

If he could ignore unit collision somehow, just that would help him a lot.

Build PD on him for its passive?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Build PD on him for its passive?
    You could, but the stats are really bad for him.

There should be a bruiser item that makes you ignore unit collision. A defensive one, perhaps.

Deleted
    So after playing this game for 2 years i had enough, and give my account to my friend,2 months later i decide to start again from 0, maybe maybe by playing again from zero the old spark will start again, souuu i have 10k rp to spend what do u guys think its better to buy? both bundles and 7 rune page or buy only one bundles and the rune page and from rest of RP buy IP boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    So after playing this game for 2 years i had enough, and give my account to my friend,2 months later i decide to start again from 0, maybe maybe by playing again from zero the old spark will start again, souuu i have 10k rp to spend what do u guys think its better to buy? both bundles and 7 rune page or buy only one bundles and the rune page and from rest of RP buy IP boost.
    Play free champs till you find the ones you like, buy champs on sale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Play free champs till you find the ones you like, buy champs on sale.
    I am quite sure a person with enough LoL experience to buy 10K RP the instant they came back after a break knows which champions they like. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I am quite sure a person with enough LoL experience to buy 10K RP the instant they came back after a break knows which champions they like. xD
    What i was saying is not to buy the bundle, unless you need to boost champ pool.

Buy the more popular champs and play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Real life money =/= Experience or skill in a game.

If anything I'd say they are inversly proportional.

Deleted
    Ofc i know, my fault with the way i ask the question, anyhow my strategy is quite simple buy the 2x bundles + the rune page and save all my Ip for my runes, if i calculate it right all the runes i want to buy it will cost me 42k Ip, only reason i ask if it worth to buy them is because of the Ip reduce that some champions got, but yes thanks for the advice but i will go with the 2x bundles + rune page and some IP boost, i doubt that if i don't buy the bundles and only use the RP for IP boost i will have enought Ip to buy Runes and the champions i need

So i had fiddle support twice against me today...So annoying. He's cheap, and he can completely shut you down if your adc follows up; worth to buy for support?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    So how's Maokai these days? I've been tempted to buy him^^

Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    So how's Maokai these days? I've been tempted to buy him^^
    Hes a solid tanky support Jungler, brings a lot to team fights and good at sticking to targets.