Deleted
    At what Ilvl should i be able to do LK 10 N/H fairly easy? Im at 487 atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    At what Ilvl should i be able to do LK 10 N/H fairly easy? Im at 487 atm.
    I did LK10 HC with 489 iLvl (502 weapon) quite easy. The only time I died was because I missed an orb and it blasted me to oblivion.
    Hi

Hai all. Really loving the guide and people seem really helpful on here.

Just returning from a long break since Cataclysm to take a more relaxed approach to the game. I decided on the Death Knight for my main class since I've always loved the class when I first played it back in WTLK, however, moved onto Paladins towards the tail end of WTLK due to the changes to Death Knights. However, I am back and more excited than ever before to push my class beyond its boundaries.

I've never been very active in soloing old raids. The only one I did was Karazhan and only the first boss on my Paladin only cause of the Mount which I must add, dropped after 4 runs : ). I couldn't believe it and I've never solod another raid after that. I was hoping to go back and solo some of the WTLK raids and Vanilla raids. I decided on a Death Knight for various reasons, however, their ability to solo current elities/rares and more importantly most old world content effortlessly compared to the other classes were the main ones.

I just reached level 90 a night back and am working on farming some gear. One thing I've noticed that since the last time I played my DK a bit, since the first month of Cataclysm, Blood has had a significant nerf to its damage. So I was wondering which spec would be more efficient for soloing the Vanilla raids?

Also I can't wait to get started on the WTLK raids especially Onyxia, Sarathion (even though I have both the mounts), Malygos, VOA and Naxx. However, I was wondering was their a gear check for most of the WTLK raids? When can I start soloing them?

Man, you guys who luck out with Invinicible on the first few tries ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Also, anything pre-wrath you can easily solo in frost specc. Anything past that, you can solo whenever as blood I'd say (obviously, depending on fight mechanics etc.)

mionelol can you like stop doing this kind of shit. ur gonna get us nerfed HAHA!

sucks im working on shadowmourne atm so cant really solo LK for mount just yet. but as it seems it aint to difficult. coupel fo wipes of practice and should be good to go.

cant wait but consider my luck on mounts i bet its gonna take a while hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Mmm, is it true what I read some pages before? That to access madness heroic you have to kill spine heroic and all previous bosses on heroic and can't switch from normal to heroic like you do on ICC? Going to be really annoying for lifebinder's farming for the ones who didn't get lucky enough to get it when it was 100% drop, cause I don't think spine heroic would even be possible due to the dispells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I did LK10 HC with 489 iLvl (502 weapon) quite easy. The only time I died was because I missed an orb and it blasted me to oblivion.
    And what about of Mastery should i aim for? Atm i think i have a 91% shield. (Straight out of my head, no not sure)

Deleted
    And what about of Mastery should i aim for? Atm i think i have a 91% shield. (Straight out of my head, no not sure)
    Just go pull (kill) it mate. It's not going to be a challenge.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Man, you guys who luck out with Invinicible on the first few tries ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Also, anything pre-wrath you can easily solo in frost specc. Anything past that, you can solo whenever as blood I'd say (obviously, depending on fight mechanics etc.)
    I was in a shock too, as I mentioned I was prepared to be farming it the coming year or so, got my alt a 11/12 save the day before and all, so I could extend it today. And my mount luck has been terrible so far (over 1.5 years of resets worth of doing kael'thas and still yet to see ashes!) so this was a welcome change

Wouldn't worry about gear at all mate, I did that fight on 85, it was quite a challenge then, now the only hard part of the fight would be keeping yourself awake.. rather than alive haha.
    To clarify, I think I ran my lk25hm yesterday with like 98% mastery, since I reforge out of it for haste>crit
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used DPS gear with quite little mastery. Think I had around 90% shield. I didn't drop below 80% ever, so I doubt you'll have an issue.
    Hi

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, could someone list the sources of Blood DK self-healing, especially the lesser known ones (and the healing bursts that I see in soloing videos)?

Thank you in advance.

Deleted
    Death Strike.
    Death Pact.
    Lichborne + Death Coil
    Rune Tap
    Vampiric Blood
    Bloodworms.

Deleted
    Death Siphon and Rune of the Fallen Crusader too

Edit: And Conversion

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    thanks guys! Is that it?

Deleted
    Oh, if you take it like that...
    Gift of the Naaru

How can I skip valinthria in ICC w/ engineering?

Quick Question.

Heroic Marrowgar 25. Does he still not Bone Spike Worgen/Goblins?
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    Quick Question.

Heroic Marrowgar 25. Does he still not Bone Spike Worgen/Goblins?
    Correct, they are still immune.