Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There are Ending Cinematics in the PTR Game Files ORO_Horde and ORO_Alliance. So we will have two type of ending depends on faction we play.

Horde is 00:02:41 Long
    Alliance is 00:02:20 Long

It is Encrypted can't be played.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    There are Ending Cinematics in the PTR Game Files ORO_Horde and ORO_Alliance. So we will have two type of ending depends on faction we play.

Horde is 21 seconds longer.

Bias if ive ever seen one hur durdurdur

I love your work btw. Just thought i'd put that out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Oh. Well in that case I'm sure they just have a generic orc death animation as a placeholder right now, and if there was a kill video it would likely have been on the front page.
    Ahhh, awesome. Cheers dude.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    They're gonna be added right away as the patch launches, unless I'm wrong about how they're gating the raid. If it happens like with Arthas and Deathwing it's gonna be available right off the bat since the monuments can play the cinematic regardless if there's been a kill or not.
    I really, really hate those monuments.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobic View Post
    muh hype. Guessing Garrosh defeats us all then Thrall manages to break out of his fatigue and breaks the dessecrated weapon and the Spirit of Grom ressurects us all. Then as Garrosh exhales his final breath, he asks Grom if it is over, and Grom replys "At long last, no Warchief rules forever". Grom looks worried and says "Without the Warchief to command them, the restless horde will become an even greater threat to this world, control MUST be maintained, there must always be...a Warchief." Thrall muses "The weight of such a great burden, it must be mine, for there is no other..." Suddenly Vol'jin appears "THRALL you hold a grim destiny in your hands brother, but it is not your own (also you had plenty of screen time in cata and people on the forums get mad @ that. The poison of Garrosh's assasins still ruins my body, the world of the living can no longer comfort me" Then more filler i can't remember dialogue for "Now go Thrall, tell them only that Garrosh died, and Vol'jin died with him..." Then Thrall makes a video statue of depicting these events in Org, cause logic. Then a year or so later Wrathion gets mad and causes a Cataclysm.
    Love it.

"Video Statue" ... hahah.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the death speech is in already, but the cinematic likely won't be added until it goes live.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I don't think the Deathwing was in the PTR, we discovered it when the patch went live (same for Arthas).
    Well, Lich King fight wasn't even tested during PTR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Files were datamined that all that remains upon death is the Tusks of Mannoroth representing his corpse, however this was a while back.
    You know who else drop their armor upon death? Dreadlords! dun dun dun...

This is interesting

and i bet it will keep us nerds arguing way until the next xpac hits and then some

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    This is interesting

and i bet it will keep us nerds arguing way until the next xpac hits and then some
    I have to ask. What's the full name of those cinematics?

If it's just ORO_Horde and ORO_Alliance, we have no confirmation they're the ending. Could just be the cinematic that bridges the gap between Vale of Eternal Sorrows and the actual Siege.

Deleted
    Wny no Garrosh Death video yet?

Because that video reveals the next Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

If it's just ORO_Horde and ORO_Alliance, we have no confirmation they're the ending. Could just be the cinematic that bridges the gap between Vale of Eternal Sorrows and the actual Siege.
    WoW_MoP_5.4_Outro_Alliance

WoW_MoP_5.4_Outro_Horde

OR - Orgrimmar O - Outro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    OR - Orgrimmar O - Outro
    Makes sense, then.

Huh.... wonder what that means. If it's just subtle differences like focusing on Thrall or Varian... or if Blizz would actually go down the route of having the person who kills Garrosh (and/or the Heart) change based on your faction....

Makes sense, then.

Huh.... wonder what that means. If it's just subtle differences like focusing on Thrall or Varian... or if Blizz would actually go down the route of having the person who kills Garrosh (and/or the Heart) change based on your faction....
    Nah if I had to guess, this is what happens:

Horde's video is basically the Horde Leaders kind of uniting and starting rebuilding/discussing who will be the next Warchief, while contemplating a possible peace with the Alliance at some point.

Alliance's video is a triumphant speech by Varian with all the leaders present probably in Stormwind or outside Orgrimmar.

And then in both it's just the leaders of each side talking for a tad bit and reflecting on everything they've gone through against Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I really, really hate those monuments.
    honestly all they are is time savers for people who either don't raid or can't get the kill while it's current content. if they didn't put them in people would STILL see the end cinematic because someone would use a recording program to either stream it or put it on youtube, so saying not to include it really does nothing but delay it being easily accessible.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    honestly all they are is time savers for people who either don't raid or can't get the kill while it's current content. if they didn't put them in people would STILL see the end cinematic because someone would use a recording program to either stream it or put it on youtube, so saying not to include it really does nothing but delay it being easily accessible.
    You really compare those spoiler monuments to raiding? Really?

I'm voting for Garrosh goes down on one knee, the pieces of a shattered Gorehowl around him, the remnants of Y'shaarj escaping him, and all he can mutter in the voice of XT-002 Desconstructor is "NO NO NO". Also, you all read that in XT voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    You really compare those spoiler monuments to raiding? Really?
    no I'm saying there's no point in NOT having the statues because it's going to be a publicly accessible video on the internet less than 10 minutes after someone gets the kill anyway. you're going to try and invalidate that by saying it degrades raiding? really?
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfire View Post
    you're going to try and invalidate that by saying it degrades raiding? really?
    You can't do better than crafting strawmen around your own implications?