Poll: The verdict:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    He's break free and join up with some remaining fel orcs in Outland to start up the Iron Horde. Awesome.

As I said in another topic. Anduin is Sargeras. And he's gonna free Garrosh. SimpleD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    He won't die. If Blizzard wanted him dead, he would've died in the raid.

He will probably be imprisoned until he inevitably breaks out. He's the son of one of the most famous Orcs, his story is far from over.
    "Orgrimmar was merely a setback!" - on topic, I'd like to see his head sliced clean off!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'm probably thinking Garrosh will be exiled, probably back into Outland.

Since Garrosh's flaw was Pride, what better way to learn the lesson of Humility than to send him packing with nothing but the clothes on his back, and the knowledge that he will never be accepted anywhere else?

Honestly? I'd love for him to have to stay in Pandaria, imprisoned, and be taught the ways of a Monk. In a way to sort of change his way of thinking about Orcs having to be merciless, bloodthirsty warriors.

Imprisoned for 10000 years, banished to pandaria, he escapes and takes over Outland .... wait ... sound familiar...

He will be lectured by the celestials and let Pandaria teachs him. Garrosh will come back stronger with his own faction like Darion with DK.

I FULLY see this happening.

next expansion near the end we'll be blissfully downing content and doing whatever then in the last raid .. BAM OUT OF NOWHERE Garrosh. comes in finishes off the raid boss with one final swipe with his father's axe and he dies the same way in some blast or death blow from the boss.

and now he follows his father's ending thus redeeming himself in death.

come on .. metzen can't write woth a crap you doubt this won't happen?

They will force him to do LFR over and over again.

I'm still holding out for a banishment to the twisting nether, hatching a plot to return and destroy everyone, only to have him run into Turalyon and Alleria and get butchered.

However, I see a few ways this can pan out.

-players can take a quest to infiltrate the shado pan dungeons to assassinate him before the trial.
    -he's tried and found innocent and we all find out that the bears have a real forgiving history for those corrupted by the Sha
    -he's stolen from the prison by forces unknown and studied to figure out how to cure people of Sha corruption. We all know who did it though.
    -while he's still imprisoned a version of him from the future steps through a portal in Dalaran and tells Jaina that she has to come with him if she wants to live.
    -He's tried and found guilty, and players can take a quest to execute him personally.

one last one:
    he's rehabilitated by the shadopan, tries to become a monk but instead ends up reviving the Blademaster class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLiberty View Post
    I can foresee it already. He will turn good and slay a mighty demon lord(probs a pit lord) while sacrificing himself.

Blizzard has been just TOO original lately to let that go /s off.
    I second this, I refuse to believe they will let this opportunity go. Another Hellscream redeems himself by making the ultimate sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    I second this, I refuse to believe they will let this opportunity go. Another Hellscream redeems himself by making the ultimate sacrifice.
    Uhh, the poster was being sarcastic. Being killed by a pit lord is how grom died.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunzium View Post
    *Garrosh falls on the ground*

Garrosh: Thrall... the blood haze has lifted... the sha's fire has burnt out in my veins....I...have...freed...myself...

Thrall: No, young Orc...you've freed us all.

*Thrall lets out a thunerous roar*

deja vu?

Deleted
    Pretty mischievous of Blizzard to rob Garrosh haters the chance of seeing him dead. Sneaky bastards, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It will be inprisonment, we already saw a hint at that in the Timeless Isle vision. But, and this is just my delusional hope, I hope the other 6 Sha all somehow come for him and cause him to become a reincarnation of the Y'Shaarj and there we get to finally nail him to the wall for good.

Except if you watched the small scene in the Vale, The Pandaren Emperor Shahoa says ALL the corruption/sha are gone permanently.
    And I doubt Garrosh has enough "Y'sharaaj" power inside him for him to be re-incarnated. Else Garrosh would have still looked sha-i-fied/corrupted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Pretty mischievous of Blizzard to rob Garrosh haters the chance of seeing him dead. Sneaky bastards, aren't they?
    Given that vol'jin is warchief we can say that ending of MoP was a massive trolling.

Deleted
    Executing him makes him a martyr for those who follow him or at least hold him up as the ideal orc and you can bet they are still around. Imprisoning is probably the worst punishment, he is denied the chance to 'die with glory' in battle and is just left to rot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Not worthy to be his son -.-
    Can you explain why not? Do you even know who his father was? His father was a willing warrior for the Burning Legion for many many years, his father would be proud of him. His son managed so much in a span of 2 years. He's exactly like his father, Garrosh just accomplished a lot more than his father in such a short time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I wonder if he can choose his lawyer or will he get just random one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I wonder if he can choose his lawyer or will he get just random one.
    Malkorok would have been the guy for that job.