Poll: How long will Soo Last before we have a new raid released

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How long will Soo last?

How long will Soo last?

Title says it all. Will it be like Ds or icc?

Deleted
    Shorter than both I hope.

I am hoping < 8 months.

SoO is great but 13 months of 1 raid will not cut it anymore, there are to many other MMOs people will go and play if that is what happens.

5 (maybe 6) I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I would guess 7-9 months anyone guessing less isn't being realistic.

My guess is 6 more months, maybe 7. Have the new xpac out by the beginning of summer *crosses fingers*
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Every raiding tier this expac has been 5-7 months, give or take. Blizzard has stuck to their schedule so far-hopefully it won't change.

Anything more than 6 months would be a nightmare. I am already bored as hell of it even though I am far from clearing it on heroic. It is too bad that the DKP runs from the ICC era don't really exist anymore, those at least provided some use to running it for many months.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I would guess 7-9 months anyone guessing less isn't being realistic.
    Blizzard said they wanted content to come out faster and if content comes out faster that means xpacs will come out faster. 4-6 months will be the cut off date for SoO. It's very logical; MoP has been out for a year and almost 2 months already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, end tiers tend to last a long while unless they are a "filler" (Sunwell). I personally expect it to last 7-8 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    Blizzard said they wanted content to come out faster and if content comes out faster that means xpacs will come out faster. 4-6 months will be the cut off date for SoO. It's very logical; MoP has been out for a year and almost 2 months already.
    They have said that for years and you guys are still expecting it. If we get this new expansion before August I will be amazed. You can keep dreaming though I don't expect to talk sense into anyone on these forums anymore.

Its really not to hard to know this, cuz blizzard stated. They wanted filler patches to be +-2 months and content/raid patches to be around 4 months. So at this point im guessing till the end of this year that 4+ months, jan will feature a 5.5 and im guessing march will be 6.0

7-9, but i missclicked on 10-12 :<

1-3 tears. I mean years.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    They have said that for years and you guys are still expecting it. If we get this new expansion before August I will be amazed. You can keep dreaming though I don't expect to talk sense into anyone on these forums anymore.
    Yet they have stuck with their schedule this xpac for tiers of content so far. I have high hopes because they know how to space it out now. No way in hell they are going to make SoO 9-11 months long (counting the 2 months that already passed).

Edit: If they do come out with a filler patch (maybe a mini raid or an event) than most likely it will last that long but they won't drag out SoO that long by itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    ICC: 1 year. Deathwing: 10 month.
    The best guess would be at least 9 month.

Deleted
    they've been saying faster expacs since TBC came out, 6-7 months would be ideal but I'm expecting 8-9 months due to beta and what not, we're already 2 months in and the expac isn't even announced yet.

There is no way Blizzard will let WildStar and ESO launch without a wow Expansion out and those two come out Spring 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    they've been saying faster expacs since TBC came out, 6-7 months would be ideal but I'm expecting 8-9 months due to beta and what not, we're already 2 months in and the expac isn't even announced yet.
    Uhh they are saving the announcement for Blizzcon like they do every year. They aren't going to announce an xpac for their biggest game before a massive convention; That would be retarded.

Deleted
    Everyone saying the summer for release is kidding themselves... However, that will be the time that beta starts to surface (and they'll do something to get people to sub so they can get early access to the beta - not that that is what the beta is for!)

Calling it now. The release of the next Xpac will be between May and July. If I'm wrong then you can come back to this post and make fun of me. We'll see though.