Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    1-12 Wandering Isle

85-87 Jade Forest and Valley of the Four Winds.

Most of my favourite level brackets are due to the zones I quest in.

In the past I used to love 1-40 due to the simple combat and gameplay and I also liked the zones ( I'm talking about Pre-Cata revamp ).

10-19

that warsong bracket is fun to see how people make thing work, but damn is it hilarious to see how people trash talk each other about stuff.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2014-02-04 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Yup. When we went to Northrend we had a purpose: cast down the Scourge by any means necessary.
    "When we went to Outland, we had a purpose: stop the burning legion from invading Azeroth through the dark portal by any means necessary."

Not to downplay the Scourge as a real issue for Azeroth, but the Burning Legion is a galactic threat far more dangerous in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    70-80 ... most hated is 58-68. i just hate these outland grind quests, i `m so happy i started with wotlk oO

Deleted
    60-70 Outland

Quote Originally Posted by Gangplank View Post
    "When we went to Outland, we had a purpose: stop the burning legion from invading Azeroth through the dark portal by any means necessary."

Not to downplay the Scourge as a real issue for Azeroth, but the Burning Legion is a galactic threat far more dangerous in comparison.
    I never played in Vanilla so I don't know what, if any, pre-BC launch event there was, but from actually playing through BC, any legion presence was essentially leftovers from the 3rd war... just like the whole expansion, really. We went to outland to clean up the mess that wc3 left behind when Blizz decided a subscription mmo was more valuable.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

lets say 68-78. I love Northerend and all of WotLK; but my favorite dungeon ever is Magisters' Terrace and you get that at 68 so i always wanna grind that asap. I usually run magisters' terrace allt the way to 70 and do northerend from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    58-67

For some reason, I've yet to get sick of Hellfire Peninsula. I simply love getting massive upgrades and flying, I find the dungeons less of a pain too. Also seems like a lot of important/fun abilities are unlocked around level 60.

Unfortunately this is sandwiched between my two least favorite 10 level stretches. 48-57 I'm stuck with BRD for a few levels and I just want to get to Outlands already. I don't totally hate 68-77, starting out it has a similar feel to Outlands...until I hit the "Azjol-Nerub wall", as I like to call it, where it seems like I either have to quest in Dragonblight (ugh) or run Azjol-Nerub 50 million times in order to go up a level.

Deleted
    I like lvls 6, 19, 54, 62, 69, 72, 79, 82,83,88.

Depends on the zones. Nowadays 1-60 is just a chore because i simply did it too many times. TBC also feeels simply old (good memories have had) but it's just a step behind any other content.

Nothrend is awesome. Best environment so far.

Didn't enjoy much Cata zones, but questlines were fun although too much linear.

MoP at start is simply wonderful, Jade Forest is an A+ zone. Then you get to crap zones like Valley and KunLai. Cool zones with interesting storylines like Krasarang and Stepps are often just skipped and Dread Wastes is simply ingored though it being really cool (mantid questlines are gorgeous).

So my vote goes to Northrend.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I don't have a favorite level spot, 1-10 is pretty nice though

but I can tell you what levels I HATE, which is 50-60, BRD is a nightmare...

Deleted
    For certain - 58-68 outland. Im just such a big fan of it, its when i first joined and it just seems to bring back so many memories leveling in places such as Terrokar and Zangarmarsh!

Vanilla 10-20

I'll never forget the first time I walked into Westfall and the first time I did a VC run.

70-80 WotLK. Love the locations, quests and lore.