Thread: Sym-bye-osis :(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    ALL IS NOT LOST!

There's the item that drops off the Jinyu rare in Valley of 4 Winds, at the lily pad area NE of Half-Hill.

He drops an item that acts as if you had symbiosis with a druid without having a druid nearby! Granted, it only works outside, but it's still something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I don't see why it wouldn't, but it is probably one of the many toys blizz put in that game that only work on pandaria, so it will still be largely useless.
    Isn't it so that Lilypad doesn't work for Druids?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    ALL IS NOT LOST!

There's the item that drops off the Jinyu rare in Valley of 4 Winds, at the lily pad area NE of Half-Hill.

He drops an item that acts as if you had symbiosis with a druid without having a druid nearby! Granted, it only works outside, but it's still something.
    People have been talking about it since page 1 - it only works in pandaria being the main drawback as to why it was almost never used anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

As a Druid, I've used it 4 or 5 times when someone asks for it. They should have just made it an RNG passive that when it procs, it randomly selects a group member and shares with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    as a feral i will miss dispersion and bubble.

see you space cowboy. *bang*
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was an awkwardly implemented, usually useless, cool idea for an ability. Considering that it's getting traded for upgraded defensive CDs I think it's awesome. Druids are unique on their own, they don't need to have other class spells to distinguish.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It was an awkwardly implemented, usually useless, cool idea for an ability. Considering that it's getting traded for upgraded defensive CDs I think it's awesome. Druids are unique on their own, they don't need to have other class spells to distinguish.
    I would agree with this. I think most people assume one class spell makes the whole class unique. For me, there are so many other variations for my druid that holds the uniqueness. I am looking forward to the new defensive CDs. Survive-ability is always a plus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god.

I'm going to miss Divine Shield, not gonna lie.