Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It says this in the patch notes which to me makes it sound like RI isn't much good unless you have CG.

"Improved Cinderglacier now causes Rune of Razorice to deal an additional 12% weapon damage when it triggers."

That's where I got confused...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    It says this in the patch notes which to me makes it sound like RI isn't much good unless you have CG.

"Improved Cinderglacier now causes Rune of Razorice to deal an additional 12% weapon damage when it triggers."

That's where I got confused...
    Sounds like they're trying to push DW and discourage 2H, unless it's made up somewhere else.

Guys, we literally covered that on the previous page. C'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    It says this in the patch notes
    Sigh... there are no patch notes, unless blizzard releases them and you see them quoted in blue on the front page, they are just data mined changes, don't read them word for word.
    Specially as Schizoide mentioned this whole thing in the last page and even linked to the old "improved cinderglacier" etc etc.

I'd like to see a Rune of Lifestealing, like the old Vanilla 'chant but better. Could be a new tanking 'chant if done right.. Make it have synergy with the new rune shield mechanic. X% of life stolen is converted in additional rune shield absorbtion while the shield is active instead of providing healing... or stack charges that can be used to trigger a defensive cooldown. But yeah, more runes would be nice.