10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Interesting. They made a post saying they weren't going to do any gem refunds for outfits until May 12th but all requests had to be made before June something... And if they gave you a refund but didn't remove the outfits I'd say put in another ticket because that can't be intentional.
    I don't remember anything about a May 12th date, here is the post about getting refunds for the town clothes & tonics things.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ure-Pack/first

Took a week to process my refund, they didn't remove my items either nor did they ask me to delete them. Not going to use them though, honor system and all that.
    Valar morghulis

From that post "We will not be able to process any refund requests via Customer Support tickets before May 12th."

I guess maybe that was in reference to dyes only though? Weird wording anyway. Oh clarification post https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru.../2#post3898636

SO while May 12th was mentioned it was only in regards to dyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    probably because they know how common the rings are..
    As someone who has never in my time playing seen an ascended chest or item of ANY sort drop, I can't say I have a problem with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    As someone who has never in my time playing seen an ascended chest or item of ANY sort drop, I can't say I have a problem with this.
    You can get the ascended rings from pretty much everywhere, pvp is a nice way to earn them, or doing FotM lvl 30-39 if im not mistaken this is the highest droprate level gap, after that you get lower droprate for rings in preference to ascended armor chests and ascended weapons /fractal skins, sadly those drops are badly implemented, the loot table for those levels are bugged.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I don't remember anything about a May 12th date, here is the post about getting refunds for the town clothes & tonics things.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ure-Pack/first

Took a week to process my refund, they didn't remove my items either nor did they ask me to delete them. Not going to use them though, honor system and all that.
    Truthfully I hated the Pirate outfit right after I bought it, and asked for a refund back then, which they form-letter-declined. So I'll never use that one anyway. The winter outfit at least looks nice, but I'll never use it.

Either way, wondering if they're safe to delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    So, I got my gems refunded for a couple outfits after over 10 days of waiting... but they didn't remove the outfits? Common or a glitch and I should just delete them or safe to use if I get that bored?
    It's safe to use. I got refunds for all of my duplicate gem store items and my town clothes but they never deleted the duplicates. The town clothes tonics go for a good about of gold on the trading post (depending on what you bought). I sold most of them and kept a couple.

Deleted
    I can't see that hype. They just stand in circle around every enemy and hit it with swords/daggers or throw some stuff at it from distance, in circle of course.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    It's safe to use. I got refunds for all of my duplicate gem store items and my town clothes but they never deleted the duplicates. The town clothes tonics go for a good about of gold on the trading post (depending on what you bought). I sold most of them and kept a couple.
    Well refunds for buying duplicates is one thing. They definitely won't take away the second copy in that case (there really is no point). However, people who want refunds for Town clothes because they don't like them being a outfit or a tonic is a different thing. In that case they really ought to take away the item you got a refund for because if you don't like it there is no point is keeping it. Also if they didn't anyone who bought any town clothes could just abuse the system :/

Well refunds for buying duplicates is one thing. They definitely won't take away the second copy in that case (there really is no point). However, people who want refunds for Town clothes because they don't like them being a outfit or a tonic is a different thing. In that case they really ought to take away the item you got a refund for because if you don't like it there is no point is keeping it. Also if they didn't anyone who bought any town clothes could just abuse the system :/
    I got a refund for duplicates (picks, axes, etc) and the first thing they told me to do was delete the items and them reply to the email. Once I did that the gems were refunded.

10+ Year Old Account
    i seriously hate the amount of stat combinations the game has.. i just got an ascended shoulders chest from fotm only for it to be a shitty stat combo that no one uses..

so other than the skin its really just vendor trash

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_chest

only the raiders chest of ascended whatever has any good stats.. i got a malicious chest which unless i want a condition build is rather useless..

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I got a refund for duplicates (picks, axes, etc) and the first thing they told me to do was delete the items and them reply to the email. Once I did that the gems were refunded.
    They never told me that. I just got my refund a few days after I made the request.

They never told me that. I just got my refund a few days after I made the request.
    I was requesting 10k of gems so that may have made a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I was talking specifically about duplicates of skins. With the wardrobe there is no reason for them to remove duplicates of skins because one purchase buys you endless uses of it anyway. For duplacates of the gathering tools it makes sense they would want you to delete the copies first because there is some benefit gained from having multiples of those.

Was it for gathering tools?

No content update for may?

I was talking specifically about duplicates of skins. With the wardrobe there is no reason for them to remove duplicates of skins because one purchase buys you endless uses of it anyway. For duplacates of the gathering tools it makes sense they would want you to delete the copies first because there is some benefit gained from having multiples of those.

Was it for gathering tools?
    Oh, no it was for town clothes and duplicate weapons from the gem store. I actually bought two sets of the gathering tools, one for my alts and one for my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    No content update for may?
    Hopefully they'll announce something this week.

Deleted
    So I've just hit 56 on my first character I've actually levelled but I've not done a dungeon yet, never see anyone looking to do them apart from level 80's, is that normal?

Make an lfg and add in the description "All levels welcome", that should help.
    Also, if you see an lfg in the likes of "LFM zerk War/Ele/Thief" and you happen to be one of those classes think for a second about what they might mean with zerk and don't just randomly join.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    The best suggestion I can give you is to try dungeons with a guild first. Find a guild you feel comfortable with, with kind people that are prepared to help you in any situation. They can help you through a dungeon and explain every part of the dungeon. I learned dungeons this way myself with TeamSpeak, and it helped a ton.
    Especially because most random lfg runners want to do it as quick as possible, and any obstacle (like level, deaths, messing up things, etc) is a problem to them. I prefer to avoid those people unless I know the dungeon with my eyes closed.

Story dungeons are often well to do at your level. Explorables are much harder, I never tried it below level 80 but I think some are pretty hard below at level <70.

Oh, no it was for town clothes and duplicate weapons from the gem store. I actually bought two sets of the gathering tools, one for my alts and one for my main.
    Ah ok, then it makes sense that you didn't need to get rid of the duplicates for your refund