Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter if she is insane or not, doesn't sound like a good relationship. A relationship is a twoway street, yours seems to be a oneway street and each time you meet eachother she rams into you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You know the term "grows up" refers to maturity level right? Maybe you need to grow up a bit as well if you view age as the arbiter of maturity levels.

PS: 24 is still a kid.
    I was giving context.

10+ Year Old Account
    My ex gf ended up kinda like that, only worse. We found out she has Borderline Personality Disorder. It was nasty. She abused the living shit out of me for years and I had no idea why/how she could have such extremes. Also maybe worth noting, she was hyper-sensitive and had panic disorder and a touch of agoraphobia. Though I miss her for many reasons, I'm very glad to be out of that relationship now. Maybe your girl has something similar or she's bipolar or something. Never know man, never know. Just don't lose yourself along the way like I did, waiting for something to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post

this really sucks. I was fixing to propose this summer[...]
    Imagine having to deal with her behavior for the rest of your life. I think it won't be long before you will pray to be a short life...

Deleted
    If this helps:

She lived with her dad until she was 22.
    He passed away, she inherited like 30 grand and she has been living off of it since.

Never had a real job except ONCE at a retail candy store which she recently quit.
    she should really get her life sorted out and get a good job asap.... if shes not even trying i would leave her be, because if its going on like this it wont only be emotional burdens, she will most likely be a burden in financial views too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    run. don't stop, don't look back, just run.
    This man right here is a smart man....abort mission and get the fuck out of dodge...there is better women out there son so lose that crazy bitch!!

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I feel like a boiled frog.
    I've never seen those words put together before. I feel like a boiled frog...interesting.

Anywho, my advice? Date dudes. It's fun on this side.

How do I go about breaking up with her? We live together...

10+ Year Old Account
    wait I got one more....

Deleted
    thats a hard thing.... you have pretty much 2 choices. throw her out, or try to talk to her about it, and try being nice. with how she behaves in mind i dont actually know to what shed react worse

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    I've never seen those words put together before. Now I'm obsessed. I feel like a boiled frog...interesting.

Anywho, my advice? Date dudes. It's fun on this side.
    there was an experiment and they had a pot of water and put a frog in it. they slowly turned up the head of the water and the frog never realized the heat was deadly until it was dead.

the frog they dropped into boiling water knew right away and swam out.

it means that when u are exposed to shit for a long enough period of time you never know the difference.
    hence i feel like a boiled frog.

Yeah, that's not normal and it's not healthy for you at all. Assuming no suspicious or badgering behavior on your part we're not being told about, my response is to break up and find someone who is not so tetchy and moody and disrespectful of your concern. My best friend spent several years with a girl who had Borderline Personality Disorder and it nearly wrecked him, emotionally. I don't know if that's anywhere close to her problem, OP, but it's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by ZarG View Post
    thats a hard thing.... you have pretty much 2 choices. throw her out, or try to talk to her about it, and try being nice. with how she behaves in mind i dont actually know to what shed react worse
    welcome to my life

its like walking on fucking eggshells half the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't just up and run, say what bothers you and don't let her tantrums impact you in any way.
    If the starts screaming, treat her like the child she obviously is.

First step is to confront her with the truth and see how she reacts.

I dated one of these... utter trouble, and a lose cause, cut your loses friend... your a on slow road to heart break. Speed it up and end on your terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Don't just up and run, say what bothers you and don't let her tantrums impact you in any way.
    If the starts screaming, treat her like the child she obviously is.

First step is to confront her with the truth and see how she reacts.
    well i can tell u verbatim what she is going to say:

im an ungrateful asshole and im the worst person ever and she will go find another man.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you got a job leave that demented hoe in that house, apartment or whatever domicile you reside in
    or
    Tell her to get her shit together or it's over because nobody should be that damn miserable and if she loved you she wouldn't be acting like nutty bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    Never stick your dick in crazy.

Abort while possible.

yup! shes banging someone else! you need to move on mate!
    We didn't wipe 100 times. We just found 100 ways how not to down a boss.

Deleted
    I'd like to say break it up and if she is really into you she would see the error of her ways and ask for forgiveness but TBH she sounds like a monster who will just move onto some other guy and do the same. Doubt she will ever change because there is always guys about to let her get away with this crap.

Sorry I don't really see a win scenario for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    im an ungrateful asshole and im the worst person ever and she will go find another man.
    Then calmly reply: Then I suggest you do that.
    If she really goes: let her be.

But be prepared for her making empty threats, if she lives in your house and doesn't have a job, going out on her own won't be easy.