Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Just completed it as a prot paladin...907ilvl. heroic tier 2PC....legs and neck as legendaries....memento and royal dagger as trinkets (i used royal dagger because of the extra life for Kruuls annihilates).

I've put in over 100 attempts...most of the wipes were because of smash knockback...i have not experienced any bugs in 99% of attempts.

Biggest tips i can give is to maximize dps on Kruul and save as many Orbs as possible for him...HoJ plus the orbs disorient is clutch on Kruul when he's about to cast Twisted reflection or after a stomp or to delay annihilates...running clockwise of counter-clockwise when fighting kruul is the best....never backtrack because a smash will catch you...save Steed for running to an orb for (ohhshit) moments. If you constantly move then the stomp will play little effect because you'll be 80% out of it after he casts it...

For annihilate i used the following CDs...1st i let it hit its no prob...2nd i used AD (because i have it on 1minCD) ...3rd i used Guardian....4th i used AD again (if its not off CD then u can use BoP)....if you are about to get a 5th annihilate you can delay with HoJ and Orbs for about 10 sec... he should die by that point.

Its definitely the hardest encounter i've faced...good luck to all

7+ Year Old Account
    Completed this on Vengeance Demon Hunter the other day and have made a guide for anyone that may need some help.

Found this a great deal easier on the DH than I did on my DK.
    With Imprison being on a 15 seconds CD phase 1 becomes so much easier to manage and not having to worry about knock backs due to having glide is also a huge bonus.

All the best
    Last edited by Darkmech; 2017-06-12 at 05:12 AM. Reason: trying to embed the video

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmech View Post
    Completed this on Vengeance Demon Hunter the other day and have made a guide for anyone that may need some help.

Found this a great deal easier on the DH than I did on my DK.
    With Imprison being on a 15 seconds CD phase 1 becomes so much easier to manage and not having to worry about knock backs due to having glide is also a huge bonus.

All the best
    Regarding the comment about glide, in case anyone didn't know, you can use goblin gliders also in case you get knocked back. I haven't killed it myself on my pally yet (can't get Kruul below 15ish percent) but I've been getting to Kruul much more consistently now that I know about this. Cheers!

Guardian druid here.

No Luffas or Eko.

My problem:
    In P2 Kruul casts his twisted reflection spell. I interrupt this.
    He instantly casts it again.

me not likey - any ideas?

Sounds like a bug, he shouldn't be doing it. Are you sure it's the twisted reflection both times and not annihilation?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvannah View Post
    Guardian druid here.

No Luffas or Eko.

My problem:
    In P2 Kruul casts his twisted reflection spell. I interrupt this.
    He instantly casts it again.

me not likey - any ideas?
    if you're using a stun/silence or something of that sort, as soon as he can cast again he'll try to re-cast twisted reflection. If you're not using any of these and he's doing it try using them or the healing orbs to keep him locked down until you can interrupt again. if he just keeps casting it after that it's some sort of bug

I used skull bash (standard interrupt) and mighty bash (talent).

Well, I'll try again next time the tower is up and report back what's what.

Anyways, thanks guys!