The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They could always call us by our class. Heck, that's a string in the game already. Just need VAs to record it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Fake leak, debunked days ago, but one popular Youtuber made a video on it and now everyone thinks we're getting Ethereals and going to Ka'resh.
    At least some people will be mildly surprised by this expansion's announcement despite the incredible amount of real leaked info on it so far. =P

Downside is if they really are wanting K'aresh. Those people will be let down, I feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I know what you meant. When WoD was announced it was the same. The hype was through the fucking roof (WoD had me so hyped it actually fucking broke my hype gland when it didn't live up, I miss being happy,) I am agreeing with you here. Legion, although I don't personally enjoy it, is way better than the trainwreck of WoD. People are confident Blizzard can deliver again, hence the hype in this thread.
    I just want the same quality of Legion but with less rng and a better mid patch. No denying 7.2 probably had a lot of hours spent on it with the class stuff etc but it felt light. Better mid patch, and throw another small patch in too. I want MoP but with only an 8 month wait at the end of the expansion instead of 14.

5+ Year Old Account
    Using our Class Order Titles could be an option? "Slayer! I need your help!" would work great, and it would narrow it down to 12 voiceover mixes with different inflections.

Of course, when we inevitably deal with the patch 8.0 poop quest it'll be hilarious to have some swabby shouting to the Highlord about how the crew has diarrhea...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly 2 more weeks till Blizcon!!
    Are we excited or what!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Fake leak, debunked days ago, but one popular Youtuber made a video on it and now everyone thinks we're getting Ethereals and going to Ka'resh.
    but from where they get this RotL? sounds bullshit as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Someone played with photoshop.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    1005 pages of nothing

You say popular, I say attention seeking view hungry idiot. Then again, Youtuber...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I'm slacking this time around, maybe when there's something to actually discuss we'll have a competition
    You are on buddy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Basically what happened was some posted a fake database shot for "8.0.0 ROTL"

Leading people to think that ROTL is the acronym of the next expansion.

Where it falls apart is

A) There was no data pushed live to the beta servers, so there is no "8.0.0 ROTL" database.

B) We know that Kul'tiras is involved, and that leak had us going to the Ethereal homeworld.

C) It claims Dimentius (A Void Lord) is a Titan.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    They could always call us by our class. Heck, that's a string in the game already. Just need VAs to record it.
    And that means record each VO 12-24 (because people will complain "I'm a priestess") times and then again whenever a new class get's added. Or, keep it the way it is now, based on the PC title at that point in the lore.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Azyure View Post
    You know what, you're right. The whole Argus content patch and WoD have me feeling like i haven't been on Azeroth in a while. That said, for a game called World of Warcraft, we sure spend a lot of time skirting around the star system of Warcraft.
    True but its World of Warcraft, not World of Azeroth. Ergo by skirting around other planets we actually are traversing the World of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    My end goal for this thread is to get into the top 10. I was 6 last time I think.

7+ Year Old Account
    A) There was no data pushed live to the beta servers, so there is no "8.0.0 ROTL" database.
    Not saying it's real, just saying that it seems to be from a build that is being installed on Blizzcon demo machines. And for the Legion beta there wasn't any data downloadable from the beta servers during Blizzcon either, even though they used those serves. Just wanted to say how that point isn't a valid argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    1005 pages of nothing
    Meh its enjoyable though. I like talking with the people on the forums. Even if it is mostly us grasping at straws lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    How about just "Boss"?

"Hey, Boss, got some work for ya if yer willin'."
    I had enough of being called Boss in GW2. (along with commander.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Meh its enjoyable though. I like talking with the people on the forums. Even if it is mostly us grasping at straws lol.
    This is like the "Offtopic WoW thread" where stuff is mostly not on the topic of the thread, but is also not something worthy its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    And that means record each VO 12-24 (because people will complain "I'm a priestess") times and then again whenever a new class get's added. Or, keep it the way it is now, based on the PC title at that point in the lore.
    Hmm nope I don't think so. Priest has no connotation to it in Warcraft lore. If you're a priest, you're a priest. That's it. We need to keep garbage like that out of WoW. This is Azeroth. Not Earth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    My end goal for this thread is to get into the top 10. I was 6 last time I think.
    I just climbed in the 6th spot today, feels nice.