Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, not really.

Genn aggression is justified. Horde is doing more of what they did back in Cata and trying to pull an excuse like "he's the new Garrosh" just to kill him off is plain stupid.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It actually seems like he's already dead. Someone from devs on blizzcon said that worgen "seek vengeance for Genn Greymane" and he's not mentioned in main characters list for new expansion.
    Space magic.

Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    It actually seems like he's already dead. Someone from devs on blizzcon said that worgen "seek vengeance for Genn Greymane" and he's not mentioned in main characters list for new expansion.
    Please yes, that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Horde fanboys are so terrible with lore... Go read the 'Before the Storm' prologue. Sylvanas starts this by mobilizing for War immediately after Sargeras is dealt with, getting ready to march on Stormwind. If anything, I'm worried about her being Garrosh 2.0
    ^ This, besides being worried, and not all Horde fanboys are terrible with lore. Sylvanas took some turns for the worse :/

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any character who engages in faction conflict: OMG OMG OMG GARROSH 2.0!!!!!!!111!!!!11!1one!!!1
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Horde fanboys are so terrible with lore... Go read the 'Before the Storm' prologue. Sylvanas starts this by mobilizing for War immediately after Sargeras is dealt with, getting ready to march on Stormwind. If anything, I'm worried about her being Garrosh 2.0
    It doesn't mean that the Alliance doesn't do the same at the same time. I mean, siege weapons don't grow from Anduin's ass, they need time to be built.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Greymane is sympathetic unlike Garrosh. His love for Varian and Anduin is really touching. In fact, he is the most interesting Alliance leader among all that left.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    isn't interesting how most in this thread have not even touched on that the Old Gods manipulating both sides.. I mean get them fighting each other weaken both of factions and then the old gods minions come romping in to take over Azeroth for their Void masters..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Any character who engages in faction conflict: OMG OMG OMG GARROSH 2.0!!!!!!!111!!!!11!1one!!!1
    Pretty much, as we all know that the banshee witch is on an out and out power trip, and we also know that she had some input in getting Vol'Jin via spooky ghosts to make her Warchief..

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    and we also know that she had some input in getting Vol'Jin via spooky ghosts to make her Warchief..
    This has been proven 100% false by the Before the Storm preview.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    Yeah I heard it too. Not sure what they meant with it though, I mean why would they spoil Genn's death so soon and in such a way? Remains to be seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackxero View Post
    From the cinematic, Its pretty evident that Greymane is somehow behind all the madness as Anduin seems reluctant or in other words influenced at the start.
    So what you guys think whether Greymane is gonna be Garrosh 2.0?
    Nah, Genn is currently the only war/ruler mentor Anduin has. Anduin didn't seem so reluctant when he brought his army back.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    This has been proven 100% false by the Before the Storm preview.
    Ahh k well was wrong on that part, I don't read the books not my cup 'o' tea.. Either way she has to be on some sort of power trip surely..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Nah, Genn is currently the only war/ruler mentor Anduin has. Anduin didn't seem so reluctant when he brought his army back.
    Yeah without Genn there advising him I pretty much think Anduin would of folded..

He isn't Garrosh because he is loyal to the alliance as a whole, where Garrosh only wanted orcs in it (and some goblins).

If anything, he is pre-mop Garrosh and I think it's a good thing. He is a nice counterweight to Anduin.

nope, my guess is sylvanus will get greymane somehow. or he will sacrifice himself, they've built him up as a die hard ally willing to protect the king at any costs. we've seen his allegiance to the wrynn family twice now.

you guys can hate the wolf all you want, but hes noble as fuck.

Garrosh was old god corrupted, greedy, and the son of the orc that drank the fel punch.

you people blow my mind sometimes
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

From the information we have available, he is definitely whispering warmongering ways on to Anduin, out of his eagerness for revenge.

That, however, does not make one into the abomination that Blizzard's Storytelling created called Garrosh.

From the cinematic, Its pretty evident that Greymane is somehow behind all the madness as Anduin seems reluctant or in other words influenced at the start.
    So what you guys think whether Greymane is gonna be Garrosh 2.0?
    It is not evident at all.
    And he is not, cartoonish evil is reserved for the animals of the Horde. Alliance characters have more nuance, expect to hear more about Greymane's role in the future. But it's clear Anduin runs the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    It is not evident at all.
    And he is not, cartoonish evil is reserved for the animals of the Horde. Alliance characters have more nuance, expect to hear more about Greymane's role in the future. But it's clear Anduin runs the show.
    If he runs the show then why Genn was giving orders to begin assault and later explaining to his KING

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Are you serious, or just plain stupid? Sylvanas burns down Teldrassil, potentially killing thousands. I guess the alliance is supposed to just let it slide? It's pretty clear to me that Sylvanas is Garrosh 2.0.
    In the cinematic, Sylvanas clearly states that the alliance vs the burning legion was broken by the Alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    i dont know about greymane, but whatever urn Vol'jin is up to is probs gonna be pretty rad.

If he runs the show then why Genn was giving orders to begin assault and later explaining to his KING
    You do have an idea how battles/campaigns and chain of command work, right? Obviously Genn is in operational charge of the army, like the head of Joint Chiefs of Staff. The king is present more for morale and can make the ultimate decisions if needed. The king rules but the battle is led by one under him.