Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Make your own raid and ask for the same item level you have...problem solved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Why are so many saying its so god damn easy to gear and everyone and their dog is saying "you just need to win the lottery on every boss and item you get"
    Gearing up with rng packed on rng is not a efficient way to gear up. Yeah. Some of you might have had good rng. And use that as the norm. This is so wrong. Most people tend to be unlucky with gear drops and wf/tf. I went through 3 raids in a row with only 1 item on my alt shaman. Our main tank tried to reroll class for antorus, and he had to go back to his old main cause he didn't get the gear needed/nor the legendaries. Even tho he playe _EVERY_ day for hours.
    Those 910 rel gear, 935 craft/upgrade gear + weekly mythic chest + legendaries IS the norm. It cannot go any lower, only up. So some of us asumed you had the worst luck possible and still 930 is easy. I can say that, cause i had no help before 930 ilvl, and that is enough to join any mythic progress guild if you are the right class. However, I think he wants to gear up within 2 weeks before burning throne... well it indeed does take time.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Why are so many saying its so god damn easy to gear and everyone and their dog is saying "you just need to win the lottery on every boss and item you get"
    Gearing up with rng packed on rng is not a efficient way to gear up. Yeah. Some of you might have had good rng. And use that as the norm. This is so wrong. Most people tend to be unlucky with gear drops and wf/tf. I went through 3 raids in a row with only 1 item on my alt shaman. Our main tank tried to reroll class for antorus, and he had to go back to his old main cause he didn't get the gear needed/nor the legendaries. Even tho he playe _EVERY_ day for hours.
    Even with bad luck it's easy. My DK dinged 110 maybe 3 days ago? He's killed greater invasion boss twice with zero loot and has not gotten any drops on legendary yet, but he's still 911. Once the odds even out and he gets a lego, farms some more crystals for relinquished gear, and gears up enough to run better keys, he'll be 940 in no time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    How? Like, really, how?
    - Chance at 930 once a week (Invasion)
    - 910 from Argunite
    - Legendaries

What else? Please tell me how you can get to 930+ in one week. Even if you're in full gear from Argunite, have one Invasion piece and 2 Legendaries, you won't even be at 930. And the Argunite stuff proccs like crap - I have a full gear set of those things that is 910.
    You're leaving out your artifact, BoEs, and crafted 935 gear.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    For the first time ever i experience this myself.

I always had my Mythic raiding guild and friends have my back when it came to gearing alts, from 110 to mythic ready in a week wasn't something i even had to think about, it just happened.

But now everyone has quit, and i returned to the game solo trying to gear my washed up 880 geared DPS character.

And boy it is a nightmare.

The requirements for Dungeons and Raids we used to make fun of? They are hitting me right in the face. 930+ for a +5 Mythic dungeon. 935+ for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras.

For the first time ever i am feeling unable to progress, to continue. The worldquests are capped out, i got all my 910 relinquished gear and yet its completely and utterly impossible to get into anything. 910 is not enough, not nearly.

All these people that complained about this shit for years, i feel you now.
    Hey mate, ever heard of creating your own mythic+ or raid groups? I know, it sounds insane, but hear me out. Last night, I did level a new priest to 110. Geared her to 870 with argus/WQs real fast, then created a pug, with 900 ilvl reqs to do Normal mode ToS, I got to 885. Then I proceeded to run some mythic+ and got to 896, today I opened my +8 weekly chest today, which had another upgrade that was 930 ilvl, along with a legendary, bumping me to 907 ilvl. I then ran ToS normal again, and filled out some slots today morning, at 911. Then I ran a ToS HC, and I got 918 ilvl. I bet I can get to 925 by the end of the week, perhaps more if I were to buy a second leggo off AH, or crafted 935s. Gearing is easy, even alone, as long as you have the balls to lead a group.

Gearing a character up is the easiest thing it has ever been. Ofc if you're die hard solo player, sorry, this is an MMO, top activities are all group based. But you can either join a guild and start in normal Antorus soon, or you can get your own m+ key and spam it endlessly for gear, as the keys never deplete anymore. So you can invite whoever you want to your own key.

But yeah, another guy crying pugs don't want to carry him. Back in vanilla / TBC, if you didn't have a guild, you didn't raid. Pugs were extremely limited and only did low end entry raids (maybe not even full clear).

Make your own groups?

You have no choice for mythic+ that's for sure, run your own keys, because you will never get picked over the 48874874844 935+ queuing with you.

As for raids, it's always been like that mid and end tier, but with a new one starting next week you should be able to start a normal mode and get people easily.

WOW is a social game... playing alone requires the effort of leading things.. if you don't like that, simply try to find a new guild that fits your schedule.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

I always had my Mythic raiding guild and friends have my back when it came to gearing alts, from 110 to mythic ready in a week wasn't something i even had to think about, it just happened.

But now everyone has quit, and i returned to the game solo trying to gear my washed up 880 geared DPS character.

The requirements for Dungeons and Raids we used to make fun of? They are hitting me right in the face. 930+ for a +5 Mythic dungeon. 935+ for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras.

For the first time ever i am feeling unable to progress, to continue. The worldquests are capped out, i got all my 910 relinquished gear and yet its completely and utterly impossible to get into anything. 910 is not enough, not nearly.

My shaman is ILvL 930 with literally 0 dungeons or raids done. It's all world boss loot and relinquished gear, along with 2 legendaries. You're not going to gear up within a week, and not every single group for H ToS asks for 930. You're trying to join the best groups out there, instead of joining the groups that are appropriate to your level, aka the 910 groups.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

All of my alts that I just have for order hall gold missions, professions and, misc farming are at 930 ilvl...it's not hard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    Legendaries are 970.. your artifact with full argunite will be around 945.. could be higher,
    This just is not true, sorry.

I'm currently equipped with everything but one item 910 and above. These are the levels of my gear:
    1x 944 (Artifact), 2x 970, 1x 900, 6x 910, 3x 915, 1x 930, 1x 935.

My weapon is at level 70 and has 900, 905 and 915 relics.

My total item level is exactly 924. I have absolutely no idea where you are getting your 945 from. Seriously. Either my game is completely bugged or you're just wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get 910 in 2 days, 930 in a week. Just buy relinquished items. Pretty much no matter what your stat weights are, a 30+ ilvl upgrade will be well worth it. Then when you're 930, go do m+ so you can get some actual good gear

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently equipped with everything but one item 910 and above. These are the levels of my gear:

My total item level is exactly 924. I have absolutely no idea where you are getting your 945 from. Seriously. Either my game is completely bugged or you're just wrong.
    "Your artifact with full argunite"

The artifact bit. Not your gear level. You said it yourself, your artifact is 944 and you don't even have full 910 relics.

Deleted
    just going through the opening argus storyline pretty much gears you with 925+ items.

If you used to be a mythic raider, I'm confident that you are able to lead a pug for heroic tomb of sargeras with a group consisting of people with 910 Ilvl.

TL;DR: Make your own group. Thats always the answer with these threads.

Also tip: if you try to join a group that has requirements above your Ilvl, try to make it clear that you used to do mythic raiding. Link some sweet achievements. Might work.

Start your own groups.

Deleted

So you're bad at this game and can't carry your own weight, let alone do the content to basically get free 910+ gear? k.

945 is the ARTIFACT ilvl, bro

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    But you can get to 930 with relinquished gear. Two legendaries (one is bought from the AH) and two 935+ crafted pieces, plus one 930 from the greater invasion each week.
    This guy has it straight... which is why I stopped playing Legion entirely. Every tier patch has makeup gear that is HANDED out like candy. After flying was added back I returned to level to 110 and gear up decently for MAYBE the next expansion (which I have decided isn't for me)

Hit 110, do the world bosses, open chests and tag rares in Broken Shore while someone else kills it. Buy remaining pieces from vendor. Caught up... have no interest in raiding anymore so I'm done. I'm sure I could go to Alterus (or whatever it's called) and do the same.

I miss the days of leveling, a green drops and you are excited! Classic cannot come too soon.

did you really raided mythic? , i had 2 weeks on my new dh and now he is 923 with just a legendary and 2 lvl 5mythic+ lol. Right now is the easiest time to gear an alt in years

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    This guy has it straight... which is why I stopped playing Legion entirely. Every tier patch has makeup gear that is HANDED out like candy. After flying was added back I returned to level to 110 and gear up decently for MAYBE the next expansion (which I have decided isn't for me)

Hit 110, do the world bosses, open chests and tag rares in Broken Shore while someone else kills it. Buy remaining pieces from vendor. Caught up... have no interest in raiding anymore so I'm done. I'm sure I could go to Alterus (or whatever it's called) and do the same.

I miss the days of leveling, a green drops and you are excited! Classic cannot come too soon.
    Yeah, get excited for your green and then be rejected on every single raid group forming xd
    Last edited by Daevied; 2017-11-22 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Yeah, get excited for your green and then be rejected on every single raid group forming xd
    Plenty of people had greens in raids in Vanilla. And guilds were a thing back then, so your skill and preparedness meant more than iLevel.

But hey... to each their own. I personally am not interested in a game where someone can come into game, spend a day "gearing up" and jump into raids. That's a lobby game, not an MMO.

Gearing up solo is the easiest thing. I went from lvl one to tanking plus 10 and ilvl 922 in about 2 weeks. There's way too many ways to get loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    It has never been easier. How do you think people managed in previous expansions? Now THAT was a nightmare..
    Um... Ashran says hi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    Im as antisocial as antisocial comes. Without ever setting foot in high mythic plus brackets, and after having done ToS N a grand total of one time, my DK is sitting at 937.

Gearing up solo is literally the easiest it's ever been in the decade-plus history of the game right now. Sure, there's a little bit of luck involved getting pass 920ish if you're not doing those 2 activities, but you can get to that point ridiculously quickly and easily at the moment. That's H TOS level, that's insane.
    Nope. Wod.