Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's pretty but it's not to my taste.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Christmas decorations perpetuates white identity though, and thus white supremacy.
    Just shows the white house is full of white supremacists, or well neo-nazis.
    Amazing...

Please never come to Europe and if you come don't stay here, leave as fast as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Also it looks amazing. Though I'm sure some people will come in and complain that it's mixing religion with politics again. It's sad that people can't just appreciate how nice it looks.
    Well I guess it's a good thing that Christmas isn't a religious holiday.

10+ Year Old Account
    She invited a bunch of local children to help her with much of it which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I can appreciate how nice it looks while also having a problem with them spending tax payer dollars on this crap. The establishment clause exists for a reason.
    The establishment clause says Congress shall pass no law establishing a national religion. Are they passing a law establishing a national religion here? No. Your argument is invalid and stupid.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-12-01 at 09:13 AM.

Anyone see that clip of her standing with her arms at her side, watching the balarina dancers? It looks like she is a husk of a woman who knows that evil has won...

She'd be the character in the end who betrays her husband at the very last moment, while also taking her own life. In her final moments, the camera would hover on her face and she would smile wickedly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Seperation of church and state is a thing. I'll definately agree that it looks nice, and as long as it's kept at 'looking nice' rather than religious reasons, then I'm all for it. I don't believe for a second that she herself put up all the decor. She most likely planned it, and had minions do most of it. Ofc she could've helped, and probably did, but that's it.

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking love that...that's really cool. I wish I had a hallway like that.

It's not a state vs religion thing though as both of those things are "for the people by the people". The state and church were traditionally scoffed by aristocracy because they got in their way.

Once upon a time there was very little mingling between social classes and such festivals were considered superstitions by the nobles so anything that brings us together as Christmas does is pretty special anyway you cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    What's the problem with white supermacy in a white country? Why don't you have problem with black supermacy in african countries, or yellow supermacy in east asian countries?

GTFO with your white hate and trampling on beautiful traditions...
    Genocide is a beautiful tradition?
    Shooting people for being coloured is a beautiful tradition?

White supremacy is oppressive and white supremacists is oppressors.
    Coloured people can't be oppressive and there is no such thing as "black supremacy"
    1. Saying "black" is racist.
    2. They are victims and oppressed

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Amazing...

Please never come to Europe and if you come don't stay here, leave as fast as you can.
    I'm already in europa, hope more refugee's come here so we can get rid of you racists.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-12-01 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Coloured people can't be oppressive and there is no such thing as "black supremacy"
    How old are your really?
    Racism exists on all sides, don't be so naive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did she do all that or just put the finishing touch, getting credit for other peoples' work?

I'm surprised they didn't decorate it with their enemies heads on pike. I'm disappointed in Trumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too many white lights, looks like victoria secret or w/e it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    ummmm she did not do this herself ?
    Decoration is a team effort. I dont know if you have ever participated in Christmas decoration but usually more than one person does it. And at least in my house once the kids got old enough the parents told you how they wanted things while that sat inside and drank hot coco.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kids.. srsly..
    She delegates what gets done. So it is her choice, her decision. Makes it as good as if she put the decoration up herself.
    For my own taste, it's too much white/silver with not enough variety.
    However, I did not expect anything less than what the results are. Which are good,
    After all, she's old world influenced. She's Slovenian, which puts her right into the territory with the best Christmas traditions, and decorations.
    She merged her heritage with typical American pompous Christmas glamour.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Decoration is a team effort. I dont know if you have ever participated in Christmas decoration but usually more than one person does it. And at least in my house once the kids got old enough the parents told you how they wanted things while that sat inside and drank hot coco.
    I think it's cute that you think this is standard Christmas decorations in any way.

Deleted
    That's almost wonderland-esque beautiful.

Also, I am noticing quite the white theme there First Lady

That's a joke, don't hang me

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    That's almost wonderland-esque beautiful.

Also, I am noticing quite the white theme there First Lady

That's a joke, don't hang me
    Winter in Slovenia

The theme is quite appropriate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Winter in Slovenia
    -snip
    The theme is quite appropriate.
    That was part of the joke, but damn you fellows have gotten that much snow already?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I agree. Finally a first lady with some real class. And some amazing good looks to go with it. Refreshing.
    I'm gonna totally believe you that you were just waiting for someone to bring CLASS into the WH.

It looks pretty though. Quite modern too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    That was part of the joke, but damn you fellows have gotten that much snow already?
    I am not in Slovenia. But looking at her decorations, and then at that photo, I can see why she chose it.

That shot is stunning.

Deleted
    I like it.

Christmas decoration is supposed to be over the top and kitsch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    So glad this christian tradition is respected in such a beautiful way.
    Just as it was stolen from the pagans and rebranded a christian tradition. It has now been stolen from the christians and has become a world holiday. People of all different faiths, and even those who don't not practice any religion celebrate this holiday without a single thought about christian folks.

Happy Holidays!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.