Watched a bit of early game of Xenoblade 2 and OMG none of the voices match the characters (IMO) and there is no lip sync at all.

Also watching the streamer get roflstomped by a random 81 was funny as hell.

When I get a switch again ill still give it a go tho, Looks fun.

Edit: OMG lol one of the characters that died in a cutscene just randomly walked by. Some things look great and some moments just look lazy.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-12-04 at 01:52 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Watched a bit of early game of Xenoblade 2 and OMG none of the voices match the characters (IMO) and there is no lip sync at all.

Also watching the streamer get roflstomped by a random 81 was funny as hell.

When I get a switch again ill still give it a go tho, Looks fun.

Edit: OMG lol one of the characters that died in a cutscene just randomly walked by. Some things look great and some moments just look lazy.
    It's not random. A level 81 giant ape-like creature named Territorial Rotbart located in one of the first big areas of the game who will stomp you like a pancake if you don't watch out is in all 3 Xenoblades. It's becoming a series staple at this point.

Got two more rare blades from commons. Goth doll gunner and electric idol girl healer. Then got two rares that gave the shitty basic robot looking jobbers :/

yaaaaaa got my first rare blade Boreas

He's weird though, he is labeled as a healer but has no heals? He also has an obsession with eating
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    yaaaaaa got my first rare blade Boreas

He's weird though, he is labeled as a healer but has no heals? He also has an obsession with eating
    He heals through eating I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I never get games at full price, but I know tendo is stupid with that shit. Did The last xenoblade actually go down in price after a while?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He heals through eating I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I never get games at full price, but I know tendo is stupid with that shit. Did The last xenoblade actually go down in price after a while?
    Don’t really know personally, but looking at so many other Nintendo games which haven’t dropped in price, I’d say it’s fairly unlikely outside of sale times. I doubt there’ll be much of a sale price on it come Boxing Day sales either.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Buying it from Nintendo directly. No, X is still $60.

A quick search and X is about $20 at Gamestop.

The original didn't really go down until the N3DS version and then the Wii U VC version came out since Gamestop had exclusive rights to sell it. I don't remember the original price for the N3DS version, but it's still $40 from Nintendo new, and $20 on the Wii U VC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Don’t really know personally, but looking at so many other Nintendo games which haven’t dropped in price, I’d say it’s fairly unlikely outside of sale times. I doubt there’ll be much of a sale price on it come Boxing Day sales either.
    Usually, Nintendo only does price drops when there's a reprinting of a game, the game bombs hard, or when there's a digital sale.

I remember Nintendo had a reprint of a number of 3DS, Wii, and Wii U games last year I think.

Also, I heard there is going to be a VGA sale this week. Don't know the details.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Also, I heard there is going to be a VGA sale this week. Don't know the details.
    5% off BoTW!

Eshop sales are the biggest joke ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know how to release a generic/common blade in XC2 after overdrive? I've accidentally used an Overdrive Protocol a while ago to move a fodder blade to another party member (I didn't know - this is my first Xenoblade experience), and now that I've collected some rare blades I was in the process of releasing the fodder to get some useful items. That one blade I used overdrive on I can't seem release however.
    What is worth fighting for?

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Pretty much sums up all the technical issues I have with the game.

720p 30fps docked, dips down all the way to 398p in handheld, worst handheld performance of any Switch game at this time, temporal anti-aliasing, uses the same engine as XCX, but does everything better, non-main character NPCs hav horrible models (I laughed at the subtitles DF added in at that section), and weird framerate issues when out in the world and then going into town which drop it down to almost 20 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

The Switch is getting a complete Megaman X collection.

Coming from the Megaman 30th anniversary stream.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, except for Command Mission.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's not a collection. All the games will be released during the year.

- - - Updated - - -

15+ Year Old Account

I don't know if this is a boi, and I don't know if I care

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna lie

11 looks terrible but mega man is basically sonic at this point

Yeah it looks pretty bad, but at least not mighty no.9 bad.

So how do you transfer blades between drivers? And is tora
    Seriously gonna only have poppi forever?

- - - Updated - - -

Omg I'm still on the first titan

There is so much micro managing it is taking up most of my time.

Each driver needs accessories and then upgrading arts and the affinity chart and then each blade needs aux cores and then chips and THEN their affinity chart is a fucking achievement system which is super taxing

And on top of all that poppi has her own separate customization thing tied to CRAFTING plus the affinity chart and the only way to get materials for her is by playing a mini game.

And each driver gets 3 fucking blades

Like whhhhyyyyy

- - - Updated - - -

And in order to progress on borea (rare blade) his tier 2 affinity chart requires 100k fucking gold or level 4 super strength and level 3 knowledge which takes forever to unlock so unless you shell out the 100k he's super gimped

You find an item called an overdrive that lets you transfer and poppi is called "poppi alpha" for a reason, things happen.

and you think the gold ones bad wait till you get to the 'needs to learn 10 cooking recipes' stuff when they require a LOT of materials each. Some of it seems like soft gating where i've gone back to the 1st titan on new blades and spent a solid 5 hours unlocking everything on them.

My one issue is the 4th party members wind blade has not hit his criteria for lvl.2 wind mastery to reach a heart to heart moment that i was told about after resting in an inn but its not a quest so not logged.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    it looks the same to me. they both use the exact same shitty art style, have poor movement animations. gameplay wise both are pretty much the same in their reveal trailers aside from 9 having the dash
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

At least MN9 for the shitty game it was had solid movement. That 11 trailer looks like the stiffest, jankiest movement ever in a MM game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    At least MN9 for the shitty game it was had solid movement. That 11 trailer looks like the stiffest, jankiest movement ever in a MM game.
    capcom gotta leach on the desperation that happens in the sub reddit

- - - Updated - - -

You find an item called an overdrive that lets you transfer and poppi is called "poppi alpha" for a reason, things happen.

and you think the gold ones bad wait till you get to the 'needs to learn 10 cooking recipes' stuff when they require a LOT of materials each. Some of it seems like soft gating where i've gone back to the 1st titan on new blades and spent a solid 5 hours unlocking everything on them.

My one issue is the 4th party members wind blade has not hit his criteria for lvl.2 wind mastery to reach a heart to heart moment that i was told about after resting in an inn but its not a quest so not logged.
    you know where the tiger blades mob grind affinity is? Forgot his name. He's suppose to kill volffs? But I can't find any