Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    -The Horde should be GRATEFUL for invading Orgrimmar!!111111
    -You also don't seem to care about consistency, coherent character development, or paying any attention.
    -nice hand wave.
    -agreed on the last one, they are still Alliance characters though, and have gotten more development than any Horde leader this xpac.

Lordaeron was never yours to have it taken away. Stormwind never owned Loraderon, bitching about things for 10 years doesn't make the bitching legitimate

There isn't a Horde equivalent of Theramore last I checked, and blizzard makes everything equal in damages. But I tell you what, next time a Horde city pops up and starts funneling troops into Alliance territory feel free to nuke it.

this one I am most interested in, what are you talking about, Shatt?

You play a power ranger faction, welcome to a faction ruled by stupid lawful good paladins and priests.
    Consistency? Character development?
    Please tell me how consistent it is that we consistently allow the Horde that slaughtered countless humans and led a war against all Human kingdoms into the city of Dalaran and in holy places such as the Light's Hope Chapel, how is it consistent that even ORCS get to join the Argent Dawn while one of It's core part the Argent Hand was created to fight them during the second war?

The Alliance are the ones getting cucked by terrible and lazy writing, don't get it wrong.

And I'm talking about Stormwind and the first war, the Alliance has never and most likely will never deal any blow comparable to that one.

Power Ranger faction because the likes of Varian and post MoP Jaina don't get to act while Blizzard let Garrosh/Sylvannas un the show.

The ground was already set for the Alliance to do the damage, Blizzard chose to have Anduin cockblock Varian and later Jaina while they made Thrall name Garrosh warchief lmao.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bythelight View Post
    Or maybe Blizzard should stop killing off/cockblocking our only leaders who are willing to fight back while letting the Horde's ones run rampant and do whatever they please?
    It looks like you played none of legion then, Genn, rogers, neither was "cockblocked" in your own words.

Jaina isn't getting "cockblocked!!!" in Bfa, neither is Anduin or Genn.

Alleria got laughed out of her city by her own race, idk if that counts since she never planned to kill them.

You seem like an angry person.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Perhaps you should stop taking the story so personally.

Or maybe Blizzard should stop killing off/cockblocking our only leaders who are willing to fight back while letting the Horde's ones run rampant and do whatever they please?
    That worked really well for Garrosh Vol'jin Sylvanas.

Please tell me how consistent it is that we consistently allow the Horde that slaughtered countless humans and led a war against all Human kingdoms into the city of Dalaran and in holy places such as the Light's Hope Chapel, how is it consistent that even ORCS get to join the Argent Dawn while one of It's core part the Argent Hand was created to fight them during the second war?

The Alliance are the ones getting cucked by terrible and lazy writing, don't get it wrong.

And I'm talking about Stormwind and the first war, the Alliance has never and most likely will never deal any blow comparable to that one.

Power Ranger faction because the likes of Varian and post MoP Jaina don't get to act while Blizzard let Garrosh/Sylvannas un the show.

The ground was already set for the Alliance to do the damage, Blizzard chose to have Anduin cockblock Varian and later Jaina while they made Thrall name Garrosh warchief lmao.
    Stories shouldn't operate on a tit for tat basis.

Deleted
    "Anduin killing Sylvanas would make me so satisfied." - How exactly would that whiny little girl accomplish that? By crying her to death?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys I have an amazing and totally unique idea that has never been done before! What if, now bear with me here, what if they turned Sylvanas into a raid boss and we kill her! Omg, I think I just came from how new and exciting my idea is! You guys may now proceed to shower me with adoration and vote for my being hired by Blizzard.

Or... let's not kill yet another Horde warchief as a cheap copout as Blizz is incapable of writing good characters and their development. If they once again take the Sylvanas is evil incarnate, go kill her for phat lewts angle then I'm just giving up on any semblance of continuity for Warcraft lore (and I play Alliance).
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    It looks like you played none of legion then, Genn, rogers, neither was "cockblocked" in your own words.

Jaina isn't getting "cockblocked!!!" in Bfa, neither is Anduin or Genn.

Alleria got laughed out of her city by her own race, idk if that counts since she never planned to kill them.

You seem like an angry person.
    Genn got humbled by Sylvannas, how is that laying the pain down? Horde bias at It's finest, he loses a 1V1 duel and you're telling me Alliance players should be satisfied? Rofl.

Varian Wrynn got cockblocked otherwise Garrosh woul've died long before MoP and Sylvanas after the Wrathgate events.
    Jaina is finally free to act and we'll see what they do with her.
    IDC about Alleria at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've wanted Varian to be the one to kill her ever since the Wrathgate events, Varian is one of my favorite characters in Warcraft, he's no weak pacifist like Jaina (who got what she deserved from Garrosh after what she did to her father and how she consistently tried to stop Varian from slaughtering Garrosh/Sylvanas) nor is he too politically correct to take actions like Velen.

Seing him die at the Broken Shore angered me but seeing that b*tch Sylvanas being part of the reason why he died made it even worse, then you see witness disgusting evil actions in Stornheim and you look back at the battle of undercity and how he could've prevented all of it if not for that useless Jaina.

Blizzard needs to satisfy Alliance players for once, IDGAF about our heroes being morally good, we need to lay down the pain upon the Horde and no better man to do the job that Varian's son, it would be great character development if he stroke down Sylvanas and it'd show that he learned he has to fight and kill when needed.
    You are the useless poster for saying bad stuff about Jaina and Sylvanas they are my favorite lore characters there's no need to bashing on them... fyi varian was to aggressive thats why he got what he did he knew his fate so now the alliance is stuck with andruin who is hardly worth a leader... and genn who cannot be trusted due to his feud with sylvana so yeah... what they need to do is try and figure a way to revert the undead status of sylvanas so she can be a high elf again yeah right wishful thinking
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Perhaps you should stop taking the story so personally.

That worked really well for Garrosh Vol'jin Sylvanas.

Stories shouldn't operate on a tit for tat basis.
    I would gladly have watched Varian be turned into a raid boss and died rather than being used as hypetool for the legion.
    Especially if it meant that he nuked a major horde city.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    -Get Turalyon and Alleria back?
    Blizzard actually did them a disfavour, honestly. Their comeback was rather weak and their tie-in into BfA is even weaker, especially Alleria's who became the Kerrigan of Warcraft.

Deleted
    the whole Alliance would drown in the tears of the Sylvanas fanboys if Anduin killed her

I would gladly have watched Varian be turned into a raid boss and died rather than being used as hypetool for the legion.
    Especially if it meant that he nuked a major horde city.
    Last I checked, Jaina was insistent that "major Alliance city" was neutral.

Regardless, your point was that Horde leaders are running rampant, not whether their deaths were satisfying.

Deleted
    Have you seen what an projectile does to a person? "MaGiC!!!!!!!!!!11" isn't the basis for a good argument in a "who would win??111! " argument.
    i would argue a who would win argument in a world of magic is a bit stupid to begin with but usualy in fantasy settings priests make quick work of undead things as its there job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Last I checked, Jaina was insistent that "major Alliance city" was neutral.

Regardless, your point was that Horde leaders are running rampant, not whether their deaths were satisfying.
    It's still Alliance ground and we both know it, Jaina was blinded by her silly utopian view of world but that doesnt matter.
    And yes my point is that Horde Leaders are actually proactive in the Alliance/Horde conflicts while despite the Alliance having figures who could do as much without it being incoherent (Varian,Genn and Jaina post-nuke) none of them are given the chance to do so, they're cockblocked by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Guess not. These kinds of Alliance fans are despicable.
    they really are.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    These are words, yes.

Please tell me how consistent it is that we consistently allow the Horde that slaughtered countless humans and led a war against all Human kingdoms into the city of Dalaran
    You paid no reason what so ever to the story of WoW ever have you? Khadgar gives reason for their inclusion at the start of legion.

in holy places such as the Light's Hope Chapel,
    Again, Lights hope isn't an Alliance place, its an Argent Crusade building, a neutral organization that invites all paladins from both factions.

how is it consistent that even ORCS get to join the Argent Dawn while one of It's core part the Argent Hand was created to fight them during the second war?
    You know those words you like tpying frantically with no actual knowledge of what they mean?

something to do with that.

It is truly something else to see how you perceive seemingly every single thing in the game as an insult to the Alliance.

so you're blaming a Horde that no longer exists nor took place in WoW's lifespan that needs to be brought to justice?

Yea, that whole time Varian never acted from Mop and legion.

Jaina choose not to act in legion, no one forced her to not fight the legion.

You're devolving into rambling at this point.

could you write some Super Alliance killing everything fanfiction for me? I'd love to read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

and can we stop playing spin the warchief? sylvie is here to stay anyway because without her precense genn becomes completely irrelevant.

It would be amusing because people take this shit too seriously, and the chaos would be fun.

We've already "lost" Thrall, Vol'jin is "dead" and Cairne got killed in Cata.

So no thanks. I'm glad Varian is dead.

Tbh it needs to be a quadruple team between Genn, Anduin, Alleria and Veressa. Sylvannas is going to die, it's just going to depend on how epic Blizzard is going to make it.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

I agree that Blizzard took everything that was literally Alliance-only and turned it into a neutral freakfest. The Argent Dawn, Dalaran and the Kirin Tor are the prime examples. Having orcs and the undead join these organizations was ridiculous.

It is something I disliked as a Horde player as there is no Horde development in this regard, but the Horde always rellies on using Alliance assets. They could've set up an ogre magi settlement and developed the Horde's own magic yielders' capabilities and capacities by now. Instead they opted to take away a kingdom-state from the Alliance and force all the Horde into it too. The only proper magic-wielding people in the Horde are the blood elves and what do you know, high elves are a race that has been snatched from the Alliance too out of gameplay and balancing reasons.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-12-23 at 11:29 PM.