Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

11 year old school girl attacked for wearing a Hijab in Canada

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...olice-say.html

Well here we go, the crazies are rising in Canada. There are bad people in every place. So close to where I live, never thought this would happen here.

P.s: Please dont make this thread a flame fest on each other. Just because one guy did this doesnt mean everyone like him or from this place is bad. It is important to educate ourselves so idiots like this guy can be easily tracked and put away.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

I was lead to believe these incidents didn't occur in Canada. I was lead to believe that everyone in Canada wanted immigrants, and were more than tolerant! Looks like even Canada has it's own issues with hate. Pity, better post more anti-American threads Tennis!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Oh no he cut her hat off.

ATTACKED.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I disagree with the hijab, she shouldn’t have been attacked for it and I hope the people who did this get a suitable punishment

7+ Year Old Account
    Brave man accosting a child.

Some guy cut my Yamika off once.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post

ATTACKED.
    Hey see how you would feel if your 11 year old daughter, sister, niece, etc... had some fucker accost her with sisters in an obvious bigoted attack. It doesn't matter if it was a hijab, a Christian cross on a necklace, a Jewish yamulke, a Sikh turban the guy in fact attacked this girl to destroy a piece of her culture and religion. I hope something like this doesn't happen to any member of your family because really it isn't a big deal according to you.

ATTACKED.
    Grown man cuts up an 11 year old girl's clothing while she's wearing it and you don't have that a bit disturbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Grown man cuts up an 11 year old girl's clothing while she's wearing it and you don't have that a bit disturbing?
    He probably takes issue with using the word "attacked", since that is most commonly used with violent action against a person, persons or places.

What would be the right word, if not attacked? "Accosted"? I don't think so, attacked is fine.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2018-01-13 at 03:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

ATTACKED.
    I'd call a stranger forcibly disrobing an 11 year old girl "attacking," yes.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Cutting the clothing of a minor? Sounds like he should be on a list parents look at before moving into a neighborhood.

Maybe putting him on a sex offender registry will teach him to keep his hands to himself.

Also, @Tennis

How did things get this bad in Canada? How can your heart-throb Justin Trudeau act to safeguard each immigrant child from potentially dangerous Canadians?
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2018-01-13 at 03:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A grown ass man has no business touching an 11 year old girl.

Surprised nobody beat his ass right there.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    P.s: Please dont make this thread a flame fest on each other. Just because one guy did this doesnt mean everyone like him or from this place is bad. It is important to educate ourselves so idiots like this guy can be easily tracked and put away.
    I hope the irony of that statement isn't lost on everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    A grown ass man has no business touching an 11 year old girl. Surprised nobody beat his ass right there.
    ^ This...I don't care what she's wearing...a stranger doesn't touch someone's child without getting a beat down in my area.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    I was lead to believe these incidents didn't occur in Canada. I was lead to believe that everyone in Canada wanted immigrants, and were more than tolerant! Looks like even Canada has it's own issues with hate. Pity, better post more anti-American threads Tennis!
    theres crazy people everywhere. but just as that is true, so is the opposite, that there are good people everywhere too. I dont know about tennis, but my experiences with Americans have been extremely pleasant.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Deleted

ATTACKED.
    I don't understand how you can say this. You don't touch another person, especially not a child as a grown ass man.

10+ Year Old Account

ATTACKED.
    shes 11. walking to school. approached by some guy with scissors who then cuts off her hijab. what else is this besides being attacked? friendliness?

edit: ill give the benefit of doubt and guess that you didnt read the article. i hope you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Cutting the clothing of a minor? Sounds like he should be on a list parents look at before moving into a neighborhood.

Maybe putting him on a sex offender registry will teach him to keep his hands to himself.

Also, @Tennis

How did things get this bad in Canada? How can your heart-throb Justin Trudeau act to safeguard each immigrant child from potentially dangerous Canadians?
    they are looking for him still (as per a news cast 4 hours ago). its just crazy how he approached her twice, literally aiming for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    they are looking for him still (as per a news cast 4 hours ago). its just crazy how he approached her twice, literally aiming for her.
    I hope they find him. Folks who prey on kids, for any reason, are about the bottom of the barrel in my book.