Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Its 1,2 Switch with Cardboard.

I love how people ware pissed about 1,2 Switch costing $60 but this is somehow ok LOL.
    "a new way for kids to play"

"OMFG NEW ANIMAL CROSSING GUYS"

I love the fucking community sometimes.

Also did anyone notice they are advertising this for kids yet.... only adults are in the commercials.... This is also fucking cardboard. Kids are gonna destroy it day 1, one trip and that "backpack" is squished.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Kids are gonna destroy it day 1, one trip and that "backpack" is squished.
    Gives a whole new meaning to Day 1 Patch.......

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

OMG Nintendo just created a new sub-genre...

Activision made toy's to life, Nintendo does cardboard to life...
    IT'S TRULY GENIUS.

They had a pile of pizza boxes empty, and were trying to think of ways to recycle them lol

"comes with the games"

lets be real, the games are comparable to 1 2 switch. Their gonna be fucking demos.

You're paying $80 for fucking card board.

This is actually a fucking joke I can't decide between face palming or laughing my ass off on how stupid this is.
    Whether or not you like it, you're paying $70 (not sure where $80 is coming from...) for the games and the cardboard.

Compared to 1 2 Switch, I'd say this is the better deal, but that's not saying much.

"a new way for kids to play"

"OMFG NEW ANIMAL CROSSING GUYS"

I love the fucking community sometimes.

Also did anyone notice they are advertising this for kids yet.... only adults are in the commercials.... This is also fucking cardboard. Kids are gonna destroy it day 1, one trip and that "backpack" is squished.
    There was a kid wearing the backpack.
    And several other times it was just hands.
    I'm not sure where you're seeing "no kids".

lol the reddit is eating it up

Whoever actually buys this for $80 deserves to lose that $80.

If it was more like 20? Yea sure I can see it, but nintendo is literally fucking money grubbing with their accessories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Games Workshop wishes they thought up this hustle.

TBF Finecast was 30+ per models, and cardboard probably has less air bubbles.

lol the reddit is eating it up

Whoever actually buys this for $80 deserves to lose that $80.

If it was more like 20? Yea sure I can see it, but nintendo is literally fucking money grubbing with their accessories.
    yet again, it's not $80.

$70 is what the majority of it is priced at.

Only the robot set is actually $80, and who knows what the game actually consists of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    yet again, it's not $80.
    The robot one is...

Edit: Also to nip pick a little its almost $80 for the cheaper one after tax.

- - - Updated - - -

IT'S TRULY GENIUS.

They had a pile of pizza boxes empty, and were trying to think of ways to recycle them lol
    That's one way to go green.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-01-17 at 10:36 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

yet again, it's not $80.
    omfg $70 such a big fucking difference.

Buy a pro controller. They are literally ripping people off with tech demo games and cardboard.

Markers and stickers sold separately

- - - Updated - - -

This also explains nintendos VR patent they filed lolololol

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel like 50 dollars would have been a better price. While its cardboard some of the pieces looked pretty complex and had moving parts etc. Probably costs them like 15 dollars to make all of that, so its down to whether the games are worth it. Ill still never buy it.

The robot one is...

That's one way to go green.
    Still worth being precise over when it was just announced, rather than misleading saying the whole thing is $80.

But yes, I fixed my post for that.

And it really is, Nintendo's just looking out for Earth Chan ;p

omfg $70 such a big fucking difference.

Buy a pro controller. They are literally ripping people off with tech demo games and cardboard.

Markers and stickers sold separately
    You were literally just making fun of people for being excited that it might be Animal Crossing when they had no information.

And now you're proceeding to do the same exact thing, make a hasty judgement based off of pure emotion when we have no information.

I'm making fun of it myself too, as you can see with Jt, but let's not be too hasty to start pure hatred based off of things we don't know yet.

We do know there's cardboard, yes. I'll stick to laughing at that. We don't know what the games fully consist of, or if they're worth it yet. Let's hold off on calling them tech demos.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Feel like 50 dollars would have been a better price. While its cardboard some of the pieces looked pretty complex and had moving parts etc. Probably costs them like 15 dollars to make all of that, so its down to whether the games are worth it. Ill still never buy it.
    There is no way in hell it cost them $15 to make all of that. Its rubber bands and cardboard, There is higher quality model kits that are cheaper then that.

Labo is hype. This is the kind of innovative, interesting shit that plays to the strengths of the hardware that I was hoping they'd deliver. We're getting this a year out from launch, which is fantastic. I don't care if it's all cardboard (for now) and will likely break with any serious use, this is the kind of conceptually awesome stuff I was hoping from Nintendo.

Hot damn Nintendo, you didn't dun goof for once. /highfive

You were literally just making fun of people for being excited that it might be Animal Crossing when they had no information.

And now you're proceeding to do the same exact thing, make a hasty judgement based off of pure emotion when we have no information.

I'm making fun of it myself too, as you can see with Jt, but let's not be too hasty to start pure hatred based off of things we don't know yet.

We do know there's cardboard, yes. I'll stick to laughing at that. We don't know what the games fully consist of, or if they're worth it yet. Let's hold off on calling them tech demos.
    They are gonna be like 1 2 switch, a big old demo to show off what the joycons can do. You actually think they are gonna be full on AAA quality games for kids toys? luuuuuuuuuullllll

you need to read between the lines more if you think I'm angry

Kid gets home puts it together but rips a part.....

Well time to buy a Day 1 patch........

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Labo is hype. This is the kind of innovative, interesting shit that plays to the strengths of the hardware that I was hoping they'd deliver. We're getting this a year out from launch, which is fantastic. I don't care if it's all cardboard (for now) and will likely break with any serious use, this is the kind of conceptually awesome stuff I was hoping from Nintendo.

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted animal crossing how else am I supposed to simulate having friends and debt... IRL I just have the debt part

I really hope you forgot the /S because this isn't innovative at all. Its make your own Nintendo accessory's. Its toys to life but with cardboard.

They are gonna be like 1 2 switch, a big old demo to show off what the joycons can do. You actually think they are gonna be full on AAA quality games for kids toys? luuuuuuuuuullllll

you need to read between the lines more if you think I'm angry
    I didn't say you were angry, I said you're being a bit unfair to mock other posters for something you're doing yourself.

And no, I think they'll probably be more akin to Nintendo Land, which was actually a pretty solid tech demo for the Wii U, and probably still one of my favorite party games.
    A far better Mario Party than Mario Party has been lately.

...why is Edge- being more excited about something Nintendo related than me

What world is this

WHAT YEAR IS IT

Kid gets home puts it together but rips a part.....

Well time to buy a Day 1 patch........

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Duct tape DLC!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its an 80 dollar thing thats gonna be ruined in a day.

Duct tape DLC!
    Act now and you can buy the F-Zero Decal pack for $6.99 (plus Nintendo Tax).......

- - - Updated - - -

...why is Edge- being more excited about something Nintendo related than me

What world is this

WHAT YEAR IS IT

!
    I am not sure if Edge was serious or not....