Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Well you do not have to coax me in buying your premise. I can simply accept any views thrown at me.I'm not that narrow minded.
    With regards to your topic, I've seen the other thread which speaks about the same thing you are bringing up. The only thing I am not completely "into it" or "exactly feel the vibe" is because Troll as a race, once again lacks backstory. So far of all the races existing in WoW, they are the least talked about. I understand the rationale why WoW left them out and save it for last. They somewhat started with the younger races then slowly discussing or incorporating details that would complete the entire picture along the way. If you ask me, it could be a plausible speculation.It only needs tangible evidence catered to us by WoW with the specific sentence that says so written in a novel or placed in the game itself. That's my two cents.
    Trolls are extensively discussed in Chronicle but okay

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    If you're trying to insult somebody's intelligence, you should at least have a basic understanding of what they're saying. Right now you're just insulting intelligence in general, and human intelligence in particular.

- - - Updated - - -

He knows of them. He doesn't know or understand them, though.

Then those people are over reacting. They are over generalizing. They aren't you huth, right? They weren't the ones who exclaimed such sentence, so why feel so affected? Again I am not insulting every living soul in this planet. You misunderstood me. I made such statement as a counter statement to your, huth's, claim about my English. Period.

bold face quote:Right back at you We're simply discussing plain English, am I right? This ain't rocket science or quantum dynamics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Trolls are extensively discussed in Chronicle but okay
    Yeah when was Chronicles Vol 1 published? 2016 right? When was Warcraft's World released as a game? 2004. I believe you can do the maths. Again Chronicles is an "attempt" to unify the entirety of WoW lore. There are still missing bits and pieces, that piece of jigsaw puzzle, that would complete the whole story of World of Warcraft. However, as a human being, even if there are still holes or missing pieces, one can make sense what the entire picture is if he is familiar with it. You can see the direction where it would end up.

The jigsaw puzzle analogy is mine. WoW storyline is not enitrely complete is Metzen's. If it already is. Maybe we should just stop patronizing the game.

EDIT: Whoah, the image is way TOO big! Looking for a smaller one right now..
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-26 at 07:08 PM.

Then those people are over reacting. They are over generalizing. They aren't you huth, right? They weren't the ones who exclaimed such sentence, so why feel so affected? Again I am not insulting every living soul in this planet. You misunderstood me. I made such statement as a counter statement to your, huth's, claim about my English. Period.

bold face quote:Right back at you We're simply discussing plain English, am I right? This ain't rocket science or quantum dynamics.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah when was Chronicles Vol 1 published? 2016 right? When was Warcraft's World released as a game? 2004. I believe you can do the maths. Again Chronicles is an "attempt" to unify the entirety of WoW lore. There are still missing bits and pieces, that piece of jigsaw puzzle, that would complete the whole story of World of Warcraft. However, as a human being, even if there are still holes or missing pieces, one can make sense what the entire picture is if he is familiar with it. You can see the direction where it would end up.

The jigsaw puzzle analogy is mine. WoW storyline is not enitrely complete is Metzen's. If it already is. Maybe we should just stop patronizing the game.
    The lore isn’t dependent on the storyline being finished. Or I should say your argument can’t use it as an excuse. Trolls got a sizeable portion of Chronicle dedicated to them. Azshara being an elf and not a troll is canon until proven otherwise. Proven=Blizzard reveals something different about her past.

She was born with golden eyes and a concil of HIGHBORNE stated she was destined for greatness. This sentence alone makes your speculation not true.

P.S. I did report you for trolling and dragging the thread for just the sake of it. It was an interesting theory in the first few pages, then you did not accept any evidence given to you which discarded it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xmancho1 View Post
    She was born with golden eyes and a concil of HIGHBORNE stated she was destined for greatness. This sentence alone makes your speculation not true.

P.S. I did report you for trolling and dragging the thread for just the sake of it. It was an interesting theory in the first few pages, then you did not accept any evidence given to you which discarded it.
    Go ahead and put up tantrums
    P.S. Your honesty is commendable though .

Your so called Highborne, Quel'dorei, didn't exist prior to them using Elunian language. That's pretty much after the Dark Trolls transformed completely, physically, as a society and as a culture into Night Elven one. If it was instantaneous or a gradual shift, that is under heavy debate and speculation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    The lore isn’t dependent on the storyline being finished. Or I should say your argument can’t use it as an excuse. Trolls got a sizeable portion of Chronicle dedicated to them. Azshara being an elf and not a troll is canon until proven otherwise. Proven=Blizzard reveals something different about her past.
    Again and again and all over again, the exact same reason why I posted my speculation, investigation and character analysis in this forums. Let's wait for the datamined quests relating to Azshara, Night Elves/Blood Elves/Nightborne, Zandalar, Maelstrom.

The sentence in bold is exactly the same reason why I still consider whatever is in-game should be considered canon and not elsewhere. WoW is a video game after all so it should be the primary source don't you think?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-26 at 07:58 PM.

Your so called Highborne, Quel'dorei, didn't exist prior to them using Elunian language. That's pretty much after the Dark Trolls transformed completely, physically, as a society and as a culture into Night Elven one.
    And Azshara wasn't born until after the Highborne already existed. QED

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And Azshara wasn't born until after the Highborne already existed. QED
    Well technically those Highbornes already did exist, they were still Dark Trolls back then. Perhaps the Dark Trolls who are also in the higher echelon or nobles to be exact. What ever civil status they have back when they are still Dark Trolls, it was carried over as they transformed into Night Elves. Take note they somewhat retain the animism (LoA/Wild God) culture they have as a very distinct correlation and connection with Trolls/Night Elves. This could mean that just like the Zandalari and as a Troll civilization, Dark trolls do also have noblemen/women/royalties existing in ther then Dark Troll society.

It was stated that words related to Titan-forged and Kalimdor were discovered and scattered around the Well's periphery. A very striking semblance as to the existence of a Titan vault of Uldir in Zandalar. And to burst your bubble. There's a line which states "the former trolls" in Chapter III, page 93,The Well of Eternity and the Rise of the Night Elves.

Here's a "somewhat" rough draft of how they came to be:

- Whispers or inkling of imagination beckoning them to the Well of Eternity
    - For sure they made prepartion prior to the departure
    - Exodus
    - Arrival at Central Kalimdor
    - Pioneering settlement and perhaps at the same time their physical transformation
    - Discovery of Titan construct related artifact near the well,since it was a battle ground of old god forces, Black Empire vs. Titan Construct/Troll vs. Aqir Wars
    - Language was soon discovered and developed.
    - Finally they call themselves Kal'dorei or Night Elves, somewhat similar to how High Elves later coined themselves Blood Elves.
    - to be continued...
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-26 at 08:41 PM.

Well technically those Highbornes already did exist, they were still Dark Trolls back then. Perhaps the Dark Trolls who are also in the higher echelon or nobles to be exact. This could mean that just like the Zandalari and as a Troll civilization, Dark trolls do also have noblemen/women/royalties existing in ther then Dark Troll society.
    You just said they didn't. No going back on that.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You just said they didn't. No going back on that.
    Pick which ever you fine intelligible.

Pick which ever you fine intelligible.
    That's the problem thougj, isn't it?
    None of what you say is "intelligible"...

Madness will consume you!!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    That's the problem thougj, isn't it?
    None of what you say is "intelligible"...
    Excuse me.. You're not huth right? H U T H = 4 Letters. Starts and ends with 'H'. Since when did you became his spokeman?

Anyways, how unfortunate for you then. Seem like I have to deduce to stone age English for your type

oopppss.. You wish. I'd rather not step down to such level.

Meanwhile....Toying around Female Zandalari. I wonder if I can get the model as close to a "supposedly Zandalari Azshara". If only the default bra color is white.. White hair color check. Skin color gradient somewhat close to upcoming "Ursula" model. Just need Golden eye color...Zandalari female nose not too pointy and just enough for a "Night Elf", smooth face option...
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-01-26 at 11:44 PM.

How unfortunate for you then. Seem like I have to deduce to stone age English for your type

Meanwhile....Toying around Female Zandalari. I wonder if I can get the model as close to a "supposedly Zandalari Azshara". If only the default bra color is white.. White hair color check. Skin color gradient somewhat close to upcoming "Ursula" model. Just need Golden eye color...Zandalari female nose not too pointy and just enough for a "Night Elf", smooth face option...
    1.) Do you think that commenting about people's intellect or comprehension of English makes your argument somehow better or more valid? It doesn't ever reflect well on you - it just makes you look aggressive.

2.) Why do you continue to compare Azshara to the Zandalari? Haven't you learned by now that Zandalari and Dark Trolls are not the same thing? Zandalari became all other types of trolls - only the Dark Trolls became Night Elves. For reference:

Trying to say that Azshara was a Dark Troll is, at the very least, a stretch. You continue to imply, however, that somehow she was a Zandalari as well, which would make her pre-historic in that case - which is really untrue. If you want to make a coherent argument, learn the difference between the different races of trolls. They don't look, act, dress, or worship the same, nor did they live in the same remote areas - map of that here. Notice how the pink (Dark Trolls) is nowhere near the orange (Zandalar).

Dark Troll:

Zandalari:
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    1.) Do you think that commenting about people's intellect or comprehension of English makes your argument somehow better or more valid? It doesn't ever reflect well on you - it just makes you look aggressive.
    Oh well, just as I foresaw. Definitely going the next step which is "I'm a victim". That's the thing when somebody started insulting someone, but it turns out his course of action would just backfire. Never underestimate someone because law of Karma does exist.

I respond according how someone communicates with me. If you a respectful and not a dick,I treat you the with the treatment you deserve.

I can certainly keep my composure so I'll not bring up names to humiliate them in public.

And take note I'm not like the others up there who without thought, you're bullshit. You'r English is crap. Learn English.So and so.
    As the bible says:"Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
    Before you correct someone else's English, make sure you truly know a lot about it.

If you want to make a coherent argument, learn the difference between the different races of trolls. They don't look, act, dress, or worship the same, nor did they live in the same remote areas - map of that here. Notice how the pink (Dark Trolls) is nowhere near the orange (Zandalar).
    I definitely know how to difirentiate otherwise I wouldn't be so particular about details, right? Since you posted something about Zandalari Troll, it seems you missed out other details. Let me provide what you have missed out.

Why do you think WoW will use those three color which pretty much resembles Ren'dorei, Shal'dorei, and Kal'dorei. It's just mere coincidense you'll gonna' tell me?I think not.

Deleted
    Why do you think WoW will use those three color which pretty much resembles Ren'dorei, Shal'dorei, and Kal'dorei. It's just mere coincidense you'll gonna' tell me?I think not.
    Why do you think Aman'thul's skin is blue? It can't be coincidence. Titans are trolls.

7+ Year Old Account
    now just because you think female zandalari look like night elves means azshara was a zandalari mutated to a troll

you are rly on the edge boy

its rly a easy thing

>zandalari-----> forest trolls ----> Dark trolls ----> Night elves
    ................-----> Ice trolls
    ................-----> Sand trolls
    ................-----> Jungle trolls

And after thousand years as night elves a long time after they mutated, azshara was born, obviously as night elf, easy math

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    Why do you think Aman'thul's skin is blue? It can't be coincidence. Titans are trolls.
    he even have hair, like the trolls have hair too

its just so obvious

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Queen Azshara had connection with the Zandalari Trolls as there is a record of event:
    "Azshara also struck an accord with the Zandalar tribe of trolls, who held considerable influence over the rest of their race. Uninterested in conquering the trolls, which the queen saw as a minor nuisance at best, she allowed the Zandalari to keep their sacred Zandalar Mountains in exchange for ending troll incursions into kaldorei territory."

Presumably Rastakhan isn't the leader at this point of time, but there is a chance he is already alive. Perhaps still a kid, a young adult or even in his maturity already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    you mean this Troll Kid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Queen Azshara had connection with the Zandalari Trolls as there is a record of event:
    so this confirm she was a troll? LUL

you are pushing to far man, do you even stop tor read what you post?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-01-27 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    [MENTION=831927]We fundamentally have a different view. If you don't consider Chronicle Vol 1 as something worthwhile, as it have been mentioned and brought up many times already for reference,I don't know what else to call that. Better yet, Chris Metzen your guy basically slapped everyone in the face - particularly those who fail to see what Chronicle is meant for. Go after that guy. Rant and rave at him for trolling you.
    OH NOES, METZEN SAID THE WORD ATTEMPT, THAT MAKES CHRONICLE TOTALLY NOT CANON

Christ, you're simply hilarious. Can we get this clown banned to oblivion alongside this worthless thread? Like, please?

- - - Updated - - -

My goodness huth, and I thought you're a proud Englishman and yet your English vocabulary isn't as rich as I thought....Dude, there is so much too learn. You're too stucked up with Chronicles.Start expanding your vocabulary not just beeing nerdy with Wow Expacs. Tsk tsk...My, my, Chris Metzen must be loling so hard right now at those poor players who are dumbfounded and stupefied by WoW lore. What a great way to troll a lot of people.
    Man, how weak-minded someone must be to be to irrationally defend his baseless, hollow fan theory to such retarded extents.

Seriously, we're clearly feeding an obvious troll here. Let's move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    you mean this Troll Kid?
    Whoa look at that model! So much detail put into it. I bet that kid is actually a titan in disguise! Perhaps even Aman'thul, cause their skin has the same color. Why else would they put so much detail into a troll child model. Definitely something major going on here.

Excuse me.. You're not huth right? H U T H = 4 Letters. Starts and ends with 'H'. Since when did you became his spokeman?

Anyways, how unfortunate for you then. Seem like I have to deduce to stone age English for your type

So, having the same disagreement with you means - i'm someone else's alt? Thats rich... I wonder if you ever done such a pathetic thing as using a different user to help your misguided claims? Oh wait... You did...

Btw, just so you know, no one has a problem with how broken your english writing is, not being a native english speaker it is understandable to have some errors, but you are so absurdly adamant that you know how to speak and write in english while actually having no idea how to connect some words into coherent sentances.
    This alone, makes the whole of your hypothasis (even if it was possible, which it is not) untrustworthy.

Now, you probably won't take note of anything you are being told in this thread since you are just stubborn, but it's fine by me... Your posts are hilarious. So untill you are banned again ill just eat my popcorn and have fun...

Madness will consume you!!!