Isnt there an up to date list for all the soloable mount drop somewhere??

Finally on the first try after the reset. 269 tries total

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Finally on the first try after the reset. 269 tries total

What's that addon that says how many attempts you've done before you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarus View Post
    What's that addon that says how many attempts you've done before you get it?
    It's called Rarity

Sent from my F8331 with Tapatalk

Finally had the antorian charhound drop for me today after doing that wing every week since it launched on 9 characters! Lucky day because I also got the LFR tier druid cloak which finished my set so I won't have to look at those dogs ever again!

I feel bad for those who were farming infinite tomereavers to now have to deal with increased tw dungeon mob and boss health.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    3 mounts in 3 days <3

Deleted
    Got the Highmountain Elderhorn yday and today, after a year and a half of Legion, the Torn Invitation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Got the Highmountain Elderhorn yday and today, after a year and a half of Legion, the Torn Invitation.
    Grats on the invitation! I recently started farming it again on a few chars. How did you do the scenario? Go at it for maximum points or just insta-fail it for the end-chest?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeroHuhu View Post
    Grats on the invitation! I recently started farming it again on a few chars. How did you do the scenario? Go at it for maximum points or just insta-fail it for the end-chest?
    I got it myself from the Missiontable, but i think the more points you have, the more loot you get from the scenario, so higher chance for Invitation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SeroHuhu View Post
    Uhm, how do I put this...

I got it from the Paragon cache :P

It's just dumb luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    Fuck yeah
    Omg, congrats! I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am. 901 kills so far but I have taken break lately. Maybe one day...

Wanted to ask if anyone has had the case where they obtained their paragon mount after 100+ boxes (of that specific reputation)?
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Wanted to ask if anyone has had the case where they obtained their paragon mount after 100+ boxes (of that specific reputation)?
    I've had two friends who didn't obtain as specific faction one until they were in the 70s opened, and I had one in the 60s but that's the worst I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    My max was 66 boxes for the azsuna mount

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Finally got this bad boy after 95 attempts, he's so fun to photograph. #441

Antorus came out on November 28th. How did you get that many attempts in 9 weeks?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Antorus came out on November 28th. How did you get that many attempts in 9 weeks?
    It drops in LFR, any alt 890 can have a chance at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    It drops in LFR, any alt 890 can have a chance at it.
    This.

My main ran lfr, norm, heroic, mythic. My best geared alt lfr, norm, heroic. Nine other alts ran lfr.

And there are some with way more attempts sadly.

I know this question has probably been asked before many times.. but isnt there a list you can follow for collecting mounts.. so you can see where you need to go a what drop? Thanks!