Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.

Void Elves, Void form?

Now that allied races are out. Could anyone tell me how void form works? Is it a toggle? Is it a proc? What does it look like? I don't have the rep, or the money for the expansion to make one yet.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Deleted
    It's a proc afaik, not a toggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad0xum View Post
    It's a proc afaik, not a toggle.
    They said toggle at blizcon. That being said. They rarely live up to their word. But I'd like to see screenshots/videos from people who've unlocked them. They've been available for a few hours but nothing on youtube except the datamine stuff.

Here´s a image.

https://i.imgur.com/dXpMSuE.jpg

It´looks like someone painted a blood elf with crayons, well at least horde players can feel happy that without a doubt the alliance was given the middle finger by Blizzard with allied races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    Here´s a image.

It´looks like someone painted a blood elf with crayons, well at least horde players can feel happy that without a doubt the alliance was given the middle finger by Blizzard with allied races.
    Wow...that looks like shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Introducing Edgy Smurf
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Here´s a image.

And it's a proc? Not a toggle? That seems disapointing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking through my spellbook there does not seem to be any way to toggle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, the proc also appears to increase damage/healing by 5% and lasts 10 seconds.

How ugly. The shaft

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    They rarely live up to their word.
    This is why they don't like talking to us, hyperbole like this. Like they're the only company in the world where things change during the design process.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    This is why they don't like talking to us, hyperbole like this. Like they're the only company in the world where things change during the design process.
    After seeing the terrible job they did with allied races, that comment is not that much of a hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Looking through my spellbook there does not seem to be any way to toggle it.
    And to add salt to the injury no way to opt out of that abomination that looks like a five year old made it on paint.
    Last edited by rpdrichard; 2018-01-31 at 03:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Introducing Edgy Smurf
    rofl I like it. So bad.
    Moo.

After seeing the terrible job they did with allied races, that comment is not that much of a hyperbole.
    Yes it is, because that is your opinion and in no way an actual fact.

And to add salt to the injury no way to opt out of that abomination that looks like a five year old made it on paint.
    Of course there is but people like you rarely like this answer. If you don't like it, don't play it.

What does it look like with spriest voidform? How much void can one being achieve?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Eh if the void shift only occurs during the proc in combat, I can live with that as long as they have the fabulous belf body to transmog with otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    What does it look like with spriest voidform? How much void can one being achieve?
    Barely noticeable. You have to zoom in to really see any change.

It was too hard for them to make their void form look like Alleria's instead...

Lmfao, that's almost exactly like shadow form...looks just as bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Introducing Edgy Smurf
    More like Skrillex who learned to use crayons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here´s a image.

WOW that looks ridiculously awful. WTH. Yikes, lol.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Isn't the void stuff usually animated? I'm holding my judgement until i see a video
    It...kinda glows a little but it's not much better in person I'm afraid. I mean, when you're in the middle of combat and have all of your spell effects and stuff going off it's not like you're sitting there going "damn I'm ugly" but it's not a great form.

I really don't care too much, and am in love with my void elf, but I think it could use some beautification.