Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    it was mentioned multiple times.
    anyway for now, the cause of death is overdose (at least, the most probable) not the guy. apparently isnt even the one that sell drug to the girl, but consumed with her. still he hided and chopped the body.

if you can read italian
    http://www.ansa.it/marche/notizie/20...49b71d24d.html
    Why the hell would he chop up and hide the body, if he was not responsible for her death in any way? It certainly makes him LOOK like an automatic suspect.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Actually you know what? Yes, if they aren't willing to abide by the rules of the country they came into (supposedly to live a better life), then I want to make them feel unsafe and unwelcome. And I'd fully expect my government and especially the judicial system to do that for me.
    You are aware your not abiding by your own country’s rules if you start shooting up people who are unrelated to another crime right?

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Why the hell would he chop up and hide the body, if he was not responsible for her death in any way? It certainly makes him LOOK like an automatic suspect.
    he is an expelled immigrant so he cant denunce a death without being arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    My ideas?

I'm going by the standards of international human rights commissions here.
    Yes, your ideas. International human rights commissions don't call countries uncivilized, you are doing that though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    So since on the first 10 pages no one really mentioned it, I'll reiterate, that the shootings happened only after a EIGHTEEN year old girl was found CHOPPED UP in suitcases in those areas, and a Nigerian immigrant was apprehended as a suspect.

This is probably nothing more than retaliation which is being used to push multiculturalist agenda (yet again). And since all EU governments are downplaying the atrocities these individuals are committing as individual cases by deranged savages, someone needs to show the immigrants, that even though they might have support from the government who is safely locked away in their ivory towers, the common man who actually has to interact with them on daily basis does not approve of such behavior. There's state of emergency in France for 2 years now for fuck sake. They even changed their law so that they won't have to call it that and keep the rules it entails in effect. And yet, somehow it's still white supremacists fault that all of this is happening? The immigrants are forming ghettos and are fairly tight knit community. Don't tell me that if they weren't ok with what the 'radicalized individuals' are doing, they couldn't stop them.
    So these immigrants would be absolutely justified in going around and shooting innocent Italians, right?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    he is an expelled immigrant so he cant denunce a death without being arrested.
    You mean his asylum request was denied? Or that he was literally expelled from the country and has returned illegally?
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    You mean his asylum request was denied? Or that he was literally expelled from the country and has returned illegally?
    more or less the 2°. he received the invite to go away from italy. i dont know the logic behind this but after all it is a law write by the racist parties.
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2018-02-06 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Hm, i dont mean the are defending the act itself. They are trying to excuse it

Example: Islamic Terrorist blow shit up, ppl say we can´t blame the muslims! It will create more terror! Or isolate Muslims inte the west.

Example 2: Right wing Terrorist blow shit up, ppl go apeshit and do in no way shape or form say the above.
    You know, I sort of guessed that you were going to say something like this but I didn't write it yesterday because I wanted to keep an open mind.

But you are, essentially, conflating islamic terrorists with muslims in general. That's you're problem, not the the problem of the people who are "excusing" islamic terrorists. Because, and get this, islamic terrorists are all muslims but not all muslims are islamic terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes, your ideas. International human rights commissions don't call countries uncivilized, you are doing that though.
    It's my personal idea that a country with a poor human rights record is "uncivilised"?

I really think that's a mild way of putting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

What people who cheer on ''vigilante justice'' always fail to realize that such awesome concept might be applied to them....

In fact, as a nation that provided millions upon millions of immigrants to the Americas, the Italians should be well aware of this. There was incidents seriously bordering on pogroms during the 19th century. At least a sixth of people lynched by the KKK until the 1960S were Southern Europeans like Italians-in the little charts racists were quite fond off, ''Latins'' were maybe above ''Africans'' but quite below WASPs...

It's my personal idea that a country with a poor human rights record is "uncivilised"?

I really think that's a mild way of putting it.
    I think it is a very sensible approach.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by narzantor View Post
    Welcome to MMO champion.

This forum is basically a safe space for far right sympathizers. There was a post yesterday linking to the recruitment homepage of Britain's leading fascist, Tommy Robinson, a man known for radicalizing far right terrorists, no infractions, nothing, it is still there in the archives.

Any one who points this out gets removed. There seem to be a sizeable number of moderators with far right sympathies. Watch how fast this post will be deleted.
    This has to be sarcams this forum is definitely not a right wing forum. Every and Any person making even a claim that could be considered a right one is banned every 2 days while the whole "Anti-Trump" brigade can say whatever childish bullshit they want 24/7. They even got their own sub forum as it just got to annoying to read.
    We also have Sarah whos the weirdest lefty on here attacking everyone with a different opinion while hardly ever been banned.
    Then ofcourse Tennis who is Trudeau's forum account (who secretly hates people).
    We have 2 Antifi members (alba and his friend) who constantly talk about killing everyone with a different opinion . but never get banned.

So please tell me its sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I think it is a very sensible approach.
    What, having a poor human rights record?

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    This has to be sarcams this forum is definitely not a right wing forum. Every and Any person making even a claim that could be considered a right one is banned every 2 days while the whole "Anti-Trump" brigade can say whatever childish bullshit they want 24/7. They even got their own sub forum as it just got to annoying to read.
    We also have Sarah whos the weirdest lefty on here attacking everyone with a different opinion while hardly ever been banned.
    Then ofcourse Tennis who is Trudeau's forum account (who secretly hates people).
    We have 2 Antifi members (alba and his friend) who constantly talk about killing everyone with a different opinion . but never get banned.

So please tell me its sarcasm.
    Your definition of "right wing" must be "cannot help and discuss moderation", which is what gets people banned.
    You are practically asking for it yourself, too.

It has nothing to do with being right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

What, having a poor human rights record?
    To rate how civilized a society is by their human rights record.
    What else would one use as metric?

Deleted
    Your definition of "right wing" must be "cannot help and discuss moderation", which is what gets people banned.
    You are practically asking for it yourself, too.

It has nothing to do with being right wing.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't been infracted in a year or something. And last time I checked I can discuss some shitty comment made by a poster about this forum being a right wing forum. Which its clearly not.

Ah, I see what you meant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    So because one black man committed a heinous crime, it is the just thing to do to shoot at other black men? I guess that is why whenever a non-immigrant commits a crime of that level, we drive to their town and shoot up random people. After all, those people could all have stopped the crime. Oh, wait, we don't?
    Let's be real here, what you are suggesting here is not justice. It is not even vigilantism. This is just flat out terrorism. 'Our government is working with those foreign invaders who commit atrocities against our good people. We need to show them that they are not safe in our country. Kill some of them, they are all complicit. Even if you die/spend life in prison, it is a worthy sacrifice'. That is what it sounds like. And that is precisely the kind of rhetoric used by Islamic terrorists as well.

See, that is the thing. People say 'don't blame every Muslim for this'. They don't say 'don't blame Islamic Terrorists for this'. You conflating these two groups of people is the exact problem. No one needs to say 'don't blame every Christian for this shooting committed by a Christian', since no one blames every Christian for this. Or Italian. Or any other arbitrary parameter.
    I will say right now and here that there is little difference between radical terrorists on the far right and Islamic ones in that regard. We should not ostracize Muslims or nationalistic people for it. But we should be against radical speech of either kind, that to incite more violence.
    This is my whole point, most ppl would condem the whole second groupe but not the first.

And it´s so hypocritical, and it was probably @Venants point to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Because right wing terrorism isn't instrumentalized by right wingers to marginalize a minority. "we can´t blame the muslims" as you put it, is not a justification of the act itself. I didn't blame my conservative friends when Anders Breivik shot up 77 people. It's basic human decency to not judge all people of the same religion/belief system for the actions of a few. Also note that I'm not saying that there aren't things inherently wrong with Islam but it can't be too hard to separate these issues in your head like a rational human being and discuss them in a civilized manner.
    That is the kicker, most people will blame the enitre ring-wing belife system.
    That is the point im trying to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You know, I sort of guessed that you were going to say something like this but I didn't write it yesterday because I wanted to keep an open mind.

But you are, essentially, conflating islamic terrorists with muslims in general. That's you're problem, not the the problem of the people who are "excusing" islamic terrorists. Because, and get this, islamic terrorists are all muslims but not all muslims are islamic terrorists.
    No i ain´t. Im trying to make a point, maybe i just suck at making points.

That same logic aplies to ringt-wing alt right to?

People say one thing about, a type of terrorist, then make a 360 on another type.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    That is the kicker, most people will blame the enitre ring-wing belife system.
    That is the point im trying to make.
    Do you have an source for this claim?
    Because our point is that it is based only in your own preception.

Deleted
    Bourgeoisie intensifies.

People typically don't use any metric at all. Mostly because they understand that labeling stuff as civilized or uncivilized is just eurocentric rhetoric, with a historic tinge of white supremacy.
    What were the European kingdoms doing in the Americas a few centuries ago? Civilizing those savages, of course.
    It's no different than labeling certain cultural expressions as "degenerate": just a tool of powerful to sustain the status quo.

It's OK to support this or that human right with an argument. What's going on here is just hollow grandstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Bourgeoisie intensifies.

People typically don't use any metric at all. Mostly because they understand that labeling stuff as civilized or uncivilized is just eurocentric rhetoric, with a historic tinge of white supremacy.
    What were the European kingdoms doing in the Americas a few centuries ago? Civilizing those savages, of course.
    It's no different than labeling certain cultural expressions as "degenerate": just a tool of powerful to sustain the status quo.

It's OK to support this or that human right with an argument. What's going on here is just hollow grandstanding.
    The suggestion that I'm implying some kind of colonialist national superiority of rings rather hollow when I'm literally talking about some countries' measurable and demonstrated human rights abuses.

"Uncivilised" is a pretty mild way of phrasing it.