10+ Year Old Account
    shes pretty decent as long as you aren't a triggered mercy main who is more focused on collecting genji tears than winning the game

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Would anyone say Moira is a better support healer than a single healer on a team?
    No, her best attribute is her ability to heal tanks, that doesn't mean she should solo heal.

Single healing as in solo healing is a meme and shouldn't be taken into consideration ever tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Would anyone say Moira is a better support healer than a single healer on a team?
    Orb and Spray make her a really strong for group healing, and burst healing tanks.

Moira has the strongest healing output potential in the game.

A good Moira can cock block an entire push with golden orb and golden vomit.

Most don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    so capture the flag is still pretty terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah, its much better though.
    i hate it in it's entirety

people are too scared to leave the base. i literally have 0 patience for it after playing world of warcraft for 10 years and want to beat people over the head with a tire iron for it.

also i lowkey wanted the mercy skin so its cool that i just got it. dat fat white girl ass boiyeeeee

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight was started typically, premades messing about like it's QP, lost the first 3, two of them with the same troll premade. Things picked up though and had some nice matches, made some nice plays too. Definitely worth leaving it later in the evening.

https://plays.tv/video/5a7f851544a42...ad-kill-illios
    https://plays.tv/video/5a7f84da39d34...ah-triple-kill
    https://plays.tv/video/5a7f84676686e9b42c/dva-quad-kill

Did I mention how much I love that Asp Pharah skin? Well, I love that Pharah skin.

People need to be banned from tracer mccree and widow if they get downvotes.

Implement downviote system.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    People need to be banned from tracer mccree and widow if they get downvotes.

Implement downviote system.
    Nah too big a portion of the playerbase are ignorant and vindictive blame-shifters and bandwagoners, this would be used unjustly much more than realistically. Regardless, other people really can not have deciding power in what you can or can not play, as much as I would sometimes like to have that myself.

/downvote

I'm sick of having to carry these players.

---

Oh, and it exists somewhat already. I get a notification of actions taken against someone's account every time I log in.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2018-02-11 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    /downvote

I'm sick of having to carry these players.

---

Oh, and it exists somewhat already. I get a notification of actions taken against someone's account every time I log in.
    Im getting these notifications even though I havent reported anyone in quite a while since I have been doing gw2 during wow downtime between expansions. If you ever reported someone and they finally get banned it notifies anyone who reported them, might of been from 3 months ago.

Frankly the notification is a little annoying now.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    No, her best attribute is her ability to heal tanks, that doesn't mean she should solo heal.

Single healing as in solo healing is a meme and shouldn't be taken into consideration ever tbh.
    Just like any other healer, solo healing is possible but not recommended. At the same time, Moira has the highest healing output over any other healer depending on the group. If you have a linebacker group (Rein, 76, McCree, Junkrat/Reaper, any other healer, any other tank) she will hands down outheal every Support available right now. It's when you get into flanking groups or groups that tend to stay spread out that her healing falls off greatly.
    The same could be said for any healer, but between Mercy shifting or Lucio speed boosting to a team member or just the range of his healing, they can be in a slightly better spot to heal those groups. That being said, Moira is just an extremely strong healer right now and will very rarely get outhealed if played as such.

Starting to think matchmaking is rigged. I've counted, past 20 games, spread over a week, I've played against/with people I met when I started this week, in 14 games. The odds of the same people running into each other 14 times over a week is so abysmally low that there has to be something going on from Blizzards side here unless the player base is so dead that there's not enough players outside of them queuing.

The RNG gods smiled upon me because I got the 3k Mercy skin out of a box. I didn't think she would get yet another 3k skin this event and I had different plans for that 3k so this is just great.

I played Bastion today.

Every kill + 10s window, move to new corner, repeat = super tilted enemy team

My ideal team, I know it is nearly impossible to find but my ideal team is one where they dont run in one at a time and get murdered by 6+ guns instantly then repeat the whole game no matter how many times you tell them to group up. Cause flank life man.

I mean if there is one thing I could tell any player that would instantly improve their success rate it's 'dont be a dumbass who thinks they can solo an entire team by themselves because you just run into a whole wall of hot lead."

Then you get the ones who say they are hanging back but manage to diddle up to the choke anyways to peek and get their faces shot off.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2018-02-11 at 06:02 PM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just ran Symmetra attacking a Bastion turtle. I now have huge respect for her on attack in that kind of situation, her Orbs do so much damage that they just can’t sit there, and displacing them is like 3/4 of the fight. Her barrier is nice help for this as well. Seriously people need to leave off her, I mean obviously she’s not good all the time but she definitely has a place for that.

- - - Updated - - -

5-0 tonight, 120 SR up.

Lost 250 points in 24 hours, unbelievable teams... One Tricks that only play DPS even if tank/support is highly needed, leavers, afkers, throwers, screamers all over the place. It was a mess, good lord...

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Lost 250 points in 24 hours, unbelievable teams... One Tricks that only play DPS even if tank/support is highly needed, leavers, afkers, throwers, screamers all over the place. It was a mess, good lord...
    People are always told the best way to climb is just play a DPS no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    People are always told the best way to climb is just play a DPS no matter what.
    Probably because damage dealers only have to worry about 3 variables: elims, deaths, damage done.
    Tanks have those 3 as well as damage absorbed/blocked. Look at a Ragtagg video where he speaks about how his SR gain was less than normal on Orissa simply because his teams Bastion was doing so well it hurt Rag's personal SR gain on a win.
    Support have things such as the above 3 as well as amount healed. Things like the bugs with Mercy's SR gain amount, both when it was in favor of and against, have hurt support roles image.
    It's much easier to contend with 3 variables than it is with 4+, especially when Blizzard isn't very forthcoming with how the system makes up its mind how you play. This also leads to why a lot of people ask for a simple ladder system for W:L ratios, with more emphasis on winning vs how you play certain heroes.